[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your intense crush at your job has been working so diligently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1483888325459.jpg (108KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1483888325459.jpg
108KB, 1440x810px
>tfw your intense crush at your job has been working so diligently that you get a whiff of girly BO whenever you're near her
>tfw you get any chance you can to get a whiff of her lingering body odor
>tfw it drives you absolutely crazy sexually and it fills you with lust

I love her and everything about her so much but I know I can't and won't do anything and it's soul-crushing.

>tfw you realize that you think about her multiple times every single day ever and she barely even knows you exist.
>>
File: end my life.jpg (29KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
end my life.jpg
29KB, 408x352px
>>34387881
>>tfw your intense crush at your job has been working so diligently
>I love her and everything about her so much but I know I can't and won't do anything and it's soul-crushing.
>>tfw you realize that you think about her multiple times every single day ever and she barely even knows you exist.
Fuck these hit close to home
>tfw seeing her get upset and worked up during a bad day and just want to hold her and tell her everything will be OK
>>
What does girl BO smell like?
>>
File: 1444695506126.jpg (19KB, 189x207px) Image search: [Google]
1444695506126.jpg
19KB, 189x207px
>>34388053
iktf2

I'd like to rid her of every single problem in her life, both large and minor. I want to help her family so that she doesn't have to worry about them anymore yet telling her that I wish these things would likely her her to think I'm a creepy freak.

Though I guess that since I, in my obsession, recorded her butt in tight jeans from behind and use the video as my phone's wallpaper that that's not an unfair assessment.

>>34388248
Really no different, just like a girl's farts or asshole is no different, but the fact that it's exuded from her luminous being turns it from a disgusting irritant into a majestic fragrance fit for gifting to kings.

Perfumes and lotions/oils/soaps can change the smell to being more like things of that nature. Men typically don't wear those but at the end of the day, BO is BO.
>>
>>34388323
>she's working today and I'm off
>almost consider coming up with some lame excuse to stop by just so I can see her and try to chat her up a bit
Sometimes I'm amazed I even manage to talk to her without sperging out and spilling my spaghetti all over the place. I have no idea how to get in a relationship with her or how I'd suppress my autism long enough to make her fall for me even if I somehow did.
>>
>>34388706
And that's assuming she is even free and doesn't have a boyfriend already, which is really never the case, right?

She's so lovely and hard-working, too. And she enjoys playing brain games on her phone instead of junk like Candy Crush.

Ugh, she's so perfect.
>>
File: kahn.jpg (80KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
kahn.jpg
80KB, 495x636px
>>34388901
>And that's assuming she is even free and doesn't have a boyfriend already
Well I don't have to worry about this because in my case she already does have a boyfriend that I can't hope to compete with.
>>
File: 14491827500.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14491827500.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>34389024
im sorry.

robot
>>
>>34389256
Thought I'd outgrown this pathetic oneitis shit too, haven't felt this way in over five years. Wish I'd never taken this job.
>>
>>34389546
Where do you work?

>>
>>34389806
Retail, I'm just doing it to make some extra cash while I get through college. The first month or so I hated it and wanted to find a different job and kept sending out applications but eventually gave up. Two months in was when I knew I had it bad for my oneitis and right now she's the only thing keeping me here even though she's the best reason I should probably quit as well.
>>
>>34389897
Oh. Just crack the usual jokes... if she looks bored, "hey, working hard or hardly working?" Make sure you give a warm smile to that, she'll like it.
>>
>>34389967
I do some of this already, I just don't know how to progress from workplace small talk and jokes. It's a moot point right now anyway.
>>
>>34390088
When you do finally quit, you should at least try... you've got nothing to lose and something may come out of it. Think about it. If she rejects you, you'll likely never see her again... so what?
>>
>>34390088
Op what does she look like?

>>
>>34390154
I've just decided to take a wait and see approach to her anyway. Just focus my energy into improving myself while hoping she breaks up with her bf. Maybe in a few months they won't be together and I can make a move. Or maybe they'll be even closer by then, or I might have actually moved on, who knows. All I know is if I did something now I'd be making the situation infinitely worse with zero chance of gaining anything so waiting is all I can do.

>>34390284
Not OP, just a robot who shares similar feels. She's a green-eyed blonde, but gives off more of a girl next door vibe rather than a stacy one. She's just a bit chubby but in a cute, thicc way rather than a landwhale way.
>>
>>34390284
I'm OP so I might as well describe my crush.

She's pretty tall actually, not stupid tall but tallish; she's not drop dead gorgeous but her face has something about it that draws me in; it's something that could only be felt for me from inside myself; a wanting. She's not ugly and she's plainly cute but I don't know how else to describe it.

She's really slender but she has this cute little butt that just pops out and it's lovely. Just thinking about it makes me smile like an idiot.
>>
>>34390447
What kind of person is she?
>>
>>34391189
She's friendly, cute and bubbly in general. Has social media but rarely ever posts anything on it, and almost never anything about herself so she doesn't seem like the kind to need constant attention and validation. Sometimes she can be a little melodramatic and I can sort of tell she'd be a bit high-maintenance in a relationship but that doesn't concern me at the moment. She always lifts my spirits when she's around and I wish I had the chance to get to know her a lot better.
>>
>>34391568
That's the biggest hurdle, finding a way, and the time, to get together to really have a deep one on one talk. She seems beautiful and perfect in public but being able to find out more about her and what makes her happy, what makes her tick, I imagine is so fulfilling.

Robot is so stupid.
>>
>>34392076
I'd think the bigger hurdle would be actually trying to translate that into a relationship. Though right now I just want to get to know her better and put myself on her radar somehow, the few times I was able to talk to her about more than just bullshit small talk was almost intoxicating.
>>
>>34387881
>I love her and everything about her so much

>Saeki-san! My muse!
>>
What does someone with this same problem do about a crush like this?
>>
its not BO its pheromones you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.