[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone you have feelings for or a letter to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: Letter.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
Letter.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone you have feelings for or a letter to someone about anything. Include initials if you want or not.
>>
Fuck you

From me
To me
>>
Dear Alopecia,

Um sorry I called you a dumb ass bitch and left yo ho ass at da side of the street. Muh sweet tooth is back. C'mon baby, gimmesummdatbrownsugar.pdf

Yours sincerely,
Joules
>>
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
>>
>>34386819
Okay nice to hear.
>>
>>34386794
>Alopecia
i kek'd (in a strikingly original manner that is)
>>
I moved away from the quiet life expecting a new start, yet here I am thinking about the girl that looks just like you.

Same hime cut, same facial structure, same smile, same glow.

I've seen her a few times walking by her lonesome to wherever it was she needed to go to, and it pisses me off that I can't accompany her like you did with me. For all I know she probably has a man who looks out for her better than I ever could.

Both of you deserve better anyway. No one wants a man so self-absorbed, so self-assured in his delusions, that no one in the majority could ever possibly relate to. I suppose it is bad to dream. Left unchecked, you end up being so convinced of the things you think you could do without even once ever acting on those wishes.

So go on and live your happy lives and I'll try to get by beating this dead horse that I call my life. Goodness knows I could use the isolation.
>>
>>34387073
>, same smile, same glow.

>Liking girls who smile.
Normie.
>>
Dear R
I know it hasn't been that long, only a week since we started dating, but things already seem like they're going downhill. It's probably just me, and my shitty personality and tendency to make things more than they seem. I feel as if we could break up and still have the same nature of a friendship, but without the occasional cuddling. I'm not sure if I've trusted you enough yet, and same goes for you. I constantly want to tell you I love you, but that's infatuation speaking. I dont know what's happening, or what to do. Maybe we don't have to do anything at all.
-L
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (33KB, 300x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0160.jpg
33KB, 300x470px
Dear you,

It's coming, get ready.

t. Anon
>>
>>34387117
they're the girls without the deep-seated insecurity
>>
>>34387167
>Liking girls without deep-seated insecurities
GTFO NORMIE
>>
>>34387131
>It's coming, get ready.
What does he means by this?
>>
Dearest Muska,

I am a possum, o fiddle-dee-dee!
What have you left in the trash heap for me?
A melon, a squash? A festering loaf?
Your meal, perchance? Amalgam uncouth?
Skiddle and skaddle, I scamp through the night,
And should you come peeking, I'll run with a fright!
O, don't mind the jostling in what you've thrown out...
I'm the natural janitor: I eat all, not pout!
Your feeble felinian companions I'm like
(Tho without the derision of their Furred Reich).
If you should catch me, your mercy don't lose!
At worst a green gobbledygoo I will ooze,
My meek mawkish grin of snappers I'll bare,
And only will bite if threatened -- so beware!
Know well that always my children I carry,
And snoop through your poop (thereabouts) for a berry.
I hope you will forgive my slovenly taste,
But I'd hate to see such good food go to waste...
Your breadcrumbs, your hambones, your rotten potatoes,
Your onionskins, piecrusts, tin cans, and tomatoes...
On all this and more I graciously feast,
So please, I beseech, respect this poor beast!

Yours,
Aleksandra
>>
You're a cunt and need to calm down, seriously
>>
>>34387824
Trying way to hard here.
>>
>>34387884
Was my letter addressed to you?
>>
>>34387909
Keep your letters off of my r9k normie.
>>
>>34388134
I'm more of a robot than you are, I assure you.
>>
>>34386575
Dear M,

It would be really cool if we could meet again. Too bad I'm too much of a coward

L
>>
>>34388187
The day of rope will come for all of you tripfags and your meme robotness.
>>
>>34388513
When? I'll mark it on my event calendar. Looking forward to it.
>>
I can't stand you and I cringe every time you message me
>>
A,

I blocked you. Why do you fuck with me and pretend to like me?
>>
>>34387824
Gay and unfunny.
>>
E,
tell me you hate me to my face so I can get over it already
>>
Dear D,
Do you love me or not? Are you just playing me. I know you said you loved me when you were drunk, but then you revoked that statement when sober.
>>
>>34387131
ok. I'm ready so how about you make it happen sooner then please.

Whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>34388857
I don't pretend.
>>
Adored Alexander,

You were the first man that I truly ever loved.

We formed each-other, defined each others kinks, made ourselves through the others eyes

But we were quite shitty people back then to be blunt about it, right? I will never be entirely free from you as I loved the boy you were, I love and respect the man that you became... but now I have also learned to love and respect myself.

We are Cyanide together, bittersweet but DEADLY in the long run. It is not you, nor me; It is us. And we are toxic together.

I hoped for, fought so hard for you to be my last one and never doubt that you truly are The man of my life, the defining one.

But as the monster that you and I have made me I will let myself go.

I will miss us.

No more but forever yours,

C
>>
shut the fuck up you stupid jew.
>>
>>34389796
>tfw I will never be dumped in such a FEELSY way ;_;
>>
>>34386575
dear s
these headphones are broken its only coming out on one side
b
>>
>>34391339
Why would you write a letter to tell someone your headphones are broken?
>>
>>34388739
Then stop being a coward. Tell them you don't want to talk to them and block. This shit isn't hard, you just lack a spine.
>>
>>34391339
>>34391519
It's from a song. S is Steve Albini and B is Britt Walford. This made my day, Anon. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-qVE6Bcc_c
>>
File: 1484954822783.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1484954822783.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>34386575
Dear L.
I fucking hate you. You're the embodiement of hate. You're the definition of what's wrong.
You're so fucking dead.
>>
File: IMG_1451.jpg (25KB, 215x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1451.jpg
25KB, 215x323px
Dear K,
You've got an ass I could bury my face in for hours. Too bad my friend's fucking you.
t. C
>>
File: box.jpg (21KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
21KB, 240x320px
>>34386575
This letter is not directed to anyone particular as it applies to many I have known or still do, Over the past few years I have come to realize how unnecessary and pointlessly cruel I have been to the people close to me. As I have become conscious of my past behavior I now feel a sudden dread over me, It pains me to recognize just how much of a horrible person I am, How much suffering I have caused in the minds of others for no good reason simply because of my spiteful nature.

There is nothing I can do now, so the least I can do is say that I am sincerely sorry, I don't think it is wise to reach out to any of you as I expect none of you want to hear from me, This is my punishment knowing I can never atone for my wrong doings.

X, although my criticism of inspired you to change your life for the better I do not feel that it was my place to point out your flaws and make fun of you for them, although you may not feel the same about this I still feel as if I should have apologized to you for my wrong doings.

X2, I don't know how exactly I may have affected you as a person and if I had any negative influence (I probably did) , But I still feel that I have wronged you, and for those things I am sorry.

X3, I wish things would have not ended between us the way they did, I should have not ghosted you expecting you to realize how you made me feel rather instead I should have confronted you and told you so. Maybe if I did things would have sort themselves out, You were one of the few people in my life I have felt comfortable to talking to without being judged. I am sorry for the things I have said to you and I hope one day maybe we will talk again.

-W
>>
>>34391642
I like this melody of this song very much. I envy who went to their live.

https://youtu.be/3FVwX_b6P0Y
>>
i dont want to have sex with you, you are creepy, leave me alone
>>
>>34393124
Nosferatu Man/Slint EP has the best riffs desu.
>>
>>34387073
>hime cut

lesbo detected

males don't know hairstyle names
>>
>>34387739
what's the actual general consensus here? one side seems to be "HURR DURR GIRLS WITH DEPRESSION ETC CANT REAL ITS ALL MEMES"/"DAMAGED GOODS" or "where is my insecure fucked up sadgirl gf"
>>
IM UNBREAKABLE
>>
>>34393124
Oh shit. Does Brian not play guitar anymore? I know he doesn't particularly like Spiderland...
>>
>>34389796
You are not a monster. You are not. Trust me in this.

