[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take personality test >this is your result Should I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 114

File: personality.jpg (114KB, 735x400px) Image search: [Google]
personality.jpg
114KB, 735x400px
>take personality test
>this is your result

Should I just kill myself? It's all true and I know it.
>>
Oh, and here's the test if anyone's interested.

http://similarminds.com/bigfive.html
>>
what test
I wanna wanna take it
also you sound like a cool dude OP
fuck the normies, faux positivity is the worst trend to have ever existed
you're one of few genuine people alive
>>
File: XkLU5.png (98KB, 459x701px) Image search: [Google]
XkLU5.png
98KB, 459x701px
Thanks okcupid I hate myself more now.
Ya this is a reddit filename fuckyou I googled it since I didn't have it saved,
>>
>>34380473
>
avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

I think we're the same OP
>>
>>34380503
forgive my meme arrow failure
and also
>easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional
>tfw
>>
RLUEN

Wow they really didn't hold back
>>
>>34380452
Just like most robots are INT_, pretty sure most robots are R_UEI

I took it and got RCUEI, last time I did I got RLUEI (this time I'm 54% C so I guessI'm in betweem)
>>
>>34380491
Holy shit, that describes me perfectly
>>
File: RLUAN.png (190KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
RLUAN.png
190KB, 480x854px
well hey it hit me dead center on the head

including my favoured career to be a freelance artist/cartoonist

i'm trying to make out that i have a sense of modesty if nothing else i guess

any other RLUAN lads here?
>>
>>34380452
>>34380536
Also wall of text for RCUEI:

>atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work
>>
So what does any of this mean in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>34380674

This is still like 5x better than RLUEI.
>>
I am SLUEI. It seemed like it had some accurate points.

Also
>prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings
>>
>>34380452
Expected this to be retarded but holy shit this is accurate, especially the last half of qualities

I also got egocentrist but it was a little less detailed and more inaccurate
>>
File: SCUEI!!!.png (25KB, 550x343px) Image search: [Google]
SCUEI!!!.png
25KB, 550x343px
>>34380744
Forgot pic

oregano pregano stefano
>>
>>34380744
It's a personality test you retard
They just throw adjectives at a wall and you self-identify with them
>>
File: SCOAI.png (94KB, 629x974px) Image search: [Google]
SCOAI.png
94KB, 629x974px
>>34380452
Here are my results. We're all gonna make it bros!
>>
RCUEI
>atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

I'm a cool dude
>>
>>34380452
>RCOEN

>not concerned with public image, not spontaneous, realistic, low maintenance, thinks before acting, does not second guess self, not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, money is more important than acceptance, level emotions, does not put the welfare of others before self, not known for generosity, retaliatory, not forgiving, selfish, driven by reason, private, avoids difficult reading material, not physically affectionate with most people, unadventurous, insensitive to the needs of others, does not like touchy feely people, believes in an eye for an eye, avoids small talk, avoids crowds, does not back down when threatened, not than interested in people, thinks fun is not the most important thing in life, fearless, acts without consulting others, does not frequently reinvent self, not easily frightened, not that willing to compromise, not open to new experiences, does not believe in human goodness, not open about feelings, does not like to look weak, socially unskilled, hard to excite, not prone to comedy, more responsible than pleasure seeking
Holy shit that's actually pretty accurate of me.
>>
File: 1408954143987.png (92KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1408954143987.png
92KB, 256x256px
>tfw only RLOEI
Fuck you all
>>
>>34380794
Except for the "avoids difficult reading material" bit, that's a little false.
>>
>RLUAI
>its accurate
Why this.
>>
>>34380761
>>34380777
>>34380794
Chads please leave and nevar return thank you origiaminal
>>
RCOEI
Doesn't seem as bad as OP, but I think these are worded a bit harshly in general.
Also, pretty accurate for me.
>withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods
>>
>>34380678
Doesn't mean anything else of course aside from defining your own personality
>>
>>34380452
Not sure how to feel about this result.

>not afraid of doing the wrong thing, speaks up regardless of consequences, not filled with doubt, more dominant than submissive, not afraid to draw attention to self, self confident, does not back down when threatened, decisive, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, not easily hurt, worry free, not easily intimidated, not concerned with failure when trying something new, aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering, ambivalent about the suffering of strangers, not easily discouraged, out for own personal gain, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, unconcerned with the misfortunes of strangers, likes giving speeches, not easily moved to tears, manipulative, unapologetic, knows where life is going, narcissistic, exacting in their work, does not second guess self, untouched by other people's feelings, the first to act, level emotions, never at a loss for words, opinionated, demanding, goes after what they want, believes in a logical answer for everything, not very religious, show off, calm in crisis

It's scarily accurate.
>>
>>34380688
How so? Both seem pretty robot-tier to me.
>>34380699
>>34380761
>S for social
reeeeeee
What were your tendency percentages? And how come you're stuck here?
>>34380777
Especially you. You're fucking Chad-tier, how and why the fuck are you here?>>34381080
What's your type mate, you're almost certainly an S. You're Chad-tier too, now answer my question as well.
>>
File: dd.png (31KB, 661x507px) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
31KB, 661x507px
>>34381114
I am >>34380761
and pic related were my percentages
>>
>>34381114
>What's your type?
>SCOEI
>>
>>34381146
>74% S
>overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting
>68% C
Bruh. How are you stuck here?
>>
>>34381155
No wonder. Might as well answer my question... why the fuck are you here?
>>
File: 1 9 9 6.png (2MB, 1627x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1 9 9 6.png
2MB, 1627x1069px
>>34381210
I used to be an autist when I was younger and so got into imageboards and shit early.

