[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot stand women. I hate them so much. Whenever I see a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1484292453870.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
1484292453870.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
I cannot stand women. I hate them so much. Whenever I see a girl I just can't stop thinking of them as rotten arrogant pieces of shit. When I see Chad with a girl, I want to ask Chad why he wastes his time on her. Is it just for pleasure or is it fun for him to play with these girls?

In a way, I'm glad Chad exists. He is the ultimate wolf to carry out some form of vengeance against these she-devils.

To all the Chads, thanks for doing what we betas can't do. Please break their hearts mercilessly and ruin in their life.
>>
>>34384720
what are you, a gay?

original
>>
It's very obvious where he is coming from.
>>
>>34384764
no im not gay. i just hate women so damn much.
>>
>>34384720
I feel the same thanks to chad I don't have to pay them child support or put up with their shit or even be their pet dancing monkey entertainer. without chad giving them attention they will come to me and annoy me.
>>
>>34384720
Hating women is a natural reaction to having to deal with their deception and lies.
>>
>>34384982
I remember my cousin telling me when I was younger that I would have to learn how to talk to girls because either romantically or professionally, girls are necessary.

Fuck him desu. Girls are the single reason why I can't be happy. I don't even do anything to them but they always want to fuck me over. Fucking makes my blood boil.
>>
>>34384982
That is probably true. Every time I come across a girl that actually seems like a decent and sincere person I'm just setting myself up to be disappointed.

Happened again with this coworker of mine and with her it actually stung. I mean I did not even went into this with any romantic expectations and she still managed to hurt me.
>>
>>34384720
I'm starting to feel like this, too. But maybe it's because I'm a 25yo khv. I think I won't ever be able to like women again.
>>
Women are all whores and provide nothing.
>>
>>34384720
>I can't get laid so I hate women
Do you realize how childish and embarassing this is?
>>
>>34386137
Do you realise you need to get off my board you fucking normie?
>>
>>34386137
Why should he care if it's childish/embarrassing?
>>
File: 1485067161833.jpg (365KB, 700x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1485067161833.jpg
365KB, 700x1018px
>>34385924

This is in all honesty pretty true, for example if you really boiled it down and crunched the numbers "Most" women simply use their male significant other for either financial or emotional gain simply because it benefits them to do so, It's basic human nature and unfortunataly there are very few girls existing today in our modern culture that actually breaks away from the "norm" and actually are decent people that love their partner and are reliable and have good ideals and standards.

Same goes for men in this department with regards to obvious sex appeal that is a must for their partner to have among other things.

Truth is that most people both men and women are shameless in their selfish ways and believe ultimately that their way is the right way.

So to sum it all away we are all in a perpetual merry go round of horror that the life stage gives us with existance and if we are lucky in between the horror of existance that is "bad decisisions, hurting those that you love, doing the wrong thing, making the wrong choice, saying or acting the wrong way" We are at least lucky enough to have some brief moments of joy. Some are not so lucky however.

Me? I am just a lonely fuck, Plagued by past bad decisions and plagued by current bad decision. Sure I have what I think to be a good set of ideals but is it really enough?

No.
>>
File: 1447551147415.jpg (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1447551147415.jpg
1MB, 1280x853px
Yo what's up, sorry I snatched up all your girlfriends what can I say they just like the bad boys. I think the main reason why I get more tail than this whole board combined is because I don't give a fuck if women reject me. I mean, I know I'm an asshole and I don't blame them for seeing that. I mean they got me, you know what I mean? Maybe we'll slam later. Whatever, meanwhile all it takes is one rejection and you pussies suddenly hate yourselves for life. I mean would you date you acting like a little bitch? I wouldn't date you, and I've dated some dudes. What? I'm a bad boy, who says we can't be progressive brah? Yo check it out wear sunglasses indoors and slick your hair back that one's free next one's cost you your crush cause I'm gonna take her up to kissy lake lane which doesn't exist that's a metaphor for all the kissing I'm gonna do to your biggest crush. But hurry up, cause as a bad boy it seems like my main function in dating is for women to get guys like me out of their system before picking up a husband. Maybe that husband could be you, but only if you lift, which you don't so you're fucked, bro.
>>
My heart has been broken and my life has been ruined, I played a part in it. Some would say it takes two to tango.. all I know is that shit happens
>>
File: BKWMkRP.png (136KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
BKWMkRP.png
136KB, 622x626px
>>34386480
KEK
Nice one
Oregano post
>>
>>34386531
Kill yourself normie scum
(original post)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.