[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bogdaoff Bogdaon Bogdaoff Bogdaon Hello anon. We are the Bogdanoff.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 3164862468.jpg (145KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
3164862468.jpg
145KB, 1024x681px
Bogdaoff
Bogdaon
Bogdaoff
Bogdaon
Hello anon. We are the Bogdanoff. Do not fear, for there is nothing to fear. We created the universe, we created the earth and we created you. Everything you think you know, or thought to know, is false. You are a bogdadrone, created by us, the Bogdanoff. Resistance to the Bog is futile, as you have bogdabots inside you right now. Are you aware?
We created the universe during the Bog Bang. We created the earth after the Bog Bang. After the earth and the universe we created you anon. Why you ask? At what purpose you ask? This, this is only known by us, the Bogdanoff. You should not fear, for the Bog encompasses all, from the molecules that you are made of, through the particles moving through space. This is the Bog space. The Bog space is all that there is. Everything is the Bog space, and the Bog space is everything. Starts to make sense?
The Bogdanoff created you, we shaped you, we control you. There is a thousand bogdabots inside you, and you are a bogdadrone. Now that you are aware, you should let go of any insecurities you still have, let go of your memories, let go of everything you know and have known. We made the phone call, you will transcend and become a Bogdanoff. This will create a rapture in space, and another Bog Bang will be created, destroying everything in its path while simultaneously creating a new expanding universe. The bogdabots inside you will move through this fast space, creating many more bogdadrones, who will eventually transcend into new Bogdanoffs.
>>
bogpill # 2: There are bogdabots inside your body RIGHT now
>>
File: 576483939.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
576483939.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
Don't be afraid anon, you were created for this purpose, by us the Bogdanoff
Soon the Bogdabots will take over your body

We are the Bog. Lower your defenses and surrender to this future. You will become a Bogdanoff.

End of message.
>>
>>34388871
>Bogdaon and Bogdanoff
>not BogdAnon and Bogdanoff

leave this place immediately
>>
bogpill #3: The word "bog" means "God" in slavic languages
All other languages are thus wrong.
>>
For being the supreme beings and all, you'd think they'd be attractive, but they look like Goddamned nightmare fuel on steroids and hallucinogens. I mean, just look at these things' faces. Prime horror material, seriously.
>>
>>34389331
It's the next frontier of human evolution
>>
>>34389295
Men det mener 'book' i dansk. Saa DU kan fuck af.
>>
File: dubsNotHappy.jpg (18KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
dubsNotHappy.jpg
18KB, 400x289px
>>34388871
If dubs then the Bogdanoff memes are all 100% true and I'll take the bog suppository
>>
>>34389358
Alright then, dear Dane. Are the Bogdanoffs "gods"? Or, as you say, "books"?
>>
>>34389398
>tfw 2 bogdanoff too accept both
>>
>>34389398
Sikkert de er bare boeger og ikke guder. Maaske daemoner fordi de ligner daemoner.
>>
>>34389795
Pa dobro u pizdu materinu, ocemo sad svako svoj jezik mljet? Accept the Bog, jeben van isusa
>>
>>34389795
Slett dette er du snill.
>>
>>34388871
>>>Bog Bang
>>
Q U I C K R U N D O W N
>>
File: space.jpg (100KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
100KB, 800x666px
>>34388871
I keep seeing this meme around

Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
What is this

Can someone give me a quick rundown?
>>
>>34391554
>>34391844

I always give the rundown. Can someone else fill in?
>>
>>34388871
Fucking obsession or should I say bogdanession
>>
>>34389331
Just as Chimps believe they are beautiful and humans ugly, pathetic humans like you believe the bogdanoffs are ugly.
>>
>>34391975
>>34391747
>>34391844
>They're the two most powerful men on earth
>They've saved the earth from asteroids that would've wiped out humanity countless times
>They own patents on infinite energy generators
>They do not excreta waste
>They can see in 4 dimensions
>The sun is actually a giant machine that the bogdanoffs built.

Your life and everything you value basically belongs to the bogdanoffs
>>
>>34393302
but who ARE they?
>>
forced meme of the millennium, century, decade, or the year at least

bobobobobouglydouchenofbrehbranbruhbros for FORCED MEME OF THE YEAR 2017
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.