Over the past year or two I've been exercising more, dressing well, meditating, etc. and have come to realize I actually have pretty attractive features. When I realized all this I became a lot more secure in myself and became adept at social interaction and talking to women and shit like that

Despite all that I apparently still retain my autistic sense of humor which can only be satiated by the kind of shit that pops up on this board. That and it can be quite comfy
>>
>>34380452
>i am calm therefore i am optimisic

Lol no
>>
File: 1483759973420.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483759973420.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>>34381237
I wish I knew.

originality
>>
So how many RLUEI are here?
>>
>withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

>does not believe in human goodness

I do believe in human goodness, I just don't believe I am able to be good, at anything, ever.
>>
>>34381482
>doesn't post type
Come on.

Though I feel the same way. RCUEI from >>34380674 here. Apparently I'm "not passionate about bettering the world's condition", but I'd love to see a better world that I can influence. I just don't know where to start.
>>
>>34381582

sorry

RLOEI type
>>
hit me hard

originaI
>>
>>34381114
>Especially you. You're fucking Chad-tier, how and why the fuck are you here?
I've been on 4chan since 2004. I've been sad and miserable for as long as I can remember. I'm 28 now, and the fact that I got such a positive result means I'm finally doing something right. I wake up in the morning and the first thought I have ISN'T how everything sucks and I want to die. After years of attempts, I can actually get moving and make myself work out a couple times a week. Even though I don't have a job, I've tried to get myself into a routine, even waking up before noon. I've even found myself practicing and drawing, which I haven't done since high school! I've told myself that no one else has power over me for years now, and I've found myself less and less afraid of social situations. I don't talk the entire time, but I'm strangely at ease because I'm not telling myself that I'm embarrassing myself the entire time I'm in public. I've started to find more hope in my life. I'm reading more, a lot of Wayne Dyer and Robert Kiyosaki. One of the biggest things was teaching myself to let go of other peoples' opinions and actions (aka Internet bullshit). As retarded as it sounds, positive affirmations helped a lot. They showed me the shittiest thought loops in my head, which helped me change them. I didn't even know I COULD change anything, until - once again, retarded as it sounds - I told myself it was possible.

We're all gonna make it, bros.
>>
File: 1483332093003.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1483332093003.png
192KB, 711x633px
I got RLOAN and jesus this thing is harsh.

All the favoured careers are really shitty assistant jobs or homemaker while all the disfavoured ones are all the exciting careers like Film director, game designer, politician and assassin. It's actually on the list.

I know it ain't supposed to be feel good shit but they could shy away from being an asshole to you. Now this shitty ass test has me pissed off.
>>
File: 1482196285099.gif (497KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1482196285099.gif
497KB, 500x309px
>>34380452
>avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions
>>
File: infp.jpg (62KB, 477x248px) Image search: [Google]
infp.jpg
62KB, 477x248px
origenou
>>
The part about wounded at the core.
Without even taking the test I know its me.
>>
>>34381668
Fucking yikes. Can't spot a single good thing about RLUEN.
>>34381707
Post walls pls
>>34381671
>We're all going to make it bros
You are. Compare your SCOAI result to my RCUEI here >>34380674
Apparently it's a step up from my old RLUEI result, but it's still shit. Not like you can drastically change your mindset; you just managed to unlock yours.
>>
>>34380807
I'm here too anon
>wounded at the core
why must you be so hurtful, description
>>
>>34381881
>Not like you can drastically change your mindset
I saw my mom with a loaded gun to her chest, screaming that she was gonna pull the trigger. I took out my constant rage by tearing myself open like some kind of fucking edgelord for years. I kept telling myself it's never going to get any better, might as well kill myself. Your words are fucking wrong. You can change your mindset, no matter how broken and fucked up you are. You brain believes whatever you tell yourself, good or bad. Even though I didn't believe it, I started telling myself different things. Even if you believe you can never fix yourself, if you start telling yourself you can, things will change.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+02.08.43).png (22KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+02.08.43).png
22KB, 500x267px
SCUEN
>>
File: IMG_0852.jpg (22KB, 228x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0852.jpg
22KB, 228x217px
>>34381881
>Can't spot a single good thing about RLUEN.
I can change, r- right?
>>
This is more true than I'd like to admit.

>easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional
>>
File: literally me.jpg (184KB, 526x554px) Image search: [Google]
literally me.jpg
184KB, 526x554px
didnt need this feel
>>
File: 1479514836656.png (86KB, 617x425px) Image search: [Google]
1479514836656.png
86KB, 617x425px
seems about right. had to do meyers-briggs for my health class at uni, but i feel like this test was a lot more precise.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22KB, 502x245px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22KB, 502x245px
Anybody RCUEN here?
>>
Mine seems too flattering to be true. It's too much what every robot and "poor misunderstood souls" likes to believe themselves to be. If any of this was true, my life wouldn't be as barren as it is
>>
File: Untitled.png (120KB, 648x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120KB, 648x1116px
>>34382456
oops, forgot pic

I guess I'm not original enough to post
>>
>>34382182
See this guy: >>34382007
Hope he's right or we're all fucked.
>>
File: big five breakdown.png (40KB, 749x619px) Image search: [Google]
big five breakdown.png
40KB, 749x619px
This test is mean. It does seem pretty accurate but are a;ll possible descriptors negative or just mine?

