[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75W FTHpOw8Y she's so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: bjorkfu.png (137KB, 440x298px)
bjorkfu.png
137KB, 440x298px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

she's so pure

how can I get a Bjorkfu
>>
>>34389700
that accent is cute as fuck
>>
>>34389700
i get that she's icelandic, but why does she sound finnish? lmao
>>
>>34390211
she is half Mongolian

that was a lie
>>
>>34390264
I know a girl who looks 100% like her and she's finnish. Same accent as well. She's tiny and fell in love with the biggest manlet.
>>
>>34390377
>biggest manlet

That's an oxymoron

And that was today's grammar lesson
>>
>>34390475
it's an oxymoron only if you're autistic and take things literally

biggest in this example only amplifies the gravity of the noun which follows it, like it does for "biggest faggot, biggest cunt".
>>
>>34389700
ive seen this video and i love it its great
>>
>>34390524
Biggest manlet is an oxymoron, you moron.

Why is grammar so hard for you.
Is English not your first language ?
>>
>>34389700
>how can I get a Bjorkfu
Mail her an acid bomb disguised as a package and then film your own suicide.
>>
>>34390524
Nope that was an perfect example of oxymoron.
>>
this video must be pretty old i take it? like back when she was in the sugarcubes. she looks sort of old and crusty these days. the best video is the one where she gets off a bus and some female reporter sticks a microphone in her face and bjork just starts wailing on her. lol.
>>
>>34390620
>>34390667
t. literal autists

why is it that autists always hook onto grammar instead of looking at the bigger picture?
>>
I can't watch this video. It fill my heart with love.
>>
>>34390754
i am just messing with you man.

but you have to admit that what you said was an oxymoron.
>>
>>34389700
that poet was stupid
>>
https://youtu.be/8OWBfMcwewM

I'd post that cute bjork pic where she looks like an eskimo but I don't have it on my phone
>>
>>34390843
you have to admit that a literal manlet snatched a pure bjork waifu

were you trying to distract me from the fact that manlets can get god-tier women as well? explain that. how can a 5'5 feminine-looking manlet be attractive to a bjorkfu?
>>
>>34390907
>how can a 5'5 feminine-looking manlet be attractive to a bjorkfu?
he has a nice personality.....?
>>
>>34390982
yes actually.. he is pretty sweet. but manlets and lookism cucks literally btfo'd. that bjork-tier girl zoned all the chads and machos and started fucking this manlet.
>>
>>34391087
his just an exception to the rule.
he got lucky.

still how tall was he....under 5'6..?
>>
>>34391087
I once saw a qt who looked extremely like Bjork. I fell in love immediately and never had the urge to ask someone out that bad. I immediately saw she had a boyfriend who was extremely ugly. She was an absolute 10/10 and I fell devistated for an entire week.

I would not have had the nerve to ask her out anyway...
>>
>>34390693
I just watched it for the first time. LMAO!
>>
File: aging bjork.png (2MB, 2254x460px) Image search: [Google]
aging bjork.png
2MB, 2254x460px
BEHOLD

old and shit
>>
>>34392646
I shouldn't even have to point it out but
>cherrypicking shitty photos
and
>No shit, people these days age and start looking their age?

Go pick on some roastie whore and leave Bjork alone.
>>
>>34391186
He was 5'8
>>
>>34392738
but it's craaaaaayzeeeeee
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.