[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As bad as >tfwnogf gets anons, no matter how bad and lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: feminism.jpg (151KB, 696x1077px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
151KB, 696x1077px
As bad as >tfwnogf gets anons, no matter how bad and lonely you feel, always at the very least keep your pride.
>>
>>34387700
How the fuck can you have an open marriage? Marriage is a commitment to someone, if you want to bang anyone or let your partner bang anyone stay fucking single.
>>
>>34387700
>Quit his job to look after "his" kids while the wife goes out to fuck men

Poetry
>>
I refuse to believe this is a real article.

Sauce or fake.
>>
>>34389367
http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
>>
>>34387700
I don't understand how someone could possibly that desperate for someone to act like they actually care about them and even be their "partners" bitch while she's off banging 50 guys at once while he deals with her shitty kids.
Fuck man, I know a lot of robots on here can get pretty desperate but I don't think most of them would stoop that low. This is a whole new tier of beta, something even worse.
>>
File: non-whores are happier, who knew.jpg (660KB, 1825x4361px) Image search: [Google]
non-whores are happier, who knew.jpg
660KB, 1825x4361px
>>34388015
how the fuck can you be in a marriage? marriage is an artificial construct created by kings thousands of years ago to accrue dividends from, like alliances and peace between two royal families.

humans aren't monogamous, nigga.
>>
>>34389449
Holy
Fucking
Shit

I cannot even right now.
How do you live like that?
>>
>>34387700
proud? about what?
i have yet to see or hear of anyone on this planet who is worthy of it
>>
>>34389572
Apparently it's not that much of a bother. I follow a bunch of bloggers who happen to be "polyamorous", one of whom is in an FMMM relationship, and they all claim to enjoy it. I'm not sure what to believe to be honest.
>>
I bet if Facebook could share relationship data we'd see the same few hundred Chads fucking every roastie/Stacy in the whole city.

No wonder there are a lot of lonely incels/robots nowadays.
>>
>>34389511
have you considered that these "artificial" constructs are there only for us to control ourselves? The doing of a man separates a man from an animal, so it's just as reasonable that a collective social order, or constructs, would be able to instill ascension
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.