r8 don't h8
>>
>>34381146
You seem like an arrogant asshole
>>
File: IMG_1139.jpg (233KB, 1043x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
233KB, 1043x626px
>RLOEI
just like OP but with a second serving of hate and a sprinkle of psychopathy
>>
>>34380452
RLEUI/INTP. I too hate everything.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-084659~2.png (400KB, 1080x1702px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-084659~2.png
400KB, 1080x1702px
For once, I think this is fairly accurate, except for the optimism thing
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 559x277px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 559x277px
RLOAI twice now. I dont want to believe it but its almost all true. I also test as INFJ and im a guy. Fuck this man
>>
>moody, not good at sports, low energy level, unable to speak up for self, avoidant, depressed, withdrawn, attracted to things associated with sadness, easily frightened, feels defective, lonely, no self confidence, easily discouraged, avoids crowds, backs down when threatened, easily intimidated, socially unskilled, loner, unproductive, late with work, prone to health problems, focuses on fantasies more than reality, self loathing, wounded at the core, easily hurt, often sad, becomes overwhelmed by events, fearful, rarely prepared, fears doing the wrong thing, often aware how the color and lighting of a room affects their mood, feels untalented, quiet around strangers, prone to addiction, doubting, anxious, easily confused, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, weak sense of purpose, relates to broken and discarded things, unsure where life is going, continually losing things, fears drawing attention to self, avoids unnecessary interaction, often bored, second guesses self, embarrassed by praise, worrying, resigned, prone to jealousy
>literally not a single positive quality
Guess I'll just fucking off myself then
>>
>>34380452
>SCUEI

not afraid of doing the wrong things, does not value rules and regulations, prefers unpredictable to organized, does not accomplish work on time, needs to maintain high levels of excitement, out for own personal gain, not afraid to draw attention to self, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not bothered by disorder, retaliatory, thrives on the rush of risk taking, unpredictable, asks questions that nobody else does, often does not know what they are doing, spontaneous, first to act, not easily hurt, not apprehensive about new encounters, does not readily admit mistakes, not a perfectionist, not apologetic, disorganized, socially comfortable, outgoing, calm in crisis, fearless, atheist/agnostic tendencies, good at getting people to have fun, opinionated, not easily moved to tears, sexually immodest, adventurous, unconventional, aggressive, often late, high energy level, likes the spotlight, ambivalent about the needs of others, worry free, acts without thinking or planning, bad at saving money, selfish.

WE NORMO NOW
>>
File: 1473427967.jpg (99KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473427967.jpg
99KB, 1019x768px
>>34382445

>not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

>favored careers: assassin

Literal fedora edgelord type, not even the "kys cuck" that will openly express hate towards others in a secure manner, it's the "fat neckbeard loser autist who collects katanas and does other nerdy shit and lives with his parents"

We're the passive edgelord, just blissfully pathetic
>>
File: VKO2KH8.png (45KB, 624x512px) Image search: [Google]
VKO2KH8.png
45KB, 624x512px
text for the original text god
>>
File: BQFNGQS.png (22KB, 469x264px) Image search: [Google]
BQFNGQS.png
22KB, 469x264px
>>34382728
more text for the text god
>>
File: 1484550456020-r9k.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484550456020-r9k.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
RLUEN.

>overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills

...TIME TO AN HERO
>>
>>34382686
Its literally 3% of the pop. How is that normo?
>>
<div align="center"> <table style="color: black; background: #dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="270"> <tr> <td style="color: black; background: #eeeeee"> <div align="center">Big Five Test Results</div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><b>Extroversion</b> (18%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.<br> <b>Accommodation</b> (30%) low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.<br> <b>Orderliness</b> (70%) high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.<br> <b>Emotional Stability</b> (48%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.<br> <b>Inquisitiveness</b> (52%) medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.<br> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/big5.html">Take Free Big Five Personality Test</a><br><font size="1"><a href="http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html">Personality Test</a> by <a href="http://similarminds.com/">SimilarMinds.com</a></font></div>
>>
File: 1455458727426.png (1MB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1455458727426.png
1MB, 999x999px
Who the fuck is /calm/ here?

Where my comfy bros at
>>
File: autist.jpg (78KB, 598x365px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
78KB, 598x365px
>>34382784

I mean, it's about 70% accurate, but holy fuck do I sound like a sperg
>>
File: 1481224219865.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1481224219865.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>34382445
I'm right here my nig.

>tfw don't give a fuck what happens
>>
File: ura.png (86KB, 479x488px) Image search: [Google]
ura.png
86KB, 479x488px
Never stood a chance did I?
>>
>>34382754
It sounds like the dictionary definition of a Chad.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 681x406px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 681x406px
Original condiment doughnut steel.
>>
File: Big Five Test Results.png (31KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
Big Five Test Results.png
31KB, 604x574px
>SCOEI
>(2.9% of women; 3.9% of men)

>not afraid of doing the wrong thing, speaks up regardless of consequences, not filled with doubt, more dominant than submissive, not afraid to draw attention to self, self confident, does not back down when threatened, decisive, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, not easily hurt, worry free, not easily intimidated, not concerned with failure when trying something new, aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering, ambivalent about the suffering of strangers, not easily discouraged, out for own personal gain, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, unconcerned with the misfortunes of strangers, likes giving speeches, not easily moved to tears, manipulative, unapologetic, knows where life is going, narcissistic, exacting in their work, does not second guess self, untouched by other people's feelings, the first to act, level emotions, never at a loss for words, opinionated, demanding, goes after what they want, believes in a logical answer for everything, not very religious, show off, calm in crisis

Really accurate, but having this kind of personality doesn't really help if people feel your robot aura with their normalfag powers of perception given by evolution.
>>
>>34382784
>>34381778
I suppose i'm calm.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-111755.png (330KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-111755.png
330KB, 1080x1920px
>>34380452
I like the way I am
Which was not an origami comment
>>
>>34380452
RCOAN

