[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw you're almost done high school and you're in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8_bit_pepe.png (3KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8_bit_pepe.png
3KB, 600x600px
Tfw you're almost done high school and you're in a relationship with the only girl you've ever slept with. Meanwhile, all your friends are out sleeping around and having what seems to be the time of their life. Even though I think I love this girl I can't get over the feeling that I'm wasting the prime of my sex life in a monogamous relationship. What should I do r9k?
>>
Fuck offff noooormmmmieeee cunntt
>>
>>34386239
great advice thank very much
>>
Kill yourself normie faggot.
Original post.
>>
you should grow up and realize you've got what many people want
does your life really revolve around sex that much that you'd trade a relationship with someone you love for some pussy? if your answer is yes then you deserve everything that comes your way
>>
>>34386227
I know this is bait, but I'll still pretend it was posted seriously

Ignore societal pressure and do what feels right to you
Fuck other people's opinions, you're ultimately the only person who can make yourself happy
>>
I'm in the same boat,

I met a Japanese exchange student and I have it worse because I'm wondering why I'm in a relationship with a girl I can't even see very often, and that I'm wasting my prime on her

But when I do see her, it's very evident that she really does care about me and love me...

In the end, I'd rather have that then a bunch of one night stands
>>
Don't care about what other people and society says

If you love her, stay with her. Don't waste this.
>>
>>34386227
FUCK OF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ORGINALSO
>>
File: love.jpg (142KB, 1152x768px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
142KB, 1152x768px
>>34386227
i know its supposed to be bait but thats actually how i felt back then.
now im happy i can live monogamous.
>>
>>34386457
>>34386398
This goes for you too normie scum,
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.