[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the point of contributing to society? because i was born

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 225x225px
whats the point of contributing to society? because i was born so im supposed to?
>>
You should if its a society worth contributing to.

I'm a NEET only to protest the injustices of the nation I live on.
>>
>>34387802
so you can have the benefits of society, like technology.

that being said, I would gladly leach of society If I was given the chance
>>
Wether you know it or not you are. You are being a part of the social hierarchy that runs society. You are the things people like me do not want to become. And because of that,we will push on and make society great. Where you will sit around,and do nothing but be a grim reminder of what sloth will do to a person.
>>
>>34387802
Well, if no people would ever contribute we wouldn't be able to have a functional society

On the other hand, I do not think all contributions are really that valuable

Some people create unhealthy food or garbage as example

I think the future will not be as pleasant even as certain things have become much better
>>
>>34387802
>because i was born so im supposed to?
Yeah, should thought about this before you raced to that egg bitch
>>
>>34387834
>You should if its a society worth contributing to.

Bingo, there is the answer. The solution is to build a new society or to decamp to a better one
>>
>>34387834
>>34387951
what kind of society is worth contributing to?
>>
>>34388419
One where girls are not fat and don't have dyed blue hair
>>
>>34387802
Yeah if you want its benefits, otherwise you can fuck off to some deserted area without tools of any kind. And that also means no internet to shitpost on.
>>
>>34389422
originalol commento
>>
>>34387802
yup, fuck MOST society btw almost NONE are worth contributing to it's a bunch of normal moralfag bullshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.