>not spontaneous, unadventurous, uncompetitive, not relationship obsessed, toned down, not physically affectionate with most people, not outgoing, does not like to be the center of attention, organized, level emotions, thinks before acting, prefers organized to unpredictable, religious tendencies, easy to understand, risk averse, realistic, modest, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, not prone to addiction, not wild and crazy, feels ordinary, punctual, prefers to finish things ahead of schedule, patient, always prepared, averse to crowds, exacting in their work, not big on philosophical discussions, not interested in science, predictable, honest, averse to change, lower energy level, avoids making mistakes, private, not hard to satisfy, not easily discouraged, not very curious, not prone to jealousy, values rules and regulations, not prone to displays of anger, calm in crisis, forgiving, responsible, proper, socially unskilled, usually happy, does not like small talk

Impressively accurate.
>>
File: wp_ss_20170124_0001.png (266KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170124_0001.png
266KB, 720x1280px
>>34380761
Same bro

Seems fair, except that
>I'm never the first to act
>Quite easily hurt
>Am definitely a perfectionist
>Over apologetic
> I cried in the Simpsons movie
> I am v modest
>Plan to Mars and back
>So many worries

Big 5 is bs tbqh . I'm all about Mbti
>>
>demanding, controlling, aggressive, retaliatory, does not forgive easily, opinionated, domineering, does not accept what others say, believes that appearances are important, likes to be the center of attention, not patient with people who annoy them, easily annoyed, quick to judge others, preoccupied with self, show off, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, prone to addiction, not good at sports, frequently pursues impressive achievements, takes charge, competitive, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, not on good terms with everyone, second place rarely feels good enough to them, antagonistic, able to stand up for self, acts superior to others, hard to satisfy, bothered by disorder, impatient, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, decisive, abrupt, impulsive, more dominant than submissive, finishes most things they start, desires some level of fame in their community, unable to control cravings, acts out frustrations on others, easily frustrated, can become overwhelmed by events, does not readily admit mistakes, moody, not very religious

Fuck they're pretty accurate
>>
File: rcuai.jpg (61KB, 491x260px) Image search: [Google]
rcuai.jpg
61KB, 491x260px
>>34382784
i guess

you have been muted
>>
>>34380452
>>34380503
brothers
oregie
>>
File: rcuai.png (48KB, 559x668px) Image search: [Google]
rcuai.png
48KB, 559x668px
RCUAI reporting in.
>>
File: 543564576.png (21KB, 608x361px) Image search: [Google]
543564576.png
21KB, 608x361px
>>34380452
This is surprisingly accurate.

Original post
>>
File: rloei personality.png (24KB, 521x274px) Image search: [Google]
rloei personality.png
24KB, 521x274px
well this is absolutely accurate and i hate it i HATE IT
>>
>RCUAN
>uncompetitive, unadventurous, level emotions, not bothered by disorder, not spontaneous, dislikes the spotlight, does not like to display anger, backs down when threatened, risk averse, unambitious, disorganized, messy, unconcerned with prestige/impressiveness, not detail oriented, not manipulative, slow to acquire skills, patient, not relationship obsessed, not aggressive, not wild and crazy, not physically affectionate with most people, underachiever, easily deterred, no interest in leadership, inattentive to the social hierarchy, not superficial, independent, not self absorbed, does not look for hidden meaning in things, modest, can be easily deterred, patient, embarrassed by praise, tolerant, not guided by moods, not very inquisitive, not easily frustrated, not prone to jealousy, easily confused, forgiving, not punctual, easy to satisfy, rarely prepared, private, avoids crowds, attached to conventional ways, not interested in science, slow to judge others, not open about feelings, not prone to addiction, positive, patient, not interested in abstract ideas, feels ordinary, willing to try new things, not materialistic
am i the most boring human of all time?
>>
>>34383112
Also it said patient three times
>>
File: PicsArt_01-24-09.42.03.jpg (133KB, 513x607px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_01-24-09.42.03.jpg
133KB, 513x607px
Who here is /RCUEN/
>>
>>34380674
Got same shit. Things wrong about me:
>actually punctual provided job environment is strict
>know that human goodness exists but certain it's scarce
>if things don't go as I want (don't meet my standards) I'm substantially less motivated ( I'm perfectionist)
>second guess myself but less often these days, tend to stick to my actions more firmly
>>
File: RLUEN.png (4KB, 197x87px) Image search: [Google]
RLUEN.png
4KB, 197x87px
Is it really about personalities anymore when one side is better than the other for each category?

>>34382821
>>34382739
>>34381668
Hi, fellow kindred spirits.
>>
File: RLOEN.png (39KB, 495x503px) Image search: [Google]
RLOEN.png
39KB, 495x503px
Everything seems correct except for the jobs, none of them interest me at all.
>>
File: 534536743.png (30KB, 734x539px) Image search: [Google]
534536743.png
30KB, 734x539px
>>34383071
Who /RCOEI/ here?

yhbmf2s
>>
File: 46.jpg (169KB, 1139x684px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
169KB, 1139x684px
who here /rluai/?

Are we objectively the worst thing to be?
>>
>>34380452

RCUAN

uncompetitive, unadventurous, level emotions, not bothered by disorder, not spontaneous, dislikes the spotlight, does not like to display anger, backs down when threatened, risk averse, unambitious, disorganized, messy, unconcerned with prestige/impressiveness, not detail oriented, not manipulative, slow to acquire skills, patient, not relationship obsessed, not aggressive, not wild and crazy, not physically affectionate with most people, underachiever, easily deterred, no interest in leadership, inattentive to the social hierarchy, not superficial, independent, not self absorbed, does not look for hidden meaning in things, modest, can be easily deterred, patient, embarrassed by praise, tolerant, not guided by moods, not very inquisitive, not easily frustrated, not prone to jealousy, easily confused, forgiving, not punctual, easy to satisfy, rarely prepared, private, avoids crowds, attached to conventional ways, not interested in science, slow to judge others, not open about feelings, not prone to addiction, positive, patient, not interested in abstract ideas, feels ordinary, willing to try new things, not materialistic
I don't know if it's bad or not
>>
File: personality.png (17KB, 472x196px) Image search: [Google]
personality.png
17KB, 472x196px
>>34380452

