[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any other robots worried about how monitored the world has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Are any other robots worried about how monitored the world has become and is still becoming? We have virtually no privacy anymore.
In the next 20 years we will be photographed dozens, if not hundreds of times a day, and the data could be saved forever, allowing anyone who has access to the photos to track our movements on any given day. Computers will be able to recognize any face that they have in their database from just a few shots.
The government already has infrared cameras that can track a person's movement inside a house, almost as invasive as actually putting a camera inside.
And of course we're already numbered and kept tabs on from birth to death. Our economic records, phone and internet records, vehicle ownership, gun ownership, and many other things can be accessed by the government at will.
It is literally impossible to be anonymous in the real world in modern society. Why aren't people more worried about this total loss of privacy?
>>
You see I don't care, I am not even sure what they need with all my information
I care more about my privacy amongst people I know, so far the government hasn't bothered me with the private information they have on me

Can't say that about people I know, there's a reason I have trust issues
>>
>>34385601
Whatever people you know may have done to you, the government could do it tenfold if it wanted to. Just because they aren't abusing you right now, doesn't mean they won't.
>>
>>34385572
My mom bought a new phone that has a heart beat monitor.

It's never been easier for the NSA to monitor your entire life.

I am sure just because we visit this website the NSA is watching. Mass surveillance is a thing ya know.
>>
Test urinal original
>>
>related to data collecting

it's hilarity when people try to cyberstalk others on the internet

on a miniature scale, some people are internet veterans and you see what they choose for you to see.

>>34385572
>Our economic records, phone and internet records, vehicle ownership, gun ownership, and many other things can be accessed by the government at will.
so can lawyers? since when was privacy ever a thing? be able to handle your life and don't worry about the rest. there is counter intelligence.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.