[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My depression has gotten so bad that I'm going to start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 465454.jpg (24KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
465454.jpg
24KB, 150x150px
My depression has gotten so bad that I'm going to start smoking.
Do I just go to the store and ask for cigarettes? I'm a bit nervous.
>>
Don't do it
It's a shit-tier habit
Do other drugs instead
The slow descent into lung disease is not fun and is not to be romanticized as a method of suicide- it will give you more than enough time to regret your decisions and by then it will be too late.
>>
That won't solve a damn thing and you know it kiddo
>>
>>34381190
Go up to the counter and say "gimme a fucken ciggy cunt"
>>
>>34381216
>>34381218
I'm at my wits end here.
I thought things were bad when i was in high school.
Those days pale in comparison to how I've been feeling these past couple of months.
>>
>>34381190
Go to any fucking tobacco store or gas station and say "I'd like a pack of [insert brand here], please"

I recommend Marlboro reds to start, but American spirit smokes are also really good

Get some beers to go with them, it's a great combo
>>
>>34381236
Stay calm, consider your situation rationally. I don't know what's going on with you but consider all options, like things that at least have a chance of inspiring hope. Think outside the box.
We're destroyed too much by outside forces for indulging in self-destruction to be feasible.
Hope things improve.
>>
>>34381190
Try alcohol instead friend, that will actually relieve it for a while

Cigarettes won't do shit but make you unhealthy
If you're going to fuck your body up atleast use something that packs a punch then
>>
>>34381273
>Marlboro reds
harsh as fuck but if you want that sure

>>34381298
this
>>
>>34381298
>blatant hedonism will fix ur depression srsly

OP just needs to eat properly
>>
>>34381236
vape faggot
>>
Just start doing acid
>>
>>34381190
Go in the store.
Say you want marloboro gold and lighter.
Give 10 euros to the cashier.
Enjoy.
>>
>>34381882
this, or any psychadelic really

when you wake up each morning feeling like its the height of the era, suddenly youre at the tippy top waiting to fall off and its good, lad.
>>
>>34381190
Just be youreself mane
>>
don't start smoking its likea chinese finger trap and hard to stop once you start

also waste of money and health

smoke Weed instead.
>>
File: 1406418712525.jpg (108KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1406418712525.jpg
108KB, 1360x768px
There should be some tobacco store nearby where you live, they're very common.

Camel blue 4 lyf. If you're that much of an autist just check on google maps, you'll probably find one and won't have to wander around
>>
>>34381949
i smoke them aswell, do you also ask for camel light when buying them?
>>
Here is how you buy cigarettes:

1. Go to a store (gas station is most convenient for me)
2. Walk to cashier
3. Say, "I'll take a pack of ______"
4. Show ID if they ask
5. Pay
6. Leave

it isn't hard.

Note they may ask if you want a box or a soft pack. A box is made of harder material and flips open at the top. Soft pack is flimsy and you have to tear into it. Personal preference. If you want a ton of packs, ask for a carton, which is a box full of individual packs.
>>
>>34382002
Also I suggest buying Marlboro Reds.

Another thing, you can get many kinds of cigarettes in normal length or 100s. 100s are longer so they take longer to smoke and cost a bit more. So if you wanted Marlboro Red 100s, you would say, I'll take a pack of Marlboro Red 100s, otherwise just say Marlboro Reds.
>>
>>34381962
Nope, Camel Blue. I've tried the yellow ones and it feels like smoking a chunk of cement, strangely enough I'm fine with Pueblo and Marlboro Reds. I dun get it man
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.