[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to take my driving test. I'm really fucking scared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: received_1713478802311250.jpg (81KB, 1209x886px) Image search: [Google]
received_1713478802311250.jpg
81KB, 1209x886px
About to take my driving test. I'm really fucking scared robots. What do I do?
>>
>>34388296
>What do I do?

Jerk off/ finger the instructor
>>
drive

robobloxx
>>
>>34388296
Don't make a right turn at an intersection unless there are no cars, the car is turning, or it's stopped. That was the only place I was marked down, even though there was a giant distance between me and the car I pulled in front of. Also, remember use the shit out of your side mirrors and blind spot.
>>
>>34388296
just stay calm, you can make it. The instructor will notice if you are nervous and thats something to avoid
>>
>>34388296
Nobody wants to see Puff
>>
File: 110637.jpg (50KB, 573x619px) Image search: [Google]
110637.jpg
50KB, 573x619px
>>34388296
Passed my driving test today, hopefully yours went well
>>
File: CqlxhikUIAIKXfy.jpg (104KB, 772x690px) Image search: [Google]
CqlxhikUIAIKXfy.jpg
104KB, 772x690px
only hungrybox can save us from the armada now
>>
File: 1455515553104.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1455515553104.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>tfw 29 out of 30 errors so i barely passed

i will never believe anyone that makes less than 10 mistakes on their drivers test,

all fucking liars
>>
>>34389438
Now that Armada can actually play Fox, it's over
>>
Signal your ass off and check your mirrors a lot. Be gentle when braking and accelerating and ask the instructor if he's comfortable (I took mine on a hot day)
>>
>>34389566
He didn't even have to pull out the fox in singles @ G4. He won the whole thing with only peach, he's so fucking good, I hate it.
>>
>>34388296
Just relax. If you seem nervous they're more likely to fail you as you will seem inexperienced.

If you act calm and pretend you know what you're doing, you'll do just fine.

When I took my test I basically acted like I'd been driving for years and was totally relaxed (on the outside, I was freaking out in my head but the instructor doesn't need to know that).

Since the instructed trusted that I knew what I was doing he was pretty relaxed and friendly. We ended up just talking about Pokemon go the whole time.

I only started practicing for my test about a week before I took it, but because I didn't act like a sperg, the instructor didn't notice all the mistakes I made.
>>
>>34389439
>tfw not a single mistake on driving test
>the dude passed me after 5 minutes of driving
>>
>>34389677
And this is why the roadways are full of people who cannot drive for shit and end up killing people in accidents
>>
>>34389677
>but because I didn't act like a sperg
And how do I do that, normie?
>>
>>34389720
I did well enough for the government's standards, only got 2 marks.
If you're an obviously bad driver than no amount of tricks will help you and you will fail.
>>34389814
I got lucky with my instructor. Guy loves Vidya and starwars so I had plenty of stuff to talk about.
>>
File: Nice.png (408KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
408KB, 604x613px
>>34388296
drive

i got muted for 8 seconds on first offence....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.