[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >get on the bus and sit to some dude >only after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>be me
>get on the bus and sit to some dude
>only after do I realize that he's holding "The Book of Mormon"
>he turns to me and says "Hi there! How was your day?"
>"Splendid"
>"Do you want to talk about life? God?"
>I shake my head
>"You don't like talking do strangers, do you?"
>I nod
>"Your day was rough, you're tired, right?"
>I nod again
>"OK. I'll leave you alone then."
>proceed to sit next to him in awkward silence for the longest 15 minutes of my life

Why do these people insist on nagging strangers?
Don't they understand most people want to be left alone?

Anyway, share your similar stories, opinions on talking to strangers etc.
>>
>>34387846
At least he didn't betray you and try to chat you up for the entirety of the ride.
>>
>tfw these faggots waking me up hungover af and i simply say 'no' and slam the door in their faces
>>
>>34387875
I was under the impression that they fuck off when you imply gently that you want them to fuck off.

>>34387914
Glad I don't live in country where they nag people in their own homes.
>>
>from Europe
>visiting the US
>get out of car, who was driving is still inside picking something up
>get approached by this guy
>"Hi! We're gathering signatures for blabla city blabla"
>"u-uh, I'm not a citizen, I don't think it would count"
>"If you can vote in the state it is still valid!"
>"I meant I'm not a US citizen."
>"Oh okay, have a nice day."

And that was my first impression of the US, bunch of normies.
>>
>>34387875
this, I would expect this of them, considering they believe that it is their moral duty to convert people

leaving you alone was fairly considerate of them
>>
You sound like you would bitch at just about anything. I bet you bitch at dogs being too "loud".
>>
>>34387955
>he looks like an American
desu senpai
>>
>>34387971
>You sound like you would bitch at just about anything. I bet you bitch at dogs being too "loud".

That's actually why I hate dogs. Most of them fuckers bark for no valid reason, especially smaller ones.
>>
>>34387971
dogs are fucking loud though. I don't know why people keep them at home.
>>
File: biggu bossu rotten.jpg (35KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
biggu bossu rotten.jpg
35KB, 540x303px
>>34387846
I hate these faggots.
>have too much human compassion to tell them to outright fuck off
>talk to them for a few minutes hoping they'll get the idea give me their pamphlet and be on their way
>"So, what would be a good day for us to visit you at home and minister with you?"
>the fuck? bitch you ain't comin to my house
>>
Just hear them out, sperg. It's a decent way to kill twenty minutes and perhaps make some connections. Are you afraid of having your views challenged? You want to live in a fedoralord echo chamber?
>>
He sounded like a nice guy and I would have still talked about religion with him despite not being religious myself because it's interesting.
>>
>>34387941
>I was under the impression that they fuck off when you imply gently that you want them to fuck off.

Didn't he though? He asked you 3 questions and left you alone. Was he supposed to get up and leave when you're the one who sat down next to him?

I don't think the guy could've been any more respectful considering he's a missionary.
>>
>>34387998
Sure,but you shouldn't be mad at them. Thats just how they are. I mean you don't get mad at a baby when it whines do you? That would be absurd.

>>34388021
Because they are supposed to be loud. Can't do much with a quiet dog.
>>
>Guy was absolutely pleasant and cordial, left you alone the minute you said you weren't interested
>What a fucking dickhead WOW, most awkward fifteen minutes of my life
>>
>>34388075
>Thats just how they are
They are smelly loud pieces of shit.
>>
>>34387846
>sit on bus a lot
>notice old fat friendly dude, taking bus a lot too
>always tries to talk to people
>young arrogant people always try him to stop speaking to them
>decide to sit next to him and strike up a conversation
>talked for like 40 minutes straight, had a good time
>fun dude
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>34388137
For a second,i forgot where i was. I keep forgetting that a lot of the people here on this board lack empathy for people,and animals. I mean,jesus christ. I bet you are single too,right?
>>
>>34388088
I like that he left me alone after 3 questions.
However, I'm still mad that people like him think it's OK to nag strangers with their bullshit.
>>
>>34387955
Your first impression of the US was literally democracy. How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>34387846
> be about 10, at home a bit after school one day
> dbags in the mid sleeve shirts and ties comes to my door
> they see me in the window as I am running in away from their sight
> they knock on the door, I answer reluctanlty
> they give me a pamphlet, ask me if I've been enlightened, or some shit like that
> say that I'm Jewish, and they go about their day

