[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably the wrong place to be asking but has anyone ever pulled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: so many places.png (171KB, 480x401px) Image search: [Google]
so many places.png
171KB, 480x401px
Probably the wrong place to be asking but has anyone ever pulled themselves out of their memepression? I feel like I am too far gone, I am so fucking miserable every single day, I just want to break down and cry, I simply don't know what to do.
>>
I'm not out but I'm no longer cutting myself or giving up on everything so it is something
>>
>>34382869
Yea, the loneliness had me on the brink of suicide
You can pull yourself out of it
>>
>>34382956
are you a teenage girl? >not harming yourself with drugs and alcohol instead

>>34382959
How?
>>
>>34382959
This. I was one step before suicide when I snapped out of it, but in my case it wasn't loneliness, it was severe depression, I barely could get out of bed. Now it's manageable.
>>
>>34382869
yes, but it won't go completely
>>
>>34382988
I wish. Some emotional pain was only cured by physical. It is not an act I enjoy.
>>
>>34383010
>I wish

You're just a mentally ill beta faggot, you're not depressed.
>>
>>34383025
Thanks Dr house you cured everything.
>>
>>34382996
See this is the problem I have, I'm crippled by depression, I can barely move / eat and the root of it is that i'm so undesirable and unattractive that nobody will EVER want me and nothing is ever going to change that no matter what I do so I have no idea what I can do.
>>
>>34383042
Fuck everyone do things that make you happy and live life like that
>>
>>34382988
>>34382996
Just accept it, don't wallow in it for me the thought was
"Right now I'm the loneliest I've ever been, I don't think it'll ever be the same but I have to keep going"
>>
>>34382869
I got to the point where I couldn't even cry anymore. Just slept all day, and thought about killing myself when I was awake. Then I dragged my ass to a psychiatrist and got anti-depressants. They really worked for me, got me stable enough to realise if I'm too wimpy to kill myself I might as well do something to make life better.
>>
>>34383066
I know people say this but it's just easier said than done, I long to be desired / cared about and loved and I can't have any of that...

Suicide seems like the only option.
>>
>>34383042
What made me snap out of it was me getting really pissed at all the little and big things that led me into this state, many of them being by my own fault. But it took me a couple of years. I don't know how to better explain it. The downside is that I'm a bit of a walking timebomb, whenever something or someone pisses me off it ends pretty bad.
>>
>>34383104
I know man I know but it just doesn't happen for us. What is helping me get better is doing stuff. You gotta love yourself otherwise why would you work to make yourself happy. Just start everyday I love you just repeat it Fuck if it sounds stupid or gray just do it
>>
>>34383042
Are you 100% you're that undesireable? Why is that?
>>
>>34382869
If you're looking for further patronization end of the empty false reassurances from other people who don't really have any experience in resolving the problem you have detailed today, you will find plenty of that in the other posts

But if you're looking for a dose of honesty and reality is based on 53teen years of real life experience than I'm here to help you...

My name is Johnny Neptune. Sit down and fasten your safety belt. Here we go.

LIFE = SUFFERING

Welcome to planet Earth

Your problem is you are sheltered and spoiled and you haven't had to experience any real suffering whatsoever. That's why such a minimal amount of everyday angst seems like an unbearable load for you to cope with... It's really a lack of experience on your part...

You are self-absorbed and all you can focus on is you and your little problems

Your problems are nothing. You've got it so easy compared to other people out there

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you are Caucasian and probably living in the United States of America during what is arguably the most fascinating time in the history of the human race

You have access to technology and you were born free of debilitating physical anomalies or birth defects

You have had people help support you financially and emotionally and morally along the way although you don't seem to have time to be thankful for anything

The one thing that you never seem to type is gratitude or appreciation

Just one complaint after another. Nothing seems to be good enough for you, little Lord Fauntleroy

Right now there are much more deserving and much more appreciative people out there on this planet, many of them Justice Young little children who are facing adversity on a scale that you couldn't possibly begin to imagine

Right now there are newborn infants in incubators who were born with Open Hearts or spina bifida or any number of other physical situations that mean they might never get to see tomorrow (to be continued)
>>
>>34383202
You're senile, go to bed, man.
>>
>>34383188
Because I'm physically repulsive and socially bitter because of the first fact.

