[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men use the same both to pee and to ejaculate woah sounds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482051248165.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1482051248165.png
362KB, 700x700px
>men use the same both to pee and to ejaculate
woah
sounds terribly non user friendly, don't you mix things up? like you're having s... I mean masturbating and start peeing?
>>
Did you know you also use the same hole for kissing and vomiting?

>themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
>>34384017
I learned today that women can make shit come out their butts and vagina holes. Pretty aweful desu.
>>
>women use the same hole to pee and ejaculate
>not only that when they orgasm they are literally just pissing themselves
>seriously it was found that the bladder empties itself after girls orgasm
>>
File: 1485214234960.jpg (85KB, 914x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1485214234960.jpg
85KB, 914x1051px
>>34384017
you cant pee while you're hard. you cant cum while you pee. its a nice system, maximum efficiency
>>
>>34384017
There's an internal rewiring that happens when you're receiving penile stimulation that prevents urine from getting in the way of your semen. If you wake up with morning wood and try to pee, you'll have to wait a little bit for things to settle down before it starts trickling away. Then you panic because you're still kind of hard and the pee shoots EVERYWHERE
>>
>>34384076
Just position yourself and bend down your penis as much as you can.
>>
>>34384121
Yeah, that's what I do when I'm awake enough. Sometimes I'm just kind of gone and still half asleep and accidents happen.
>>
>>34384062
Seriosuly. And then after you cum your body forces you to pee to clean out the gunk. Penis is a VERY efficient system with few problems until very late in life(catheters, ED etc.)

MEANWHILE, women literally have pads they keep in their underwear so they don't piss themselves doing jumping jacks. Vagina is just a big fucking fail
>>
I hate when I try to pee right after cumming and it just doesn't happen. It's like I forget how to pee. When I was a kid I called it "being peeapated".
>>
>>34384172
I myself always called that constipeetion.
>>
>>34384017
no, when you're masturbating you can't pee... what happens to me is that after cumming i usually need to pee after
>>
>>34384017
the male body is smart, you cannot piss while ejaculating, unlike the female body

if you are a male and can piss while ejaculating there is something wrong with your penis

pissing with an erection is impossible, perhaps if you ejaculate while limp
>>
>>34384161
How can it be so efficient when the balls are literally hanging there, that makes it way too easy for your enemies to kick them and beat you with a single hit. Internal genitals make more sense
>>
>>34384377
true, but in order for spermatozoids to survive they have to be kept at lower than body temperature
>>
>>34384377
>his testicles aren't so large and aromatic that his enemies submit and begin worshiping his genitals
Natural selection at work.
>>
>>34384377
Sometimes I think about that, like how vulnerable my balls are. But men used to kill each other with swords every day and I imagine testicular decapitation was pretty uncommon even back then.

Plus there's always cups and codpieces. I think its more efficient because I could spend 2 weeks in the trenches without bathing without experiencing stinky vagina death.
>>
File: image.png (400KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
400KB, 498x750px
>>34384054
Who did you hear that from, anon? There's no way that's possible. The vagina has to be very clean otherwise a woman could die from shock, and shit would certainly render her either infertile or dead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.