All monsters are human, right? Humans are imperfect. Humans are not monsters.
>>
>>34394112
Nevermind, just read a comment.

"They never, ever actually performed this album live in their heyday, apart from the occasional performance before the album's release, completely instrumental. I'd imagine it's pretty tricky for Brian to do his vocals and play those parts simultaneously."
>>
Orbiter,

Give it up. You know what you're doing is futile and will only hurt you in the end.

Me, also speaking on behalf of every girl on the planet
>>
dear D

suck my dick will ya?

-me
>>
EC
Stars are forever.
In matter or in energy. Traveling forever.

unlike you.
>>
>>34394372
no, they are not. They too return to nothing. In matter and energy. Entropy nigga, learn it.
>>
>>34394687
>matter, energy
I mean, same thing right? Can't have one without the other, honk honk.

Fucking universe, why you gotta be so hard to explain and shit.
>>
To Him
You know I go on here again, are you reading this? If you are, I'm sorry. I've made mistakes. If it's you, I don't like you anymore. I did, but you've changed. If it's You, I'm still hopelessly in love with you. I'll make things better, I'm getting better.
*A
>>
M

I'm real tired of people complaining about my issues. Its not that I've convinced any of you that I am anything but what I've said. No, I'm not too clingy. No I'm not too distant and no I am not "fantastic, amazing, wonderful, sweet, kind, loving" or any of the above. Its not me that has the problem its you and your fucked up ways. Don't pretend you're considerate when I've gone unattended. Don't tell me you ever loved me when you held my head under water. Don't spout whatever nonsense that you truly understood because none of you could do anything but watch. A brilliant fire, crackling in the moonlight. Wisps of red and yellow, some glowing embers floating around. You just watched from afar as I burned and complained it wasn't hot enough to keep you warm. Not an ounce of understanding from your end but perfection and excellence from your perspective. Come on, fix me fix me I demand you stick a wrench in my ass. Maybe it'll feel better than the knives you've put in my back. Pick one and jam it in as you all seem to. I am not looks nor am I a novelty and I'd prefer to remain solitary. Each time I get close I remember how many scars are on my shoulder. Stop trying to become just another story in my past, let me just fix myself and maybe someday i'll find something that will last
>>
>>34394788
>To Him
To God?
>>
B,

Can you tell me how you REALLY feel?

C
>>
>>34394932
Oh, of course, to a nonexistent thing in the sky. That's exactly what I meant.
>>
File: image.png (461KB, 674x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
461KB, 674x666px
>>34386575
Dear T.,

Stay away from my life. Don't ever contact me, especially how you stalked me to my job and harassed me. There's a CCTV screenshot posted in my office with a stalker warning specially dedicated to you. I knew you were going to do something that night. I google searched you and you're a fucked up human being with the mindset of a psychopath. It's been a week and I'm still nervous that you'll come back. Kill yourself before you cause harm to another girl. I worry for any girl you (try to) date in the future.

Thank god I never let you take me on a first date.

Goodbye and fuck you.
-B.
>>
I wonder how many people watch a music video and listen to an album from a legend thinking "I'm like, 99.99% sure this is literally for and about me. Holy. Shit."

I'm going to guess a lot of people think that.

Though, I'm going to guess that I'm the only one where that is actually true.

Holy.

Shit.
>>
I hope my covenant is on my side... right ladies? Right? No one will let bad things happen to me, right? You'll be there if I need help?