No one wants to mess with jews, we're too far gone. Being a fake kike has its advantages
>>
>>34388188
>Your first impression of the US was literally democracy.
>nagging strangers somehow proves that we live in democratic society

That's why I never leave the house.
>>
>>34388188
Because that's not how signature gathering is done in my country.

They set up stands in town centres and people voluntarily go there to sign, they don't go up to people asking if they would like to sign.

Your country is just a bunch of normies.

>>34387980
I guess if I move to the US I won't have people telling me to go back then.
>>
File: skinner.jpg (175KB, 818x503px) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
175KB, 818x503px
>>34387846
>Some kid trying to help people improve their lives by teaching about self-control and altruism
>Asks if you want to talk on your bus ride, probably the only person who would even approach you in public
>Stops bothering you after you tell them you don't want to talk

What a fucking burden OP, you had to talk to a stranger for less than a minute and this was so egregious you have to immediately complain about this once you get home? I honestly feel bad for how pathetic your life is if this is your reaction to such a trivial moment.
>>
File: 1468860266639.gif (566KB, 162x227px) Image search: [Google]
1468860266639.gif
566KB, 162x227px
>>34387955
>Visiting senpai in the US last year
>Group of people come up and try to convince me to vote for Hilary Clinton this upcoming election
>Don't tell them I can't vote
>Just tell them I'm not interested
SOMEONE LOCK ME AWAY
>>
File: trump_wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
trump_wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>34388237
> trying to help people improve their lives

No they're not. They're just looking for people to brainwash for their cult.
>>
>Be Bong
>Walking home from work in the evening
>A teenage girl and an older girl walking in my direction
>They stop and look at me walk past
>"... your shoes" I hear the younger one say
>Pardon?
>"Do you mind if we just take a moment of your time?" the older one says in a heavy American accent, cutting the younger one off
>"No.. what is it?"
>Older girl rambles on a bit about God and the Latter Day Saints
>Tries to ask me on my opinion on God
>Dramatic arm movements from the older girl
>Younger girl is swaying from side to side looking at the floor
>Finishes her speech and asks me to come to their Church
>Older girl tries to ask what music I listen to, pointing at my headphones
>J-just rock and stuff I guess
>She gives me a card with Church details on it
>"On your shoes..." the young girl says again
>Older girl pushes her along and away

First time I met Americans and the first long conversation I've had with a girl. Thank you, Yankland

I don't know what was wrong with that younger girl but she was nice.
>>
>>34388335
Maybe your shoelaces were untied.
>>
>>34388388
They weren't untied and I hadn't stepped on anything. I'm not sure what she wanted from me.
>>
>>34388534
Maybe the younger girl was a special kind of girl who could see angels. One angel was sitting on your shoe and she tried to warn you not to crush it.
>>
>>34387846
mormons are p cool actually. they have a mission in my shithole and we spoke for 3 hours on our way to the countryside. they never mentioned god not even once. we talked about favorite TV shows n shit.
>>
>>34388782
First, they get friendly with you.
Then they convert you.
>>
>>34388846
well that was 4 years ago. i still meet them caucasionally when i'm around the town and i know where their church is at, i just never go there :D
>>
>>34387846
Honestly I like to join those kind of conversations about God and morality, yes they may be a little invadent but that are usually kind and softspoken people who I prefer to the obnoxious normies making middle school tier jokes all the fucking time
>>
>>34388153
>everyone ignoring this and talking shit about buspeople and mormons
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Say what you will about Mormons, but Utah is basically the oppositr of the rest of the US right now. Everything is clean, no litter, no crime, people literally keep their doors unlocked in major cities because it is so safe.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.