My results anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-101112.jpg (605KB, 903x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-101112.jpg
605KB, 903x1300px
Heres mine

Interesting thread
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-20-15-56-02.png (385KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-20-15-56-02.png
385KB, 720x1280px
fucking heeeeeell
Literally no positive traits
Yeah yeah I know fuck off phone poster and all that, I just woke up and am too lazy to boot up my comp.
>>
I got RLOEI, fits me to a t
>>
File: it's fine.png (247KB, 812x501px) Image search: [Google]
it's fine.png
247KB, 812x501px
>>34383265

>>Is it really about personalities anymore when one side is better than the other for each category?

only if you accept the fact that you will never be like others.
>>
File: rluei.png (474KB, 946x814px) Image search: [Google]
rluei.png
474KB, 946x814px
>>34380452
OUT OF MY WAY
WORST PERSONALITY TYPE COMING THROUGH
>>34381429
>>34382614
>>34383024
hello brothers, hopefully our suffering will be over soon
>>
>>34383576
>Implying RLUAI isn't worse
Prove me wrong
>>
File: prsn.png (174KB, 1585x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prsn.png
174KB, 1585x1080px
>>34380452

Who

/RCOEImasterrace/ here?
>>
>>34383585
>WOUNDED TO THE CORE
>>
File: 3231.png (25KB, 506x300px) Image search: [Google]
3231.png
25KB, 506x300px
>tfw got the Jew personality

Only about 3/5s of this is true though
>>
>>34380452
>he takes personality tests
>he takes them seriously

Yes you should kill your self
>>
File: 1474751085248.jpg (90KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1474751085248.jpg
90KB, 500x484px
>>34380452
>mfw RLUEI and INFP

there is not much hope

>>34380522
where is this from and what type is this, also sounds a lot similar to me
>>
File: 1480114400078.png (12KB, 491x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480114400078.png
12KB, 491x240px
I'm RCOEN and reserved. RCOEN seems fairly accurate.

This reserved description hits a little too close though.
>>
>>34383632
>implying we take it that seriously

we don't, it's just fun to discuss and to find like-minded people, of course there are some who believe MBTI and likes are legit science but they're not the majority
>>
>>34383588
>RCOEI aka INTJ
>masterrace
pick one.
>>
File: Me.png (52KB, 692x386px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
52KB, 692x386px
Kind of accurate, though I disagree with
>Uncompetitive
>Not interested in science. (stupidity doesn't equate to a lack of interest)
>not prone to angry
>usually happy
The last two in particular, considering I am prone to anger and rage is my most prevalent emotion.
>>
File: Ntewend.jpg (541KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Ntewend.jpg
541KB, 640x1136px
LOOK AT MY RICH ARAB SELF, RICHER THA ALL YALL THICC ASS WHITE BOYS. IM RICH AS FUCK AND I GET ALL THE WHITE BOOTY IN MY KUWAIT MANSION
>>
>>34383605
so is rluai
but we're also cucks
>>
File: 2017-01-24 09.40.13.png (219KB, 716x854px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-24 09.40.13.png
219KB, 716x854px
I wish I was a philosopher.
>>
>RLOEI
>moody, avoidant, not big on fun, not that interested in others, hard to get to know, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, tense, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, not known for generosity, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, uncooperative, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

Wow, I guess I really am an asshole.
>>
File: 66.png (117KB, 737x702px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
117KB, 737x702px
I don't know why but the "not a comedian" trait hit me the hardest
>>
File: 20170124_165105.png (380KB, 1440x1480px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_165105.png
380KB, 1440x1480px
I got RCOEN
here are my results
>>
File: perso.png (31KB, 673x335px) Image search: [Google]
perso.png
31KB, 673x335px
>>34383671

ISTP as a matter of fact
>>
rcoei seems to hit schizoid on the head
>>
>>34380491
Where is that from?
Oregano sauce plz
>>
>>34380452
egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, megalomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values individuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive

I blame this all on /pol/
>>
>>34382552
>Still no (You)s
I am also INTJ, pls like subscribe and comment.

Follow the links below to donate to my Patreon page
>>
File: sad pepe impression 512.png (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe impression 512.png
20KB, 512x512px
RCUEN

not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

meanwhile I only came to post my pic on a random thread
this happened to be it
>>
>>34384092
actually this was the one I was supposed to copy my bad

>RCUEI

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work
>>
>>34380452
>withdrawn, not wild and crazy, private, loner, not relationship obsessed, not swayed by emotions, insensitive to the needs of others, unhelpful, interested in intellectual pursuits, avoidant, does not put the needs of others ahead of self, thinks before acting, very scientific, not upset by the misfortune of strangers, avoids small talk, values solitude, private, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, unaffected by the suffering of others, calm in crisis, not easily excited, won't do much to avoid rejection, not known for generosity, not easily confused, cold, not prone to complimenting others, dislikes most people but tries to get along to minimize hostility, hard to get to know, more dominant than submissive, not easily hurt, driven by reason, influenced more by self than others, rarely worried, hard to impress, not that interested in relationships, hard to influence, not concerned about failing when trying something new, self confident, knows why they do things, not easily moved to tears, not prone to jealousy, not guided by moods
I got RCOEI, though I think that's more me projecting the ideal version of myself since I identify more with some (though not all) of RLUEI.
>>
File: 1483532000304.jpg (46KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483532000304.jpg
46KB, 640x635px
>RLUEI
>reserved

outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self-expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional
>>
File: 24245779565.jpg (32KB, 294x387px) Image search: [Google]
24245779565.jpg
32KB, 294x387px
>>34384125
>atheist/agnostic tendencie
>>
File: 1480964305838.jpg (139KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480964305838.jpg
139KB, 1080x1080px
>>34380535
Atleast myers-briggs tells you some nice things.
>>
>>34380452
This test seems like one that only looks for mistakes in your personality.
If you look for errors you'll find them
>>
File: scuei.png (59KB, 736x744px) Image search: [Google]
scuei.png
59KB, 736x744px
>>34384904
I don't think I belong on this site

