[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get tinder 2 weeks ago >swipe right to 100s of girls >20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>get tinder 2 weeks ago
>swipe right to 100s of girls
>20 matches
>2 respond
>1 I actually have a conversation with then she ignores me

>Make a account on sisters phone
>60 matches in a day
>70% of right swipes are instant matches

Is there any point in this app if you arent a 6'3 handsome and built chad ?
>>
Isn't real life the same though?

7/10 guys have the same dating chances as 4/10 girls.
>>
>>34388302
start taking hormones if you want to switch life's difficulty to easy
>>
>>34388302
>Is there any point in this app if you arent a 6'3 handsome and built chad ?

I think it's well established that no, there isn't. Did you really need to make a thread about this
>>
>>34388409
Yeah this isn't really a groundbreaking find OP, surprised you didn't realize it earlier. Still it's a good life lesson for the future.
>>
What's the deal with women who look for serious relationships on freaking TINDER?
"swipe left if you're a sexist pig who only wants sex"
???
>>
>>34388302
I'm a 3/10 to 4/10 and got laid using Tinder once.
That was 2 years ago.
Nothing since.
>>
>>34388916
its just an excuse
they are trying to fool you that they arent whores
>>
>>34388302
tell us more. are you just saying "hi" at first? do you actually get an interesting conversation going? and i want details because i don't trust your judgment. also how tall and what do you look like?
>>
>>34388302
You actually got 20 matches out of 2 weeks worth of right swipes?

Stud.
>>
>>34388302
Girls don't use tinder to actually meet guys, or talk to them even. They only swipe you to see if you swipe back, to boost their self-esteem and evaluate their sexual market value. Using tinder is like orbiting on steroids.

Check the statistics on how many people actually get laid through tinder, you'll uninstall it right after.
>>
>>34388944
I find that hard to believe, but then again dubs dont lie.

Also FUCKING NORMIEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.