[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i take on a guy? >be me >third year uni >talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: BquqZC-IEAAlGR5.jpg (39KB, 599x820px) Image search: [Google]
BquqZC-IEAAlGR5.jpg
39KB, 599x820px
How do i take on a guy?
>be me
>third year uni
>talk to the first years alot because they need guidance
>there's a woman in the group that happens to live near my apartment, sometimes she takes a walk with me to there or i give her a lift
Note that i don't have anything with her or want anything as i am ascended
>recently
>icey roads
>we take a walk because a nigger crashed into my car
>she holds on to me so she doesn't fall, normal girl behaviour
>her ex drives by
>think nothing of it
>she gets a text that i'm done for because she could do better
>nigga what

What do? I tried talking with him via text but nothing has came out of that. I'll see the guy tommorow, he's a third year much like me, and if i've learn anything it's that guys like these tend to get into fights eagerly. I've been in fights before in highschool but never fought a grown man. /What do/ if he does not listen to reason?

I'm 6'0" and he's 6'2" even though i'm more on the strong side i don't know what to expect.
>>
>>34386908
Try to explain the situation calmly and deescalate the situation. His whole appeal is to scare the fuck out of you and make you scared, don't fall into to; when you see him just stand up straight look him in the eye and explain that its just silly and stupid and you guys care just friends.
>>
fight dirty and fast
open with a nut shot and follow with either
>elbow to the back of the head
>knee to the nose
don't hesitate to hit him while he's down and hold back only if he seems unconscious
>>
The Cypriot fight stopper is to strike the ears with open palms then close the palms,grabbing the ears with all your strength,bring him down so you can knee his pathetic-ass face.
Don't pussy out my dude. It's not about being strong as it is about having "nerve"
>>
>>34387049
I don't plan on pussying out. I just want to have a plan in case shit goes south.
>>
>>34387088
You don't need a second plan. Just let loose.
If he ends up in blind rage mode you're fucked. So it's best to play the strawman and be offended at everything he says.
>>
why would you even fight him?
just laugh at him and walk away. if he sucker punches you, yeah you're gunna get beat up a bit. but then you call the police and ruin that fucktards life with assault charges.
>>
>>34387049
Its not an anime kid.
>>
>>34386908
Not being able to defend oneself in physical combat is shameful for a man. You should really work on making yourself into a man so you don't have to make threads like a little bitch about what to do when someone wants to fight you. Seriously, it's not like we're going to give you useful advice, you just want someone to hold your hand.
>>
>>34386908
Grab his shirt with both hands and hammer headbutts into his face into you only here gurgling.
>>
throw a pipe bomb at him
>>
>>34386908
Throar, knees, kidneys, stomach. Trip him if possible. Open with a throat punch it will fuck him up bad.
>>
>>34387418
Oh come on now, i'm just trying to have some fun with my situation.
Besides, blunt force won't get me beat unless it's from a sledgehammer or one of those perfect chin knockouts.
In otherwords i could deal with him, i just think it's better to post about it on a mongolian cave painting forum before.
>>
>>34387049
Except people reflexively bring their hands in a position where it shields their face from your knee.
Also if you're browsing /r9k/ your strength is probably not worth shit.
>>
>>34386908
>he didn't do anything at that moment
Lol he's a pussy

>scared to fight him because he's literally 2 inch taller
Have the memes gone too far?
>>
>>34386908
Don't listen to these beta cucks. Bring homies that got your back. Start training, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats. Run 10 km. It may seem hard at first but you'll get used to it. Your hair might fall out. Just get ready for tomorrow. This training regimen takes 6 months but I believe you can do it in 6 hours. Don't waste a single second. Last but not least, don't be a fucking pussy and just beat him up.
>>
>>34387901
Is he one slap chap?
>>
>>34387932
One knock cuck
>>
>>34386908
As soon as you see him, run up and punch him in the dick.
>>
>>34387975
One jab lad
>>
>>34388002
One blow bro
>>
>>34388058
One poke bloke
>>
>>34387302
this

p.s. niko kovac je picka
>>
>>34386908
best case scenario: have witnesses or record it somehow. take him to court and win money/ruin his life.

worst case scenario: if he beats you badly enough that you think you might become injured, do something real real dirty. bear hug him and knock him onto the ground. then maybe press your fingers into his eyes until blood comes out. that will end it for sure.
>>
>>34386908
He probably won't actually fight you. He'll insult you, maybe get in your face or push you a bit. Try to deescalate things as good as you can, he most likely just wants to feel alpha

If it looks like you can't avoid a fight then make sure to commit. If he knows martial arts you're fucked. No point in half assed punches, they will just make him more angry

If you can, just punch him straight into the nose. No going for the chin, hooks or other shit, you clearly don't have the experience for that. A punch on the nose will hurt, disorient and generally take the will to fight right out of him. If you can't hit the nose go for the gut below the ribs

Maybe take your blanket, put it over something heavy and punch that a few times so you get a feeling for what it feels like and maybe get some minimal muscle memory. Most people don't even have that, so it'll give you an advantage

But again, try to avoid the fight. Chances are it can be solved by just explaining things and maybe being pushed around a bit. He'll probably just act tough for a while and then fuck off.
>>
>>34388091
One hit guy
>>
>>34388324
Also I should add:

If you can't hit him tackle him, assuming you're the heavier / stronger guy. Also wear clothing that isn't restrictive, especially no coats or jackets that stop your arms from moving freely and no pants that stop you from moving around
>>
>>34388347
BOO
didn't even rhyme bro!
>>
>>34388167
t. Srbin
Good advice though.
>>
>>34388376
Sorry, didn't know we where rhyming.

One hit nitwit
>>
>>34388448
Single smack jack
>>
>>34388324
I for one have been in a fair ammount of fights in my high school, hitting is no problem, i always perfered choke holds though.
>>
>>34388487
One scrag fag.
>>
>>34388561
one strike mike
>>
Niko Kovac updooted
>>
>>34388628
One down pawn
>>
>>34388493
Yeah, choke holds are great. Only work if you're bigger or know what you're doing.

I was a small kid so that didn't really work for me in school, being aggressive and hitting hard did the trick (most of the time)

Haven't actually been in any fights since middle school though, kind of miss it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.