>Social

more verbal than non verbal, spends more time in group activities than solitary activities, does not like to go long without speaking to anyone, loves night life activities and crowds, competes for the spotlight, fits in most places, trusting, self expressive, not the best listener, action oriented, if they had to live their life over again they would not change much, dresses to stand out, seductive, very sexual, does not fear getting involved with others, female extroverts like tight fitting clothing, have more desire than fear, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, more random than controlled, impulsive, optimistic, motivated, wants to be famous, exhibitionist tendencies
>>
File: IMG_2051.png (175KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2051.png
175KB, 640x1136px
SCOEI
>>
File: 546546546584654.png (55KB, 480x303px) Image search: [Google]
546546546584654.png
55KB, 480x303px
>>34380807
>>34381920

We're here bro. Don't worry.
>>
File: sociopath.png (233KB, 905x720px) Image search: [Google]
sociopath.png
233KB, 905x720px
So in short, I'm a sociopath

And here the therapist my parents got me when I was a little kid thought I was a kind and thoughtful person

She actually fucking bought what I thought was deadpan sarcasm
>>
File: 89e.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>34382445
RCUEN master race

>>34382721
>t. butthurt feelfag
>>
RLUEI boys. Should be the mode robot result desu.
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>tfw RLUEI and INTP
>>
>>34380807
Whether or not there are any RLOEIs here at any given time matters not. We are always alone.
>>
RCUEN, ISTP

they do seem a lot the same, only this one's more detached
>>
>>34385499
where is this text from?
>>
>>34380452
What's wrong with any of that? Nice job internalizing normie memes about social interaction.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170124-094930.png (220KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170124-094930.png
220KB, 720x1280px
This is fair
>>
File: rluen.png (32KB, 582x358px) Image search: [Google]
rluen.png
32KB, 582x358px
>overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely
>socially unskilled
>socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn
>loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds
>weak sense of purpose, feels untalented
>relates to broken and discarded things
A lot of this is uncomfortably accurate
>>
>>34385523
>>34380807

also got RLOEI, you're not alone. But as you said, I always feel alone
>>
>>34382739
Self isolation is the only peace brother
>>
>>34380807
Fellow RLOEI checking in. I personally think it's a great type to be.
>>
>>34385544
clicking on "reserved", which was my number one trait or whatever. it described me super well better than the RLUEI did
>>
>>34385630
>anything with "L"
>great type to be

not at all, RCOEI would be great
>>
>>34385687
What does L stand for?
>>
RCOEI istp here
>>
>>34385609
We're alone together man.
>>
>
atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

Fairly accurate unfortunately, though I do do a lot of charity work, going to Malawi in August, but I know I don't really give a shit about the people there, I just want to improve myself more than I want to improve the conditions there.

I won't and never will, but would the world be a better place if I killed myself?
>>
>>34386542
I fucked up the green text, wow, I've never done that before. I'm RCUEI btw.
>>
>>34386242
limbic
meaning prone to moodiness
http://similarminds.com/sloan.html
>>
RLOAN here
>>
>>34383046
Same here, we seem to be lacking itt
>>
>>34380452
RCOEI is the best type.
>>
File: 20170124_131658.png (520KB, 1440x2103px) Image search: [Google]
20170124_131658.png
520KB, 1440x2103px
This thing is bullshit. This doesnt describe me all that well.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (92KB, 524x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
92KB, 524x258px
>>34380452
very accurate. is this the worst type you could possibly get?
>>
File: 1477602989458.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477602989458.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>34380452
>tfw RLUEN
>basically RLUEI but stupid
fuck this shit world guys, I'm out
>>
>>34386825
>is this the worst type you could possibly get?

no, anything with "I" at the end is still better than the same letters with a "N" at the end.
also if you have an "A" it means you're still somehow likeable and not a sociapath
>>
File: IMG_0515.png (214KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.png
214KB, 750x1334px
Bateman tier.
>>
>>34386999
healthy ENTJ
what are you even doing on /r9k/?
>>
File: 1474397064736.png (54KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1474397064736.png
54KB, 500x499px
>>34386915
don't worry man, you're not alone
>>
File: IMG_0854.png (404KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.png
404KB, 1242x2208px
Some of this is wrong though. I'm not as self confident as it says and I don't try new things.
>>
File: IMG_0138.png (210KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.png
210KB, 640x1136px
Where my RCUEN nigga at
>>
>>34387203
I got intj I'm pretty borderline on social stuff.

