[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>extremely boring, have nothing to talk about >too lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: 1483139751171.jpg (65KB, 600x525px)
1483139751171.jpg
65KB, 600x525px
>extremely boring, have nothing to talk about
>too lazy to work on learning things and becoming interesting
>still want a gf
Please reply I don't want to be alone.
>>
Chad here, I just fucked your mom!
>>
>>34380511
go on OKCupid, there's equally boring people.

The thing about girls is 75% of them are just as boring.
>>
>>34380534
Yeah but they want someone interesting not someone boring. There's too many subs and too many boring people
>>
>>34380534
It doesn't matter if girls are boring though.
They want YOU to be either attractive, interesting or both, regardless of their own personality. I'm not blaming them that's just the way it works.
>>
File: 1446698940680.jpg (17KB, 353x277px) Image search: [Google]
1446698940680.jpg
17KB, 353x277px
>"just find a hobby"

what if I unironically am not interested in anything? should I just put a bullet in my head?

I like other people. I like listening to them talk about things they like. but I don't have anything like that. I'm flat, I'm boring, I'm empty and lame and shitty and I'm going to die alone because I can't hold an interesting conversation about anything god damnit just kill me fucking stomp my head I didn't ask for this shit I didn't ask to be born
>>
>>34380574
You haven't tried everything xD
In any case it's more about not having the ambition to get a hobby.
>>
>>34380574
man here. i don't know why the fuck i came to this board.

here's some advice: character is built by hardship. you need to go on some kind of adventure. you'll come back a more complete person.

just make sure you won't destroy yourself in the process.
>>
>>34380574

Come be my live in roomie. If you have neetbux you can pay a small amount of rent and play vidya with me all day or wander the woods of upper michigan with me, it'll be a grand adventure. I don't mind boring fucks, as I am oone myself. Come be boring with me boring-chan.
>>
>>34380574
some girls or whatever you're into like that shit,
knowing that you're just as steady as they are and not going to be a dickhead or anything is what some people want.
>>
>>34380607
>you need to go on some kind of adventure.
unfortunately I am

>working class
>a depressed loser

we do not live in a time of adventures. I need to work every day to live, and I can barely muster the energy for that. let alone an "adventure".

adventures don't exist. that is what escapism is for. I go on silent adventures in videogames and movies and books. I can be someone different when I'm doing that stuff. but I can't be that forever.
>>
Typical Chad here just to tell you all to

BE YOURSELF it works 1% of the time all of the time
>>
File: 7654.jpg (117KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
7654.jpg
117KB, 420x315px
My life revolves around working on / riding motorcycles, lifting weights, working. Everyone else it's either, going out, parting, clubbing, friends XDDDD.

Perhaps it is them that is boring.
>>
>tfw so boring I can't even keep skype friends
>tfw I literally don't have a personality, but just a weird amagimation of charater trates that I think people like

It's a shame I was builded all throughout my childhood and teenage years. I never got to developed a personality outside of 'stay quite and avoid other people'.
>>
>>34380700
That's pretty much who I am too
>>
>>34380700
well thank god you have plenty of time to fix things now!
>>
>>34380511
Make art dude.
>>
>>34380637
>lifting weights

Now that's an adventure for an adventurous generation such as yours. Keep it up, man
>>
>>34380637
Wow you sound super gay

How's it like to explore other boards besides
/fit/ ?
>>
>>34380631
Works evertiem guys

what girl would pass on a 25 khv college dropout who works at a gas station
>>
>>34380574

I have many interests but for some reason i feel like wasting my time doing them alone.
>>
>>34380574
>>34380511
I am like you guys, I'd like to be friends with you but I'm 100% sure we'd never talk to each other since that's how it works with people like us.

At best I only talk if the other person spoonfeeds and leads me into a conversation.
I try really hard to change and lead a conversation myself, but I always fail terribly, specially since I start feeling insecure about the fact I may be boring anyway.