>>34383159
Yeah, I guess anon, I just can't see how I can love something that disgusts me so much whenever I see my own reflection.
>>
>>34383042

How can you be depressed yet find the energy to wallow in self-pity on here?
At least man up like the rest of us and admit to yourself that you're faking it, just to have an excuse for being a pathetic loser.
>>
>>34383202
I hate to say meme man is right, and I hate to quote Mumford and Sons, but if you want to feel alive, then learn to love your ground
>>
THE LESSON YOU REFUSE TO LEARN:

I never see you say anything about how thankful you are for the small things that you have in your life... Nor any of the major good things that are in your life... Just major complaints about trivial details that you perceive to be tragedies

You are an ungrateful little coward who refuses to accept accountability and has absolutely no appreciation or gratitude for a God damn thing. This makes you completely undeserving

Yet I am still showing you the respect of teaching you a lesson you refuse to learn

In my next post I am going to detail an event which occurred to me not long ago and really opened up my eyes in a lot of ways... It was so monumentally powerful that I'm going to use the entire next post to guarantee I can get the details right without being truncated by character space limitations... It is a story about a little girl around 11 years old.... maybe 12...

I want you to read it very carefully and then compare the courage and strength of this 12 year old girl to those of yourself and then tell me how bad you've got it... Get ready, you self-absorbed little cowardly asshole

I'm about to give you the lesson you have been waiting for your whole life
>>
>>34383245
your gay lol

road telcel
>>
>>34383245
Here he comes to ruin another thread.
>>
>>34383245
This isn't the meth-riddled Johnny Neptune I know!

GTFO this board you sober virgin!
>>
>>34383226
I'll tell you how it is, unlike that senile schizo from above, true love and caring are pretty rare things, a small percentage of people get to experience it. Trust me, in your state you don't want to fall in love with someone who looks like it's everything you ever wanted and then for her to fall out of love with you and leave, or cheat, or even worse, because then you'll discover yet another facet of pain. Work with what you have in the meantime and quit hoping for fairytales. Find something else.
>>
>>34383292
Something else like what anon? I just want to be happy yet I barely even have any interests anymore, I don't have money, I don't have any friends, i'm just a bitter autistic retard.

I don't even know where to begin.
>>
>>34383292
>>34383319
I'll tell you from experience, that rare true love caring is what makes life worth living until you have kids or something else that important to motivate you
>>
>>34382869
THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU: by JN

Recently I was at a McDonald's ordering coffee for my wife and myself as she went into the restroom... A woman entered the store with her daughter, and although I don't suffer from your self-absorbed self pity party, I once again learned a valuable lesson I have already learned so many times in life this time he impact was impossible to overlook

... the white girl was around 11 or 12 years old, and at first I thought she was a burn victim... she appeared to have received third-degree burns from head to toe for all practical visible purposes...

But my background in Internal Medicine told me this was not a burn victim after all...

I am very familiar with all kinds of medical anomalies and disfiguring injuries and diseases and congenital birth defects.. But I have never seen this before in my life

... this sweet little preteen female was born with some form of genetic malady that caused her to appear like a melted candle from head to toe

Much like the Elephant Man but a hundred times worse, it was impossible to actually identify her face as being an actual face, she only had two or three small patches of area on her head where hair was growing randomly

Her arms and hands were completely fused, and you could tell by the way she walks that this was also a skeletal disorder and underneath her clothes you could guarantee this condition continued all the way over her entire body

Everybody in the restaurant turned and stared in horror

And this little girl looked at me and in her eyes I saw the same thing that I see in every 12 year old girls eyes... The desire to be liked and accepted and considered to be pretty and to have boys think you're cute and ask you out on dates and to begin the process we call Life... Becoming an adult and moving on with your life

Instead of looking at her in horror I smiled a very warm and sincere and very honest long look

(Continued)
>>
>>34383202
I used to hate sayings like this when I was "depressed" bit it's all 100% true. Most of us are just spoiled, it gets better OP just focus on living for other people for a while. Live to make them happy and eventually you'll realise these people need you and you will be happy too.

ALSO DO NOT NEET. NEETDOM IS GUARANTEED SUICIDAL DEPRESSION, GO GET A JOB AND DO A HOBBY.
>>
>>34383335
Shut it

I told you to shut your fucking mouth while I'm trying to teach this young man some appreciation and gratitude and self-confidence you little bitch

Read my next post and shut your goddamn mouth
>>
>>34383374
>This meme spouter is going to spout more memes
>>
>>34382869
I've through depression. It never really goes away. Just stick to a routine, it distracts you from sadness. Don't be afraid to try new things, you have nothing to lose. And life will get less worse over time.
>>
I lost all my worries about the futility of life or what have you the second I started having debilitating health issues.