I'm here Mostly for schafenfreude. My main robot credentials is that despite lots of good qualities I'm romantically retarded.
>>
RCOEI INTP
>>
>>34380452
RCOEI/Egocentric

egocentric, self absorbed, not loyal, not generous, only concerned about those close to them, prone to bitterness, can ignore the rights of others, narcissist, megalomaniac, competitive, controlling, needs to have the upper hand in relationships, vain, materialistic, values individuality over loyalty, not afraid of conflict, would pursue a career that was harmful to others, believes the benefits of freedom outweigh the benefits of attachment, does not value organized religion, does not like to admit making mistakes, quick tempered, not traditional, tactless, blunt, suspicious, makes enemies, wants to be famous, prefers technical careers (law, engineering, medicine), prefers instant gratification, attracted to prestige, manipulative, influenced more by self than others, decisive
>>
>>34380452
I got

I'd say about 75% of it is accurate. Not bad.
>>
File: bigfiveresult.png (60KB, 799x621px) Image search: [Google]
bigfiveresult.png
60KB, 799x621px
>>34380452
Got RLUEI. It's not as bad as people say it is. I just need to improve my emotional stability more.
>>
>>34388710
Going from that description alone, I would estimate that you are more liberally minded when it comes to politics, yes?
>>
Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
>>
>>34389489
Healthy results. Leave this place before it damages you.
>>
File: big five rcuei.png (50KB, 399x619px) Image search: [Google]
big five rcuei.png
50KB, 399x619px
>>34380452
I also got egocentric
>>
>>34382686
my nigger. it described me perfectly too. whats your dream career?
>>
File: RLUAI.png (28KB, 818x451px) Image search: [Google]
RLUAI.png
28KB, 818x451px
>>34383320
In all honesty, yes.
>The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community
>most accepted
fuck
>>
>>34380794
I got the same result, but there are parts in this description that I don't agree with.
>>
>>34380785
This personality type seems like a solid one.

Basically robot tier, but not pathetic robot tier.

Simply doesn't care rather than caring too much about everything.
>>
>>34380452
withdrawn, loner, moody, dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level, attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

Not great, anon, not great.
>>
>not easily hurt, spends more time in group activities than solitary activities, comes alive at parties and in crowds, not very religious, would not want to give up drinking or smoking, not mystical, not big on science fiction, does not care if people think poorly of them, not very introspective, fits in most places, does not like to go days without speaking to people, likes change, trusting, not very intellectual, underachiever, not easily moved to tears, thrill seeker, does not like to compromise, not apologetic, avoids difficult reading material, relaxed most of the time, likes danger, not punctual, impatient, not upset by the misfortunes of strangers, believes in an eye for an eye, not detail oriented, uninterested in the needs of others, avoids responsibilities, not known for generosity, more dominant than submissive, underachiever, likes crowds, aggressive, willing to take risks, not embarrassed easily, not passionate about improving the world, show off, socially comfortable, acts as they please, not bothered by disorder
is this the chad type? id argue im slightly more ambitious than this but it mostly describes me
>>
>RCUEN
tldr I'm an asshole
>>
File: sloanresult1.png (25KB, 468x288px) Image search: [Google]
sloanresult1.png
25KB, 468x288px
>SLUEI
haha wow I'm a fucking piece of shit who'd have thought
>>
File: rluei.png (253KB, 1080x1195px) Image search: [Google]
rluei.png
253KB, 1080x1195px
>>34380452
RLUEI
why even live
>>
File: IMG_20170125_010614.png (381KB, 690x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_010614.png
381KB, 690x756px
>>34380785
>tfw I got the same result
>>
>overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, feels unattractive to others, lonely, not well read, socially unskilled, easily confused, discontent, attracted to things associated with sadness, socially uncomfortable, avoidant, depressed, pessimistic, feels defective, withdrawn, feels ordinary, easily offended, lower energy level, impatient, not usually happy, not well informed, does not believe in human goodness, self loathing, does not admit mistakes, not open to new experiences, moody, not known for generosity, feels victimized, selfish, loner, unambitious, unadventurous, inflexible, easily discouraged, insensitive to the needs of others, not that interested in others, dislikes crowds, driven by own personal gain, unassertive, tense, fearful, unimaginative, not that interested in relationships, uncooperative, feels incapable, dependent, doubting, not good at sports, weak sense of purpose, feels untalented, can be aggressive when hurt, easily moved to tears, quiet around strangers, acts without thinking, relates to broken and discarded things, slow to acquire skills

I wonder how I got so fucked up
>>
>>34391262
Oh and that's RLUEN
>>
>>34380776

No. Well, yes, but it's a perfected version.

Imagine we make a massive pool for Robots, going on for 3 years. Then we search for common points on the answers, like the fact that Robots who love cats are 5 times more likely to answer they like chinese cartoons.

Now we make a new pool, asking if people like chinese cartoons. We announce to the people saying "no" that they don't like cats.

Wow, are we psychic now.

That's the Big 5. Far more reliable than the MBTI for that reason. Notice how instead of a blurry narrative ("architect, mastermind...") and "functions" that people don't understand ("External Intuition"), it uses adjectives which are precise and sometimes overtly negative.

> high level energy, like crowds, adapt easily
versus
> You are calm most of the time but can get angry if you feel your values are attacked

As a test, take the opposite of your Personnality and read it, see how many items match how you see yourself.

And that's the limit of it, "how you see yourself". We all have a small bias right here.
Those tests would have more values if they were taken by our relatives and they answered how THEY see us.
>>
RLOEI Reporting

No wonder nobody can fucking stand me....
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+05.29.25).png (22KB, 534x268px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+05.29.25).png
22KB, 534x268px
This good or bad?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-25-00-27-37.png (156KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-25-00-27-37.png
156KB, 480x800px
Do i have autism?
>>
>>34391775

Take the RAADS-R for autism check.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 411x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 411x546px
Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
>>
>>34380452
wow i got the exact same one
i'm such a worthless piece of shit
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png (76KB, 1480x1060px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
76KB, 1480x1060px
here's mine. more accurate than i thought it would be lol.
>>
File: big five limbic.png (27KB, 586x324px) Image search: [Google]
big five limbic.png
27KB, 586x324px
Will someone give me some feedback?
>>34382552
>>
The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-24+at+07.58.02).png (22KB, 605x258px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-24+at+07.58.02).png
22KB, 605x258px
Isnt that bad but am basically a walking door mat for people
>>
File: f3wj.png (57KB, 717x505px) Image search: [Google]
f3wj.png
57KB, 717x505px
I actually have shitty self-esteem but I have good emotional stability regardless I guess
>>
This is an actual, accurate personality test created by actual psychiatrists and psychologists, unlike that dumb MBTI meme.
>>
File: j87.png (50KB, 681x659px) Image search: [Google]
j87.png
50KB, 681x659px
>>34393641

