[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this in the mail. Is it legit? It's produced by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Just got this in the mail. Is it legit? It's produced by pajeets so I don't trust them a lot.
Also, it's my first time with a study drug.Tips?
>>
>>34382263

I got some piracetam from a pajeet pharamcy and it was fine.
>>
You can buy study drugs? M8 are you from the uk? If so you gotta teach me how.
>>
>>34382284
Does it work? Do you need a prescription?
>>34382345
Nope mate, Itanon here. I bought it from modafinil bank with bitcoins, it worked pretty well although they sent me armodafinil instead or artvigil, but it should be the more or less the same thing.
>>
>>34382345
>>34382403
Also, they should deliver to all the countries in the EU without much problems.
>>
>>34382418
I'm worried about getting caught though. And I have no experience with deep web stuff.
>>
>>34382460
It's not an hard drug, it's in the grey zone in between. The worst it may happen it's that it gets blocked at the border, and in that case they send you another one. It isn't from the deep web.
>>
>>34382345
if you want modafnil which is entry level then just get it from somewhere like modafnilkat
>>
>>34382656
They closed it afaik
>>
>>34382696
modafnil's shite anyway, makes me anxious

get on noopept - it's like the limitless drug
>>
>>34382708
Never heard of it. What's your experience?
>>
Modafinil is utter shit it barely helps concentration in comparison to other nootropics it's more comparable to drinking a strong coffee, not only that but it makes you dumber you'll find it more difficult to understand more complex ideas, also it can give you terrible gas
>>
>>34382751
What's your favorite nootropic?
>>
>>34382714
http://thetab.com/uk/lse/2015/03/12/study-drug-noopept-took-c-straight-student-1403

similar to this

graduated with a 1st
>>
>>34382825
Seems interesting. Does it really work or is it a placebo? It's without prescription it seems.
>>
>>34382814
The one that worked best for me was lysdexamphetamine but you'd be extremely lucky to find it anywhere last time I checked they were around 30 pound a pill on the deep web
>>
>>34382911
How is it different from let's say adderall or other amphetamines?
>>
>>34382345
I got noopept from rupharma.com
Took a while to arrive but they're fine
>>
>>34382944
It's one of the active ingredients of adderal and from what I understand once lysdexamphetamine is metabolised it becomes amphetamine so they're all pretty much the same, once I couldn't get anymore lysdexamphetamine I started using plain amphetamine which only really had worse side effects
>>
Why not just take adderall?
>>
>>34382825
This is so fucking unfair. I've tried all this shit and none of it does anything for me. Same with antidepressants, I must have been on two dozen different drugs over the years and none of them did shit.
>>
>>34383028
It's easier to find, not as powerful, and less dangerous (less addictive) than adderall
>>
File: 2375.png (257KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
2375.png
257KB, 600x579px
>tfw diagnosed with ADHD
I can only get Ritalin but it's still cool
>>
>>34383075
You can probably make some money with it anon. None of my friends has it unfortunately.
>>
>>34383106
It would be too much risk and effort for little reward, I'd rather take it
>>
>>34382263
>first time with a study drug.Tips?

take it and study?
>>
>>34382814
not him, but phenylpiracetam is awesome
>>
>>34384072
How much should I take? And also general tips
>>
>>34384144
I have only taken concerta. Prepare not to sleep. Prepare for it to never feel like the first time again. Don't take it everyday because you will form a tolerance. Only take it to study
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.