[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have you tried going out more? >Just talk to girls dude!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
>Have you tried going out more?
>Just talk to girls dude!
>ohh dude you are so negative XD! just be confident dude! girls love confident boys!
>>
>>34383448
>it always works for me

Chad said
>>
hey anon, i know the secret to getting women
forget all that junk people have been telling you
its really really simple, the answer is money
you know that message you sent to a girl that didn't get a reply?
if you sent that same message, but with money, she would reply.
and it extends even further beyond women. you can sit around and play video games all day and people will be proud of you because you have money.
you're considered successful
just money. thats it. do what you will with this knowledge.
>>
File: C03SbssUQAAq17M.jpg (37KB, 984x800px) Image search: [Google]
C03SbssUQAAq17M.jpg
37KB, 984x800px
yeah like i'm bi so i should sensibly have a much larger marketplace but literally nobody loves or has ever loved me so that's great
>>
File: 1461998109937.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1461998109937.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
Hey bro, just act cool calm and collected, don't be a nerd
>>
>>34383811
funny coming from 3 homos
>>
>>34383448
Girls do love confident boys but that's not all.
>>
>>34383811
you could be built a little less and just as shredded in a year if you really tried
>>
File: 1477726096797.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477726096797.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>nobody will be able to love you until you love yourself
>>
>>34384761
You're also neglecting to mention that girls call all hot guys "confident" whereas they call all ugly guys "creepy" for the exact same behavior.

People also rate your "personality" higher if you're physically attractive. Known phenomenon in sexual psychology. People are shit.

Either become attractive or give up, those are your options
>>
>>34385372
Fat people have cute skinny gfs.
>>
>>34385411
Where? Show it to me.

Because it is also extremely well-known that people end up dating within 2 points of their own physical attractiveness. That phenomenon is WELL-studied and is even well-known enough that some stupid normies are familiar with the phenomenon.

The fat guy you are talking about either has a cut jaw and good frame and is much more attractive than you think he is, or the relationship is simply an outlier. The vast majority of people are simply slaves to their animal instincts and date the most physically attractive person they can get, which happens to be someone who is about equal to them.

That's how life works and that's how people are the happiest. It is stupid to avoid our animal nature. It is much better to admit to ourselves that we are vapid hedonistic monkeys with primal urges that need to be satisfied, rather than futilely trying to run away from those urges while destroying many peoples' lives in the process
>>
>>34385472
How do you do it?
You know, putting up a barrier of lies despite knowing the truth. I want to do it too, I don't want to get hurt anymore.
>>
>>34385545
Just live without shame and do what you want
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.