>>34393762
I agree

originalla
>>
Who /RCUEI/ here

Does this type mean I'm a piece of shit?
>>
File: Scuen.jpg (61KB, 578x265px) Image search: [Google]
Scuen.jpg
61KB, 578x265px
>Scuen

Pretty accurate, although I am relatively smart and I am not a rock emotionally
>>
RCUAI

> avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

Jeez, i'm a cuck. To be fair, Accommodating vs Egocentric was at 47%, so I'm not too much of a doormat, I guess. This is much less flowery than MBTI.
>>
>>34394115
RCOEI here and that one's actually among the top tier type cluster RCxxI, my friend.
>>
>>34394379
That's pretty cool. I'm not nearly as much of a self-centered cunt as the description suggests, though. I help people on occasion, and I'm fairly modest.

I was expecting to be labeled as a complete doormat, so it came as a surprise.
>>
File: RCOEN.png (63KB, 518x271px) Image search: [Google]
RCOEN.png
63KB, 518x271px
Basically I'm a selfish autist.
>>
I'm an INTP RCUEN but most RCUENs are ISTP

Kind of strange
>>
File: 1475814539152.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1475814539152.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
this test is mean and shitty

where's my mbti telling me i'm a genius autist just like Einstein, instead of an autistic, depressed, lazy asshole

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: oz.jpg (25KB, 415x356px) Image search: [Google]
oz.jpg
25KB, 415x356px
>RCUEN
>not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

I'm never good at these tests though. I'm just too self-deprecating at times, I just answer what I imagine myself to be.

Don't know why it said I'm unable to stand up for myself though, I gladly tell people to fuck off, I just don't find myself in many situations where people actually put me in these scenarios. But at least I know I could make a great bounty hunter according to the results.
>>
>>34394544
>RCOEN
>N

why go out of your way to choose to be dumb?
>>
File: laif2.png (20KB, 471x237px) Image search: [Google]
laif2.png
20KB, 471x237px
RLUEN bros unite.
>>
>>34394658
>too self-deprecating
I think the test might be right. You can't even stand up to yourself :^)
>>
File: billclintonstare.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
billclintonstare.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>34380535
>>34381881
>>34382182
>>34382739
>>34385587
>>34386915
>>34394713

Can RLUEN still get girlfriends bros? I'm kinda scared now. But I'm not stupid I got a good job.
>>
>>34394742
I won't let others abuse me, that's MY job
>>
I think I may be limbic, even though I got C. Can you Ls describe how you generally feel on a day-to-day basis? I'm basically rather empty/melancholic, backed up with a lot of apathy, all day.

Even though I may be technically "emotionally stable," I sure as hell don't feel like it.
>>
>>34394828
Switch "get" to "be" and you will be in the right track.
>>
>daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness
God dammit
>>
>>34380807
i'm here senpai
leave me alone robot
>>
File: IMG_0835.png (231KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.png
231KB, 750x1334px
Mine is pretty accurate
>>
File: image.jpg (250KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 640x960px
Anyone else RLUAN/INFP

A-at least the Myers Briggs test made me feel at least a little ok.

That description is brutal
>>
nice not sure the point

originillio
>>
>>34395031
You can't really be an intuitive jungian type AND be a non-curious plebeian at the same time.
>>
File: peep.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
Does this thing only shit on you? Does it ever give praise? Someone go full normie and Chad on this test and see if it says nasty stuff as well.

We might be able to use it against them.
>>
>>34395059
damn they got me good
>>
>>34395117
here you go senpai

alpha positive:
http://similarminds.com/global5/sloei.html
alpha negative:
http://similarminds.com/global5/sluen.html
>>
Coincidently, Reddit dislikes The Big Five test, particularly the INTP and INTJ subreddits

Really makes you think
>>
>>34395196
actually my bad, meant http://similarminds.com/global5/scoei.html
for alpha positive, SLOEI is more of a beta negative type
>>
not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

some of these aren't correct but the ones that are are spot on, christ
>>
>RLUEI
>INFP
JUST
>>
File: 1468893994027.jpg (27KB, 345x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468893994027.jpg
27KB, 345x410px
>>34395740
>rluai and INFP
I feel like the INFP is the real death sentence here.
>>
>>34380452
>withdrawn, loner, not wild and crazy, does not like the spotlight, worrying, crowd averse, afraid to draw attention to self, easily hurt, fearful, prone to low physical fitness, fears mistakes, prone to health problems, hard to get to know, risk averse, unable to speak up for self, becomes overwhelmed by events, not self confident, depressed, embarrassed by praise, prefers organized to unpredictable, apprehensive about new encounters, not good at telling jokes, easily intimidated, quiet around strangers, socially unskilled, easily offended, avoids being a bother to anyone, anxious, plays it safe, not spontaneous, some attraction to things associated with sadness, easily discouraged, apologetic, private, requires lots of time alone to recharge, self loathing, avoidant, second guesses self, low energy level, values solitude, not physically affectionate with most people, not competitive, lonely, hesitant, thinks before acting, not aggressive, very clean, feels unattractive, stressed, proper, values rules and regulations, plain, avoids small talk, resigned

sounds about right...
>>
File: ENTJ as well.png (85KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ENTJ as well.png
85KB, 1920x1200px
>>34380452
The only thing wrong with the description is im very good at sports.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.