[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here was the unfavored child? Tell us about what that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1394907340704.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1394907340704.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
Who here was the unfavored child?

Tell us about what that's done to you.

Tell us about your siblings who was favored?
>>
File: 80s Pepe.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
80s Pepe.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
I was the favorite one and I still am.

>feels good man
>>
Sister was the favored one.

>Graduated top in her class in HS and college
>Parents always let her do what she wanted, never controlled her
>Always told her how smart and great she was
>Supported her in any decision she made
>Sent her to UNC Chapel Hill out of state

Me:

>Always told no
>Parents told me I'm too stupid to do anything right
>Never let me leave the house because they feared I'd get killed or something
>Told me to take the easy way out of everything because challenge is too hard for me
>Said I couldn't become a teacher, a meteorologist, or work in IT.

I now work in sales and my life is miserable. My parents just told me "Hey, that's life. It's supposed to be miserable and make you feel depressed."

Meanwhile my sister works in a Fortune 500, has a huge house and is married to a Chad. I'm a 23 year old virgin with no romantic experience. I can't go back to school and even if I did, I'd be alone with no support. My parents told me they'd kick me out if I wanted to go back to school.
>>
>>34383407

>Tfw when I used to be the least favourite child when I was going through my Emo phase in my early teens.
>Tfw now my sister is going through her emo phase and I take my health, studies, finances, and looks seriously
>Tfw I'm the golden child of the family.
>>
>>34383545

And....... You still live with them
>>
>>34384031
I can't move out. New Jersey/NYC is one of the most expensive areas to live in the world.

I want to move somewhere else, but I need a new job for that. I'm stuck with them.
>>
>>34383407
>oldest of 3
>got all the shit genes
>parents called me 'guinea pig' child
>learn that meant that they raised my 2 siblings right after learning from their mistakes with me
>always getting yelled at to do shit around the house
>brother and sister never have any chores
>told I get 'the responsibilities' because I'm the oldest
>brother and sister are both spoiled normalfags

take me away, calgon
>>
>>34383407
All of of us were cheated horribly until we finally got the fuck out of there.
While i had to be a wageslave for the rest of my life for this, im just glad we even had the chance to leave and enjoy our misery in peace.
Well me and one of my brothers that is.
The third and oldest is homeless because of my heartless fucking family.
>>
File: feels-good-mang_o_1761763.jpg (91KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-mang_o_1761763.jpg
91KB, 500x387px
Nah son I'm the best child.
>>
>>34384337

I went to Kean University and I lived on my own
>>
>>34383407
My sister
She tried to kill me one time and my parents got more mad at me for eating her fucking cupcake than at her
>>
>>34384668
I can't live near my job.

I don't want to live in a ghetto, I'm white. I'll die.

I only make 38k a year without tax.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.