It doesn't have to be health related, and in fact you might be better off aiming for a real problem you can solve. If you became homeless in a third world country and struggled to survive for years, you'd likely feel pretty great the second you climbed out of that hole.
>>
>>34383335
True love and caring is rarer than you make it to be, unless you're very naive right now and a wake up call is waiting for you in the near future. That, and take OPs situation into consideration, and you can't possibly tell him to live for that right now.
>>
>>34383405
I also have debilitating health issues which furthermore feeds my depression.
>>
>>34383393
I feel it goes away, but the cause of it just looks over you
It's your job to move on from emotion to emotion, feeling to feeling
You aren't defined by a single emotion you feel at the time, I know the general sadness, the sluggishness that makes it seem impossible and not worth it to get out of bed and go about your day and have all of your actions be empty, nothing means anything and you can't stop thinking about why things are the the way they are, why you
But you can take a step and move forward, pick yourself the fuck back up and move forward, we all have hardships, but don't identify yourself with them, that's where the problem starts, look at the things you have and start there even if it's one small thing, you have something that's yours
>>
>>34383202
oh fuck not this jackass again

i see you hit the meth pipe again john?
and no wife to facefuck so you come on her and yell at us?

why not just start a youtube channel with this content??
>>
>>34383245
johhny get the fuck out for fuck sakes

we don't want nor need you here

go to REDDIT

fucking methhead loser lol
>>
File: 20160830_121215.jpg (2MB, 1899x1169px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_121215.jpg
2MB, 1899x1169px
>>34382988
>How?

Magnesium, zinc, omega 3 acids and vitamin d supplements.
Get a hobby that's physical, be it running, cycling, swimming, skateboarding, rock climbing, anything that lets you exert yourself without the activity feeling like a chore.
Post-exercise high is not a meme, and over time it affects your general mood long term. Force yourself in the beginning if you have to, but start doing something.
>>
>>34382869
I did. I simply gave up on life and focused on the only interest i had back then - hinduism/buddhism, and meditated a shitton. It was a hobby for me i guess, but back then i decided thats what i do and instead of killing myself i decided to become a monk one day. I completly stoped caring about anything else, stoped any attempts at talking to people.

Then i developed this autistic confidence where i just didnt care for anything aside from my interest. Ended up getting friends, had first gf, and at some point gave up my interest in meditation and buddhism. Fast forward two years im exactly where i started, criplingly depressed, friends left, and i just cant start being interested in it anymore. Fuck life.
>>
>>34383415
I'm this anon >>34382959, I lost her a long time ago, and I can't feel anything since, I know what I had and I know what I lost
And I never said it was an easy thing to come by, I was lucky to meet her, lucky to have opportunities to talk to her, lucky she found me worth speaking to, and lucky for all the ways we clicked and how we accepted the ways we didn't and loved that about each other, there's a lot of luck involved and it's rare, all I said was that when it's there, it's good
>>
OH HUARRAAAA HEY IM JOHHNY NEPTUNE METH METH METH SEX SEX FUCKING DOGSHIT LOSERS ARGHAAAAAA IM CUMMING IMMA SHIT MY FUCKING PANTS YU LOSERS

make mek eeafsd

oh im sorry i seem to have shit my pants high on meth next lesson next post

remember tho yer in MUH classroom so yu listen BITCHEZ to johheh neptunzzzz
>>
>>34382869
>want to break down and cry

you haven't hit peak depression yet bub, once you've spent some time down here you just feel so fucking numb you can't even feel like crying anymore.
>>
>cures depression by just not giving a fuck
>psycho communist mother kicks you right back in
>still haven't killed self
>>
Yeah, but once it has existed, it will always pull you back in. To get out of mine I had radical life changes like moving and graduating college
>>
>>34383226
You shouldn't disgust yourself. You are you and only you should make yours happy. Start focusing g on making yourself know you are worth more than what you do to yourself. That you are living person that deserves more than constant anguish. Once you realize and actually feel it inside. Focus on a task that will aid you in becoming a better person. Always choose the easiest task first and focus on only it. Once complete move on to the next task and so on. Slowly you will better yourself and be happier. Others like being around happier people that is your final goal.
>>
>>34383253
And YOU'RE* quite illiterate
>>
AGAIN: THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL THAT HAS BIGGER BALLS THAN YOU:

Recently I was at a McDonald's ordering coffee for my wife and myself as she went into the restroom... A woman entered the store with her daughter, and although I don't suffer from your self-absorbed self pity party, I once again learned a valuable lesson I have already learned so many times in life this time he impact was impossible to overlook

... the white girl was around 11 or 12 years old, and at first I thought she was a burn victim... she appeared to have received third-degree burns from head to toe for all practical visible purposes...

But my background in Internal Medicine told me this was not a burn victim after all...

