[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are boys getting so cute? I have this sissy whiteboi in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: qt boipussy.jpg (377KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
qt boipussy.jpg
377KB, 1440x2560px
Why are boys getting so cute?

I have this sissy whiteboi in my class and I want to fuck his boipucci.
>>
the west is unbelievably degenerate
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2660x4000px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2660x4000px
He looks like a bootleg Instagram baddie. You could do better, anon!
>>
>>34384539
>Why are boys getting so cute?
Bcuz of the oestogen jews put in water
>>
>>34384539

Because no one beats them up for being fags like in the 1990's, or burns them at the stake like in the 1790's
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (62KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
62KB, 303x303px
>>34384700
>that shirt
please
>>
File: 1483945226267.gif (896KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483945226267.gif
896KB, 500x281px
I'm 19 and every day passing makes my access to that sweet boipucci more socially unacceptable.
>FUCK
>>
>>34384539
This is sum gay ass shit
>>
if i rape a twink will he tell the police
>>
hope you all get pozzed

originally, too, because I hate you literal faggots pushing this shit everywhere
>>
Why did you do this?

I didnt want to save that image.
>>
>>34384539
Holy shit I'm straight and I so would
>>
>>34384539
it's fucking weird
I was behind some dude who I'm sure was a dude with the smoothest skin and most robust ass I've ever seen
I'm not gay but wtf I couldn't stop looking
>>
File: 1485271423263.jpg (340KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485271423263.jpg
340KB, 960x720px
My twink friend, third from the right...
It's hard to resist...
>I'll end up in jail
>>
>>34384792
fuck off normalshit

if you don't have a cat you don't belong here
>>
>>34385167
You should have told him you'd be by your car in the parking lot

If he was dtf he would have let you eat the booty without asking your name

Source: am mostly straight but have fucked 3 traps and 2 pretty boys from Grindr
>>
>>34385184
>hard to resist
Looks like a burn victim
>>
He looks like a street walker.
Terrible taste anon.
>>
File: 6Qu6DIZ.jpg (76KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
6Qu6DIZ.jpg
76KB, 500x750px
>>34385229
I find him cute >:(

But here's some quality boipucci for you picky eater.
>>
>>34385226
youre not straight home boy lol
>>
Degeneration of morals in Western society, one of the signs of a failing civilization
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (71KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
71KB, 680x583px
>>34385260
>He thinks being straight or gay has anything to do with genitals
>>
>>34384539
Black cock, not even meming. Black men give off a musk that increases estrogen production in women, but it also has that same effect on men (black men don't need to worry about it because of there naturally higher test levels). In women this causes them become more fertile than they normally would be, which is why blacks are more reproductively successful than any other race. However in men it causes them to become sissyfied. Now why is this a growing problem? Two reasons:
>Increased exposure of white men to black men
There are more blacks alive today than ever before, thereby increasing the likelihood that a white man and a black man will be in contact with each other for an extended period of time.

>Poor nutrition
Poor nutrition is directly correlated with lower test production. Since whites already have relatively (with respect to black men) low test levels. This means when estrogen production rockets it out competes test for receptor sites.

All of this obviously makes evolutionary sense, since Africa is quite an inhospitable continent, the ability to hinder the weaker males ability to reproduce while also increasing your own ability would be invaluable for the species. Over time this create a race of men that was practically sweeting testosterone.

So what we're seeing is pretty much the result of nature taking its cause.
>>
>>34385226
we were all out for a jog that day
plus I'm assuredly not gay
like you
>>
>>34384539
this could have been you robots

why don't YOU take the twink pill already
>>
>>34384539
Can someone give me a quick rundown on feminism?
>>
>>34385765
>White men have a cultural hegemony
>They seek to maintain their hegemony
>This necessitates the subjugation of women

Those three lines are pretty much the essence of the whole movement. The rest of it is just an attempt to explain and contort away from a series of counterexamples to their core ideas. For example, you said something like "but women have also oppressed other women", then you'd be met with something like "yes but they've just internalised their own oppression".
>>
>>34385531
>I couldn't stop staring at a delicious man ass

>not gay though

Saying jogging alone is pretty gay bro
>>
File: giphy.gif (520KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
520KB, 500x330px
>>34384539
more like this please

>originolio boyholio
>>
>>34385288
muh 2017
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.