[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /has super oily hair/ the day after showering? I always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1481460410571.jpg (99KB, 786x826px) Image search: [Google]
1481460410571.jpg
99KB, 786x826px
Who here /has super oily hair/ the day after showering? I always wake up feeling gross because of that.
>>
>>34385704
I was just thinking of this my nigga
>>
I have to shower everyday or else my headphones get greasy
>>
>>34385704
>>34385846
I only realised a few weeks ago that you aren't supposed to shampoo every day. You still should shower every day, just use shampoo every other day.
>>
>>34385704
My hair gets completely busted after a day but the skin on my head absolutely hates it so it's dried out as fuck.

So I can chose between oily hair or flaky skin.
>>
>>34385704
Same.

>>34385876
Put if I don't shampoo it feels gross and looks like I have not showered in months
>>
Stop touching yourself above your shoulders. Most excess oil in your hair and on your face is from you touching that area with your hands.
>>
>>34385917
I don't have acne or oily face just hair and I don't touch it.

??????
>>
>>34385917
I don't tend to mess around in my hair.
>>
>>34385876
>shampoo
shampoo is a meme. you don't need it.
I haven't washed my hair with anything besides water in years and it's fine.
>>
>>34385704
The fug...
I just realized that I have not showered in 2 weeks. Not even kidding. It was the last time i tried to exercise...
>>
>>34385907
Same. I've tried not using shampoo for one day before and it looks like I didn't even shower.
>>
>>34385940
t. fleafarm
>>
>>34385704
my pillow has giant brown oil stain in the shape of my head from laying on it all day, lol.
>>
>>34385951
When you get your haircut, do you get alot of compliments from the barber or hair dresser?
>>
your hair is oily because healthy hair should have some oil in it. Your head will produce more of that if you wash it away everyday with shampoo.
Try shampooing it every 2-3 days for 2 weeks and it should be better, and then just try to stick to it.
It shouldn't be a problem for robots, who don't go outside that often.
>>
>>34385976
haha yes i do
>>
>>34385876
I shampoo every three days and it stills looks bad after a day.
>>
>>34385704
If you are a NEET then you are a prime candidate for trying out not washing your hair for 6 weeks.

If you don't wash your hair for six weeks (just no shampoo, you can still wet it) then your hair and scalp will start to clean itself. Apparently it is best if you shave all your hair off at the start, then you don't have to deal with the greasyness the first few weeks.

Look it up, I'm not lying. Anybody want's to try this out, come back in 6 weeks and tell us your results.
>>
>>34385940
This.
I ocasionally shampoo on the back and sides of my head to make the hair smoother and give it the shampoo smell but never on top.
This way I can use the natural oil to style my hair without any other products.
>>
>>34386151
>Shaving my head

Can't do that senpai
>>
>>34386060
See, I think our hair is just master race.

What colour? Mine is fucking almost white blonde.
>>
Usually rinsing with just water every day and shampooing once or twice a week does the trick for me. Also you could try powdering your hair one inch above the roots with cornstarch (never apply it directly on the scalp as it can make it itchy) or cocoa powder to absorb extra grease. Works for me at least.
>>
white people and their greasy fucking hair. jesus christ you smell like wet dog
>>
Stop using so much shampoo nigga
>>
>ended up neet again for a few months so tried the no shampoo meme for two months to see if my head will produce less oil naturally if I stopped using shampoo every morning
>two months of that sickening wretched shit
>no result

It's just a meme lads. It was just a horribly uncomfortable and gross two months. That shit is retarded. Some of us just produce more scalp oil and will need to shampoo more often. I have to use it every morning. I wake up with my hair all slick and oily and sticking out in different directions. Looks gross is unmanageable, a comb cannot style it. I have to wash it with shampoo. If I instead shower and shampoo at night instead of in the morning the same thing will happen. And yes, I wash the pillow cases every couple days with the clothes. Not everybody's skin and scalp produces the exact same amount of oil.
>>
File: 1484363292404.jpg (245KB, 932x846px) Image search: [Google]
1484363292404.jpg
245KB, 932x846px
>>34387530
Says the nigger who washes his hair once a week and has a undignified thatch of pubic hair on his head. Groid hair doesn't even have any cuticle like the better races. lmfao
>>
>>34385704
>scalp is oily but hair is dry
JUST
>>
>>34388379
>Hair is oily but scalp is dry
JUST
>>
>>34385876
Depends on your hair. People with thin hair and very oily scalps may need to shampoo every day. People with very thick hair may get away with shampooing far less frequently. I shampoo 1-2 times a week maximum. My friends hair looks amazing if she shampoos it every day, but it goes back to being really oily if she skips a couple days.
>>
>>34385704
depends on the shampoo you're using. wash your hair only once every 2 or 3 days with shampoo for greasy hair. also try women's shampoos. the beta industry caters a lot more to women, so if you can find a woman's shampoo that works great for you, who the fuck cares what you use if it keeps your hair dry for a fucking week.
>>
>>34385973
Maybe it's time to get another pillow.

Kind of gross to be honest with you famalam.
>>
>>34385704
I oily all around desu

>inb4 Dont take hot sowers, it dries you out
No!
>>
File: 1454272948294.jpg (8KB, 183x182px) Image search: [Google]
1454272948294.jpg
8KB, 183x182px
>>34388473
>Hair is oily but scalp is dry
>have psoriasis in face and hairbottom
>itches all the time, scratch it until it feels like it bleeds
JUST
>>
>>34385940
You don't need shampoo, it's a luxury product. My hair gets really soft and nice from it, so I use it if I have to go out.
>>
I have extreamly oily hair which sucks because i like having my hair somewhat long (not metal fan long think 70s long) and it starts to part way too much after 6-8 hours.
>>
>don't wash hair for 3+ months
>wash it with shampoo after that
>still gets greasy just as before
>>
File: tmp_9360-8754132322230132.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9360-8754132322230132.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>34385704
>>34385846
are you me??

when I wake up, not just my hair but ALL of my skin feels sticky and oily

have to wash hands literally like 20x a day to keep the oil off my keyboard, mouse, and headphones

face is oily as fuck within a few hours after washing it

SAVE ME
>>
>>34386151
Gross. Unwashed hair smells bad.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.