I am very familiar with all kinds of medical anomalies and disfiguring injuries and diseases and congenital birth defects.. But I have never seen this before in my life

... this sweet little preteen female was born with some form of genetic malady that caused her to appear like a melted candle from head to toe

Much like the Elephant Man but a hundred times worse, it was impossible to actually identify her face as being an actual face, she only had two or three small patches of area on her head where hair was growing randomly

Her arms and hands were completely fused, and you could tell by the way she walks that this was also a skeletal disorder and underneath her clothes you could guarantee this condition continued all the way over her entire body

Everybody in the restaurant turned and stared in horror

And this little girl looked at me and in her eyes I saw the same thing that I see in every 12 year old girls eyes... The desire to be liked and accepted and considered to be pretty and to have boys think you're cute and ask you out on dates and to begin the process we call Life... Becoming an adult and moving on with your life

Instead of looking at her in horror I smiled a very warm and sincere and very honest long look

(Continued)
>>
>>34382869
Okay, so....

Everyone was staring at this girl

Making faces, not even trying to hide their shock. Some were laughing at her and nudging each other...

NOT ME

I have a daughter. She has hopes and dreams

Just like my daughter, this little girl has hopes and dreams.. the desire to be accepted, to have friends, to be liked, to be popular, to have a boy think she's pretty, to have her first kiss, to go on a date...

SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL

Everyone was doing the same thing they've done to her for her whole life

I looked in the distorted melted deformed mass of flesh that was a face, and I saw her two eyes full of Hope and insight and intelligence that is gained from a life of suffering looking directly into my eyes and I smiled reassuringly

The little girl and her mother walked directly up to the counter and ordered the meal for the little girl and they sat down and ate their food and this little girl somehow showed an air of self-confidence and Grace and class and courage that I have yet to see in any of you full grown adult males who have nothing wrong with you but you still find your existence to be so empty that all you can do is complain about your own little self-absorbed problems

You are COWARDS

FUCK YOU
>>
>>34382869
SO, HERES YOUR ANSWER, BITCH....

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU, BITCH

FUCK YOU

MAN UP, YOU LITTLE BITCH

ID LOVE TO PHYSICALLY ASSAULT YOU

I HATE TO SOUND CLICHE, BUT ID GIVE YOU SO MANY REASINS TO COMPLAIN

ID BEAT YOU UNTIL YOU WERE IN A WHEELCHAIR

Now...... Pay attention....

This is the lesson that you already knew but you refused to accept

you should really seriously stop your behavior patterns and maybe start thinking in terms of 'memes' if that's what it takes for you to realize that you need to count your lucky stars and realized you have nothing to complain about you self entitled pompous little child

I would expect better from you and I don't even know you... What a disappointment you must be for your parents... Perhaps it's time you started taking a lesson from that little twelve-year-old girl and learn how to be happy with the cards you were dealt by the universe and stop focusing on bullshit self perceptions

Want to be happy tonight?

GO HELP MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE BETTER
>>
>>34384959
Lmao who the fuck is triptard
>>
>>34384959
>le other people have it worse xDD

Please kill yourself
>>
>>34385033
By that logic only exactly1 person in the world has the right to be depressed
>>
>>34383362
>Has a background in Internal Medicine
>Doesn't realise depression is a diagnosable mental condition affected by the conditions you live in
>>
>>34382869

WHY YOU DESERVE NO RESPECT:

Because you don't deserve any God damn respect

See how easy that was?... It's really not rocket science

You don't deserve a single God damn drop of respect... Not even by the vaguest stretch of the imagination

I have tons of respect for that 12 year old girl... She is a real bad ass... She is earning her credit with every single day that she manages to get up and face the world all over the world laughs and makes horrified face is back at her... She doesn't have time to stop and cry because she has to continue living her life one way or another

There are children out there right now that are being pimped out by their parents and being burned with cigarettes and starving and living in a life of neglect and abandonment that you can't fathom

Just the simple fact that you have the ability to wear a pair of SHOES today is such a fantastic reason to celebrate life.....

You are full grown man... I don't care if you're 16 years old you're a man... Technically... Even though you don't act like one... I swear to God if I could get my hands on you I would grab you by the collar with my left hand and I would break your jaw so fast with one punch... My right hand would literally break your mandible right off of your God damn skull and if you think I'm joking... I wish you could talk to the big tough badass guy that was twice my size and half my age... He's a reason they sent me to prison... I beat his ass so God damn bag that they actually considered attempted murder charges and I'm not joking...

The final conviction was aggravated assault and I am here to tell you that I absolutely definitely committed that crime... I don't deny it for one second... I beat that boy so hard and so bad that he will remember me for the rest of his life... He will NEVER forget the dose of reality I handed him that fateful day.

I'd love to show you the 'respect' you deserve...
>>
>>34385349
>you don't deserve any respect because you don't deserve any respect
I've heard of circular logic but this is on a whole new level of autism.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.