I could use some right now actually. This shit is stressing me out so badly. I can't believe this much effort is going into me, I mean, ME? WHY? What am I? What am I to do? My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

This is some insanity, Like, WOW. No matter what I will not break. I will not fault. I will stick true to my beliefs, which you all know by now. I will be me, who else would I be? I'm sorry I'm broken. I'm sorry for all the things I've destroyed. I had no idea the sacrifice that have been made for me. That is so much for me to ever live up to. Every day I will ask myself if I earned this, whatever it is.

I just wanted to love and be loved in return. There is no hate in my soul. There is no violence. No anger. I'm nothing but heart.
>>
Please, don't kill yourself.
If not for me, do it for you.
Just because we are not together doesn't mean you should die; you were everything I ever wanted,
and I know someone else will come along
who feels the same way.
I know I've called you art before,
but just because no one loved Van Gogh's paintings until he was dead
does not mean you aren't the most
beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Take care of yourself.
>>
Why did you have to do that to me, make me feel cared for and wanted, and then take it all away? Do you know how much it hurts? It hurts so much, I constantly feel nauseous and anxious. Please just tell me whether you're in or out. I hate this limbo we're in.
>>
>>34395727
Then why not be together if all said is true?

They won't kill themselves. They will miss you so very much with tears that would make God himself kneel and weep.

But they will continue on full of that same love you shared. No one else could ever replace that. I'm sure they have enough space for all the love in the world.
>>
E-

Now's not the right time. I know it's not. Not for both of us.

But I love you. So much. You are truly someone who was made for me. We were made for each other- I really believe that.

I can't stand the thought of you being with someone else. I just can't. And I hope that one day, you and I can finally be together. We'll live in our beautiful house, finally finish our books, shoot our guns, and never have kids.

One of these days. I hope.
>>
>>34396344
Person doesn't want to be with me.
>>
>>34389796
Holy fuck kill yourself

Everything you just wrote was cliched meaningless shit that you've picked up over the years.

origanioleum
>>
N,

I'm not like that. I'm worried you expect too much from me. I am here for you as your friend, and if my thoughts are true and you do want "something more", tell me. I can't be your boyfriend. I don't like being touched sometimes and I am not as good or as kind as you think I am. Stop before I am bad for you. Stop before I am bad to you. I am not right in the head. Continue, and we will have the talk that I am dreading

Yours,
E
>>
>>34386575
Have you ever had that feeling of true fear. When you need to escape, but you just can't

I had that fear when I ran away from my parents abuse

I have that same feeling when I look at you
>>
File: mother russia.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mother russia.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Dear W

One day i'm actually muster up the courage to go up and talk to you and when I do your brain is gonna fucking explode and nut is gonna come out of your nose.
Be ready

Yours,
B
>>
>>34386575
dear Z

sorry you think I'm annoying. I think i Might have autism. not really, but I know a actually autistic guy and he tells me that if he is autistic I most definiutely am, so sorry if I am autistic

pls be my gf I will do nearly ANYTHING please pleasee please

CHEERS, S
>>
I will explain to you everything the next time I see you, but please don't feel like that. I know it's my fault, but it wasn't my intention to make you feel this way.

Just to let you know and as pathetic as it may sound, you're the only woman that I've cared about since I met you.
>>
File: 26085895_p0_master1200.jpg (282KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
26085895_p0_master1200.jpg
282KB, 400x500px
Dear R
I'm sorry I disappeared on you.
I told you I was broken and you know everything.
I enjoyed the nights I stayed up falling in love with you.
K- doesn't matter though.
>>
Hey R____. G_____

It's been a while,
I really did want to talk to you but I couldn't
because my own weakness drives me and seemingly sustains my mind. I couldnt take the rejection and life just didnt line up.

I am sorry but its probably for the best that I didnt ask you out because I know you probably wouldn't have said no.

I was at my best then and despite being worthless in my own eyes you might have been fooled by it.

I am a broken person, broken beyond belief its been proven alot throughout my life. I have tried to fix myself but I doubt anything can dissipate the disease that sits in me.

I don't want to hurt you and I never did, I know there can be no hapiness without the risk of pain but I am a toxic person.

