[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this guy killed 32 using a shitty 9mm pistol really makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: KvhNM3G.jpg (129KB, 1000x974px) Image search: [Google]
KvhNM3G.jpg
129KB, 1000x974px
>this guy killed 32 using a shitty 9mm pistol
really makes you think

are asians a superior race?
>>
>not even triple digits
kek
>>
>>34384046
Asians are natural-born killers. Just see Japan in WW2 or Genghis Khan.

They have no empathy, especially not with white people.
>>
>>34384073
It's not about empathy, it's about having the willpower to follow through with something you do/start. Asian racial traits, doesn't help daily life though
>>
but he died a virgin. he never scored, unless for the 32 college kids he shot.
>>
do you expect me to mourn the dead? i grieved for years after it happened, posted on r9k about it, talked about it. and now this place is such a meme factory that i just dismiss most of these threads now as bait and not worthy of real consideration.

yeah Cho was Korean, I'm Korean, but that's where the similarities end.

He was probably on some kind of medication, just like Elliot was when he went on his spree.
>>
Glocks aren't shitty. They're solid pistols.
>>
There's a reason almost all police agencies and militaries use 9mm handguns.
>>
>>34385574

low to no over-penetration, sufficient killing power against unarmored humans.
>>
>>34384046
Sometimes you guys have no idea what your talking about. East Asia is filled with as many different cultures and ethnicities as Europe. He wasn't Japanese, he was Korean. And Koreans have this weird belief in one race pride. Where Koreans half way around the world felt great shame and responsibility for his crimes. Even the the Prime Minister personally apologized as if he wasn't a American citizen, and his actions weren't both possible and caused by other Americans.
>>
>>34384266
Harro? What are-a you sayyyingg??? Speaky English prease?
>>34385397
>glocks
Lol Fuck off dicklet
>>
>>34384046
Nah. Jews are. Asians come in second place.
>>
>>34385724

fukka yoo i speek Inglish betty goo
>>
>>34385737
>been BTFO so many times that their people have become nomads
>enslaved, raped and massacred for their sneaky and sly tactics
>superior
El oh el
>>34385755
HOLY SHIT aren't you Jackie chan???
>>
>>34385769

JACKA CHAN? NO I IS KOREEN FUKA YOO!
>>
>>34385792
O-oh yeah I love that place.... hail the might of Mao Zedong am I right??
>>
>>34385823

Hail Mao Zedong, descendant of the Khan of Khans, ruler of China and soon to be ruler of Greater Chingolia.

*bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuu*
>>
>>34385397
They make solid fragmentation when they explode in your hand.
>>
File: 1448308912809.jpg (59KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1448308912809.jpg
59KB, 501x504px
>>34385837
"M-maggie..... I'll find you!" - you
>>
>>34385882

>maggie

Season two was nice when they got all kissy. But my favorite character was Shane

i'm just a sucker for cutesy hetero romance.
>>
>>34385909

Lesbian romance can be cute but it doesn't make me grip the covers in suspense.
>>
>>34385584
Plus capacity, easily controllable recoil. 9mm penetrates just fine, but leaves a small wound channel compared to higher calibers.

Shot placement is key, anyways.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.