[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ended up with one or two good friends and had everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1482357461490.jpg (73KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1482357461490.jpg
73KB, 592x492px
Has anyone ended up with one or two good friends and had everything ruined/couldn't handle all of the social interaction?
She is Trans and is referred to as he but I've lost all respect for her and she acts like a stupid fucking roastie anyway
>made friends with a kid from another state
>turns out she got shipped out there for school and is coming back at the end of that year
>become really good online friends
>talk almost every day
>her come back
>she has a boyfriend (dosent really matter cause I wasn't attracted to her)
>the both of them give me a taste of the normie life
>it was amazing for a while
>I was very generous and spent my money very poorly
>as a result I would get all of us snacks and do a lot for the both of them
>thought of it as a thank you for dealing with my autism
>slowly me and her would start arguing more and more
>she started psychologically abusing her bf
>did the same to me
>started asking me for very outlandish shit and got upset whenever I said no
>frequently asked her to help talk about my bullshit problems
>one day she messages me first
>ask her to hang out because that specific day was really fucking bad
>she asks if i had any weed
>at that time I never had any because my mother was super anal about checking me
>said no and asked if we could talk
>responded with "wow that's sad" and stopped responding
>felt really betrayed
>start to not do as much for them
>get into more arguements
>not long after that she asked me if she could borrow my bus pass
>say no because I couldn't give it to her and needed it the next day
>she told me to cancel my plans
>say no
>she gets furious and starts cussing me out over text
>tell her that im not dealing with this shit and ignore her
>ask her bf (he was my weed dealer) for an 8th
>says that he needs bus pass to get there
>give it to him (I know it's retarded as fuck)
>he says he can't get it back to me that day
>get on my bus to go home
Cont.
>>
I'm already mad.
>>
neck yourself, degenerate stoner. no one wants to hear your bullshit high school drama copypasta
>>
Cont.
>they get on the same bus a few stops later
>dont approach them, just message one and say that I want my money, bus pass and bong back (they were borrowing it)
>get off
>go home and start crying uncontrollably (up until this point I never had any real friends and I thought these two would be the ones)
>was young so I pulled the suicide card (I know it was fucking stupid and I regret handling it so poorly)
>tell them that I want my shit back and to just leave me alone afterward
>next day she approaches me and starts screaming in my face and pushes me into a wall so I couldn't walk away
>didnt have the school do anything because I didn't want to be involved anymore
>didnt get anything back by myself
>father had to drive to their place and demand my stuff back
>later that year they broke into my father's house and stole his ps4 and all of games
>also broke into my mother's house and stole all of her savings (about 3k) and a bunch of my games
>they got off Scott free because there is no direct proof of them doing this
Now im in my 20s and cant make friends because I'm too afraid they are going to fuck me over
Share any bad experiences you have had
>>
>>34385276
>copypasta
Give me one other place this story has been posted and ill genuinely hang myself, just for you anon
>>
Honestly m8, you know what I would do? Follow them at night when they are alone. Then, when no one is around you start beating the shit out of them with a baseball bat. Then run away. Take their belongings, if you want to. But not the phone.
Take revenge on them.
>>
>>34385432
Its been so long and im too much of a pussy, if I knew a surefire way to get away with it I would with a smile on my face
>>
Also forgot to mention her bf is a fat ass illegal spic who dosent want to get documented, i hope donald departs him
>>
>>34385519
Deports*
>>
>>34385491
Have trust in what I say. I guarantee you, there is no way you could get caught. The entire act will not take longer than 30 seconds and then you just run. The possibility of getting caught is near zero. What could possibly happen? Think about it. Nothing will happen.
Just go up to them, hit them a few times with the baseball bat in the head (if they die, who cares) and also hit the torso. They'll not forget this. Don't talk, don't say anything, just run after a few hits.
>>
>>34385543
Do you have any advice on stalking and learning habits or do you think i can do it without that?
>>
>>34385543
Also what do u think I should do with the bat afterward?
Should I burn it? Throw it out?
>>
>>34385619
You can do it without that. But you have to find a way to know when they are alone at night outside. Are they in any clubs, discos, whatever? Stick around there until you see them. Look on their Facebook maybe if they post anything like "I'm going to X tomorrow".

>>34385648
Keep it. Clean it thoroughly and then just keep it. That's the safest bet. Nothing suspicious about having a baseball bat.
>>
>>34385768
Okay, I know a place they visit pretty often, and what i meant by do i keep it is if it get blood on it
Also thanks for being so helpful anon
>>
>>34385519
report him
not just on the internet go to police and tell them
>>
>>34385883
Shit my bad, didn't read your post right, thank u so much anon
>>
>>34385883
Good, then see when they go home from there. But don't stick too much near that place, other regulars might notice you and tell the police that some guy keeps watching them, you know?
And yes, keep it, even if there will be blood. Just clean it off with everything you can think of. Soap, water, disinfectant.
You're welcome.
>>
OP you need to fucking take action
even if its petty shit, you need to make them experience true misery
>>
>>34385287
kill them

strike back op
>>
>>34386064
I know, it's been eating at me and I've been trying to take the high road all this time but I can't stand it anymore, im going with what anon said and am going to beat the shit out of them
>>
Take the usual advice, wait six months and then burn them alive in their house.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.