[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are teeth veneers a common thing among normies? It always triggered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 91.png (2MB, 719x1407px)
91.png
2MB, 719x1407px
Are teeth veneers a common thing among normies? It always triggered me how mediocre my teeth look and I look around and see fucking everyone with perfect straight bright white teeth and then the other night I had my world view changed when I saw a commercial for veneers that give a perfect smile for $30. It's like I see the nastiest looking perfect with awful hygiene walking around and when I see their teeth they're always perfect
>>
>>34380199
>veneers that give a perfect smile for $30
>$30

what?
>>
Why are teeth such a huge factor in facial attractiveness anyway?
They're the most likely thing to come out naturally fucked up and perfectly straight/clean looking teeth are usually artificial, so they don't even signal good genetics.
>>
>>34380417
>Why are teeth such a huge factor in facial attractiveness anyway?
I don't know, perfect straight / bright white teeth piss me off
>>34380294
there's mouthguard type veneers now that run pretty cheap and look authentic
>>
File: was.jpg (283KB, 719x1407px) Image search: [Google]
was.jpg
283KB, 719x1407px
what do you reckon?
>>
>>34380417
Straight teeth are more symmetrical maybe? Could speak to wealth a little too. They also tend to just look nicer than counterparts, although I find that slightly imperfect teeth have an attractive quality about them.

White teeth means that you probably brush so you have nicer breath. Really people don't care as long as they're nit too yellowed.
>>
I remember when I was in high school I did this Crest Whitening strip on the front of my upper teeth, just 10 minutes with that nasty ass strip in my mouth and they were permanently whiter for the rest of my life.

I guess I can agree that's what I was after but it was so effective it makes me wonder if I made some secret pact with the devil or something.

I was only able to do with the front top teeth though, the stuff was truly nasty tasting
>>
tfw naturally perfect teeth
>tfw 5'11"
>tfw 6 inch penor

bad acne however
>>
>>34380199
You will not get this procedure for $30. It costs several thousand dollars. Call a dentist.
>>
>>34382134
>>tfw 5'11"
>>tfw 6 inch penor
how do you cope with being below average
>>
Veneers cost like $5k for a couple teeth and $10+k for the whole set

I had them done when I was a teen, missing a front tooth
>>
>>34383122
Those are slightly above average stats, he is a slightly above average man.
>>
>>34380796
I brush twice a day and they are an off white. I probably won't have them whiten either since that costs money.
>>
>>34383366
Hydrogen peroxide, it'll help whiten it

Use 50/50 water
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.