[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck i dont care about girls, i dont care about sex, im not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
fuck

i dont care about girls, i dont care about sex, im not even a virgin, im just a young cute boy and i wish there were someone i could tell all my insecurities to but there's not why is life so painful
>>
sheeiiit nigga u life sound bad u betta go to doctor or some othe' shit
>>
File: o9ZKKw6.jpg (58KB, 664x644px) Image search: [Google]
o9ZKKw6.jpg
58KB, 664x644px
>>34380442
ikr homestly thp i cant compare my life to ppls who was really bad like i am wealthy rrich and havvve loving parents even tho my mom is an alchoholic but my dad is amazing i just feel like i never like people to see me as weak or know my problems especially becise i am so fortunate
>>
Life is painful in order to encourage you to take action to improve your situation. Pain lets us know that something is wrong so that we can know to fix it. Pain feels bad, but it is there for your benefit. Carl Sagan said that we survive, if nothing else, so that the universe can witness itself, so that someone can be there to appreciate it properly and understand it.

You can tell your insecurities to anyone you want. If this wouldn't be socially expected, as with a stranger, you might get a confused or offended reaction. But it's possible. People often go to bars for this purpose, more commonly than you might think. You could see if therapy is covered by your medical plan and get a sympathetic ear that way.

Pastors and other church officials are usually willing to listen to people. If you're nonreligious, the Unitarian Universalist churches practice religious syncretism. They tend to lack specific dogma, and won't try to recruit you into any particular religious tradition. Sikhism abides by a similar doctrine of respecting various religions. Sikh temples also have an ancient tradition of providing free vegetarian food to any visitors.
>>
Just say you're a faggot that wants to get fucked in the ass, blah blah "i'm a cute young boy" yeah /soc/ and /lgbt/ is that way faggot. You guys disgust me.
>>
File: 1485150771710.png (268KB, 740x742px) Image search: [Google]
1485150771710.png
268KB, 740x742px
>>34380500
honestly thanks so much for this comment even though im underage and go to a cathlic school

idk i feel like i understand religion but simply dislike it but if i realize that through religion i can tell my insecurities to anyone i feel a litle better

i go to a catholic high school so a nonreligious church seems kinda unrealistic but i feel like u helped me a lot thank you
>>
>>34380515
even if im a fag im too hot to have 4chan standards so /soc/ and /lgbt/ don't fit me

not reaaaally a ffag eitherr tho just a girly looking guy even though i don't like it
>>
>>34380383
>calling yourself a cute boy

I'd kick the teeth down your throat, you pathetic faggot, I'm having so much second hand embarrassment on your behalf that I want to kill myself
>>
>>34380578
if you commit suicide please blame it on this thread. put these anons in your suicide note, thanks
>>
>>34380383
>Defining yourself as cute
>Say you have insecurity issues

Fuck off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.