[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Igor-and-Grichka-Bogdanoff.jpg (37KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Igor-and-Grichka-Bogdanoff.jpg
37KB, 500x271px
>The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. ... Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral explanations for feelings and actions that in reality have a non-moral origin. We use the term "oversocialized" to describe such people.
Woah, were the Bogdanov twins robots?
>>
They look strange.
>>
>>34382722
Are you citing Ted "Bomb a shed" Kazhcinsky?
>>
File: pleb.jpg (73KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.jpg
73KB, 751x600px
>>34383230
You fool.
Never say such things on the bogdanet.
>>
They look like those puppets from that video Genesis did in the 80s
>>
>>34382722
That's from Ted Kaczynski's manifesto
>>
Why do people keep posting these guys? Did they recently die?
>>
>>34384246
>Why do people keep posting these guys?
Well we found sensitive information about them. Are you saying you want a quick rundown?
>>
For your information, OP, you can be a social person and have an active social and romantic/sexual life without agreeing to the status quo, social norms and you can criticize them.

Just because there are bullshit social norms and a shift in the moral frame of society doesn't mean that you can't get through to people trapped in that prison.

Robots often make the mistake of thinking that you HAVE to abide by the social norms to befriend people and seduce girls and that if you don't you're fucked. Alternatively, you will develop a defense mechanism where you convince yourself that it's your genetics that is the reason why you don't fit the social norms or that it is the nature of women or chad that fucks these social norms and prevent you from fitting in them.

The truth is that "normies" in general do feel like there is something wrong going on with the status quo. The only difference is that they succeed in fitting in, relatively, and believe there is no other way. However, many normies don't FEEL like they are fitting in and hide their intimate nature to everyone in fear of being rejected.

You, robots, either gave up on fitting in or rejected the concept entirely, but you shouldn't believe you are doimed to loneliness. You are right to reject the system, you are right to think there's something wrong and it's people like us who should get over our fear and insecurities in order to develop the social confidence to speak up.

They may, at one point, have been robots, but they overcame that curse and are, now, speaking out for your sake. I believe we should all do the same.

Us, normies, we are ALL victims of an unfair system and we must be freed.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>34384261
I'm a different person, but ya, explain these guys to me. I guess I'm not in on the latest memes.
>>
>>34384448
>He thinks he can handle the bogpill
Indulge him.
>>
File: 77636634.jpg (367KB, 1367x1971px) Image search: [Google]
77636634.jpg
367KB, 1367x1971px
>>34384448
This is what I got, be aware that false info and outdated info are still circulating
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)] and also this one at around 0:57 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects

It is becoming difficult to differentiate fact from fiction, many different rundowns are in circulation
>>
>>34383230
They are the next step in human evolution.
>>
File: bogdanoffinmango.png (289KB, 588x529px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoffinmango.png
289KB, 588x529px
>>34384498
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>>
>>34384498
Any more enlightenment vids? Maybe a full rundown pastebin? I must know more
>>
>>34382722
What does the unabomber manifesto have to do with these aliens?
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 784x643px
>>34384498
Ok, that seems all fine and dandy, but where the hell is this information coming from? There must be some type of source. And if they are in touch with aliens, why don't they share that with us and show them to us? Why hide it? Better yet, how do I know this isn't just the hottest and freshest new meme?
>>
File: 5870123876.png (12KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
5870123876.png
12KB, 300x400px
>>34385869
Those are all valid questions and we are trying to figure out, but the threads about these people keep getting deleted.
>>
>>34384329
>gee, I sure do feel empty inside
>better keep doing the same thing

The problem with robots and normies summed up right there.

Robots don't realize where they fall into their patterns of habit and thinking negatively about themselves and everything else, and most normies are too brain dead to question the system at all but know something's just not "clicking" right.

Same result either way but I'd rather be an intelligent social retard than just a retard that's socially accepted.
>>
>>34382722
Based Dr. Kaczynski.
>>
Not enough quick rundowns in this thread
>>
File: secret sites.jpg (1MB, 761x4959px) Image search: [Google]
secret sites.jpg
1MB, 761x4959px
>>34386672
You want a quick rundown? Kiddo, you have no idea how deep this goes...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.