>but anon you made a big post just now!
Making a rant in an anonymous board is easy, talking to other people and keeping the flow of a conversation it's not.
>>
File: 1333486475912.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1333486475912.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>Really into painting
>Don't know how to talk about it
>Normies take control and regale me with "muh sports, muh family"
>Have to choose between being alone and memorizing the career dossiers of a league of illiterate handegg criminals who hate America
>>
When they say hobby it mean to be some cool, hip and social activity. If it involves reading, or doing something alone, like model building, it goes to autistic nerd category.
>>
I have interests and I always feel like nobody cares about what I do so I don't talk about them. But I have opinions and I'm sure you do, so just ask what they think about _____. I don't play games either and that's pretty much the #1 common interest on this board, so I'm SOL there. I also just start sharing random crap happening in my life with people. Ex: "here is a picture of my dog, do you like dogs?" I also like when people just tell me about their families, where they come from, the relationships they have with other people in their lives, their dreams, their ideals... but unfortunately nobody gets to the good stuff right away and you have to go through the "hi, how are you?" routine enough times for them to get used to you. But I must be hard to talk to because even though I can send message after message to someone, most of the time I think they get bored and want to leave.
>>
File: 1479293291557.jpg (23KB, 236x330px) Image search: [Google]
1479293291557.jpg
23KB, 236x330px
>>34380511
9/10 women are this boring. You are fine
>>
This is why I want a fembot gf.
We can just sit in the same room browsing 4chan all day.
>>
File: C1C4esxW8AEEfXB.jpg large.jpg (88KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1C4esxW8AEEfXB.jpg large.jpg
88KB, 849x1200px
>have no interests past intensely autistic trash that I would never discuss with anybody
>Still manage to snag the most perfect qt fembot gf imaginable because my personality isn't "boo hoo I'm lonely" 24/7
>>
>>34381730
Except it's okay if a good looking woman is boring since it's the male that needs to do everything anyway.
>>
>>34380511
https://clyp.it/c2srvoi3
>>
>>34381846
Or maybe you're just lucky, tell me your secrets because I haven't seen a relatable female that's single in ages.
>>
>>34382227
The truth? fembots don't like chad because they're intimidated by him but they also find a fat autistic neet repulsive like a normal girl. The secret is to be just feminine enough not to shy them away but manly enough to not be a blob of feels.
>>
>>34382635
I'm asking you where to find them, not how to approach them.
>>
>>34382762
I find this relevant too. On behalf of my friend.
>>
And every single fucking time someone asks where the hell they found their supposed partner they don't answer
>>
File: anime waifu.jpg (28KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
anime waifu.jpg
28KB, 460x258px
>>34380511
I-I'm sure there must be something interesting about you, anon. What do you do in your free time?8
>>
>>34383867
I'll answer you:
We met in college a few years ago through a school club. We grew closer (everyone did) through activities and fundraisers and eventually I took a shot and asked her if she wanted to hang out in the summer. At first it was just hanging out in the city but then we became closer and more attracted to each other.

You guys seriously don't have interests? At least a few of you obviously like anime, and I'm sure most of you are savvy on Internet culture.
>>
>>34382762
>>34383293
Not that anon, but I find my r9k girls on, well.. r9k.

Chat with them through posts and then I post a throwaway kik. They add me and we continue chatting.

Fucked 2 so far.
>>
>>34383973
>At least a few of you obviously like anime, and I'm sure most of you are savvy on Internet culture.
these don't count

I would never talk about any of this crap outside of 4chan. it's useless. it's why I spend all day here, because it's the only place I've got.
>>
>>34384009
What, you don't want to settle for some weeb girls? They don't even have to be weebs, really. They could just be girls who happen to watch/like a few series. Then you could pick up on their interests.
>>
File: 1467339909013.jpg (388KB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
1467339909013.jpg
388KB, 1200x1701px
>>34383917
>what do you do in your free time?
I make more posts like OP. Really fucking interesting huh?
>>
>>34384240
>What, you don't want to settle for some weeb girls?
I'm not interesting enough for weeb girls
>>
>>34383994
Might as well give up then until I move to America.
>>
>>34385822
How do you plan on moving to America?
>>
>>34385871
My father/friends/one teacher have connections there so that's the first step.

No plans going there before I get a degree from free education in here. Unless a brilliant offer pops up earlier.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.