[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women: >are proud of their gender >embrace femininity >support

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: hillary-clinton4.jpg (94KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton4.jpg
94KB, 1100x733px
Women:
>are proud of their gender
>embrace femininity
>support their fellow women (sisterhood)

Men:
>aren't proud of their gender
>reject masculinity
>don't support one another

Why are men so shit, /R9K/?
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 500x450px
Probably because of feminism desu. Men can't really celebrate masculinity since it'll all be considered oppressive or whatever. Women, on the other hand, are encouraged to cultivate a solid sense of solidarity with other women.

So it's a cultural thing, I believe.
>>
>>34387385
they are -- if you only hang around faggots, which I bet is what you do OP.

You faggot
>>
>>34387385

None of what you wrote is remotely true anywhere in the world except for this specific image board.
>>
>>34387385
Girls rule! xD
>>
being proud of something you had no control over

>reject masculinity
if a man rejects his masculinity it means his dad failed him

objectively incorrect
>>
Funny that women still have accomplished anything worthwhile, and every time they get elected into office they run their department (or country in the case of Ms Hitler) into the ground.

Greatness means self-reliance and not taking pride in meaningless things. This is why women will never be great.
>>
>>34387385
>Women:
>embrace femininity

Then why do they bitch about being mothers all the time and want to desperately waste their adult lives working to make some other asshole rich just because men are forced to do it
>>
>>34387385
Nonwhite Women:
>are proud of their gender
>embrace femininity
>support their fellow women (sisterhood)

White Men:
>reject masculinity

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 54551372_p21_master1200.jpg (216KB, 800x787px) Image search: [Google]
54551372_p21_master1200.jpg
216KB, 800x787px
>>34387385
>reject masculinity
It is every real man's duty to reject masculinity. Masculinity leads to violence and bravado which ruins people's lives.

There is no stronger, manlier action you can take than voluntarily choosing to look like a girl.

I honestly wish they would just require every middle school boy to start taking T-blockers before they start puberty
>>
File: 1486545737888.png (297KB, 508x493px) Image search: [Google]
1486545737888.png
297KB, 508x493px
>women
>supporting each other
No, women will take any opportunity to backstab one another. They put on a friendly facade between each other and the moment they're seperated, at least one out of the two will begin to massively disrespect one another behind their back and ruin their social reputation over anything they can dig up because they can't contain their need to gossip. I've seen this happen way too many times, its actually sort of sad.
>>
>>34387385
men kill each other for prime pussy in mating contests
simple as that
no man can ever truly respect another man

women band together and devise their standards so that only to the mannest victors go the spoils

this is all you need to know about life
>>
>>34387808
>middle school boy
>before they start puberty
Why do white people start puberty so late?
>>
>>34387385
That's not true though. Try being a part of something masculine, like a sports team or having friends that aren't beta faggots
>>
>>34387385
>reject masculinity
I think you've been spending too much time on Reddit. Askmen doesn't represent the real world.
>>
>Support their fellow women.
Even by the standards of bait, this is just an outrageous lie and only shows that you have never spent any amount of time around a woman.
>>
>>34387385
You described betas who were raised by single moms.
>>
>>34387385
This is the worst attempt at bait that I've seen in some time
>>
It boils down to competition and power. Women don't desire power the way men do and their need to compete is even less.

Dunno about rejecting masculinity. Men and women gravitate towards masculinity. Women covet it and men try to emulate it. But masculinity means to be an island. Be self sufficient and reliant. Conquer the world with your own two hands. Which is why men tend to go at it alone.

Proud of their gender? Men tend to be proud of results and achievement. Women will give out gold stars for anything.

Both genders are shit.
>>
>>34388407
i started it when i was 8
>>
>women support their fellow women (sisterhood)

t. has never worked in a female dominated work environment
>>
>>34387385
Because women force us not to be men because of "toxic masculinity" and what kind of woman supports other women? All I ever see is them get into it over stupid petty shit
>>
>>34387385
I think women are trash and I am proud of my masculinity. You have mental issues op.
>>
>>34387385
>>support their fellow women
lol
>>
>>34389719
This. Women hate other women. Why they deserve our scorn as well.
>>
>>34389719
seconding. They're in constant competition. All the other women secretly hate the "Pretty one."
>Why do women get periods?
>Because they deserve it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.