[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you check a tinder matches instagram and get super annoyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: nsr.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
nsr.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>tfw you check a tinder matches instagram and get super annoyed but hard at the same time
>>
File: 1482851955680.jpg (61KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1482851955680.jpg
61KB, 404x389px
>tfw tinder match is 10/10 qt but you see her "Spotify Anthem" is a song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
>>
This is why I avoid women. They all have the worst fucking interests.
>>
File: 1464616871897.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464616871897.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>34387702
>tfw tinder match is 10/10 qt but you see her "Spotify Anthem" is Starboy or Closer
>>
>>34388097
If I see Starboy one more time ima strangle a bitch
>>
>>34387702
RHCP isnt bad compared to some of the shit it could've been.
>>
>>34388934
It's just the ultimate signal that the girl is a vapid normie bitch with the depth of a puddle

I don't think I'm cut out for tinder. I really fucking hate the idea of women being the prize on a pedestal and me and 20 other men having to fight for her. I don't know how I'm gonna get laid otherwise though.

Is there a good dating site for finding non-normies?
>>
>>34389007
OKcupid has relatively few Normies
>>
The fuck is wrong with you fags. You go on Tinder to hook up, not find a wife. Who the fuck cares what she listens to if she'll put out?
>>
>>34389124
I don't stand a chance with a vapid normie who has no interesting thoughts of her own and expects to sit there and have me entertain her

Favourite song says a lot about a person
>>
>>34389007
Idk, I kinda still like it though.

I've actually gotten pretty decent at the whole procedure so I actually get 3-5 matches a night but I realized I'm only writing to maybe 1 anyways. Maybe it's time to get more niche and get some proper weirdo's kinda bored with chatting with basic bitches
>>
>>34389153
Again, Tinder is for hooking up. You're not expected to "sit there and have me entertain her" or have a relationship.

If you want real dates use another service.
>>
>>34389259
Dude 30% of young adults have tinder. So while it is technically a hookup app its safe to say it now also functions as a normal dating service.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.