I wish that meant I'd stop longing for companionship for a normal life but despite everything I am an outsider in everything I do.

Its almost a curse.. I will try to forgive you and the only sign of my passing affection will be my eyes chasing to meet yours as I pass you by wherever we meet again.

I won't forget that I loved you in my own silly immature way. I knew I'd get attached if you gave me what I wanted companionship attention. It was nice while it lasted wasn't it?

I am sorry I am kinda rambling I hope you never cared deeply for me. Afterall I never really new you. I hope you saw me like everyone else.

Goodbye we probably will never talk again and even if we do I dont think I could love you again it's not like it ever meant anything it was shallow and empty and I am sorry I couldnt be the right man for you.

You had a cute accent...
>>
>>34396569
>not the right time
>can't imagine losing them
make it the right time, dummy. nothing in life that's worth a shit is easy to get. i don't know all your opinions on love and i don't know what kind of situation "not the right time" entails, but for me as soon as i use that L-word and know that i mean it, it means i'll drop everything to make it happen. sometimes you only get one shot, ya know?
>>
>>34399432
asdfghbv initials?
>>
>>34400052
Both of you sound straight out of a movie. I'm in tears.
>>
>>34400076
ABV

asdasd
>>
>>34400142
;____; tfw I was hoping it was for me
>>
File: operatorbesties.jpg (95KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
operatorbesties.jpg
95KB, 960x640px
>>34386575
hey howe
you are my bestie :DDDDDDDD
>>
>>34400154
Do you know an A? If you do then maybe it was for you
>>
>>34400308
there was someone specific I was hoping it was from, not an A
>>
Hailey - and to whomever else from our cluster might be reading -

What the hell, man? I left because I had to. You go on to fuck another dude, which was fine since you were single, but then you whine about it to my friend. Now you're playing him for a fool, and he's letting it happen. Jesus, dude. I would have taken you back, too, and I feel like you would've taken me back. You didn't give it time. Now I sense that I dodged a bullet. Peace out.

-You know who
>>
File: posthsc.jpg (974KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
posthsc.jpg
974KB, 1920x1200px
Dear K,
Oh how I wish you were with me. I tried to kill you off with my rational mind, but maybe Neil Strauss was right when he said that the heart does not listen to reason. My desire for you is less powerful than it was before but still you seem to occupy every waking thought. I need a distraction an angel to free me from the angel that enslaves me. I came back from Klifford with only one thing in mind; the potential for a letter from you sitting in the mailbox when i got back. But there was no letter and i'd be left dissapointed. I'm a fool to want you, i'm a fool to need you. Pity me, I need you. I know it's wrong, but right or wrong, i can't get along without you. Now i'm left in a limbo between accepting that i'll never have you and awaiting your letter of response which may or may not come. I think if i do not get a response by the time uni starts, i'll call it quits. But then again, there is a powerful vision in my mind of me heading out west in clouds of passion, traversing the great desert roads in the image of mad Dean. This vision I truly believe is not just a pipe-dream, and I am very welling to undertake such a trek. I try to live within my own boundaries and not let the dispositions of others place barriers on what i believe to be the true path.
>>
d,
you only know about me what i want you to know. and yet, im starting to trust you.
we only met 2 months ago, and we mutually admitted we were using each other. but i told myself that it was okay because i had decided we're going to fall in love. and from how you pick up my little quirks and try to get into my interests, to the way you touch me so gently, i think i was right.
>>
Dear R

You're super cute and I'm already in love with you! I'm so glad we're together. I hope I get to tell you how I feel someday soon.

Sincerely, R
>>
I'm thinking of cutting everything short and going ahead with my plan sooner than later.
The end of next month is just way too long to wait for.
>>
>>34396569
I like this, i have the same vision with my oneitis
>>
Hello DD
I wish we could still be friends
I wish you would tell me when you aren't interested in something, rather than pretending to be
J
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.