[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sitting here in the boring room It's just another

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170124_103802.jpg (187KB, 631x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170124_103802.jpg
187KB, 631x519px
I'm sitting here in the boring room
It's just another rainy Tuesday afternoon
I'm wasting my time
I got nothing to do
I'm hanging around
I'm waiting for you
But nothing ever happens and I wonder
>>
>>34380025
So? Make something happen! Read a book, go outside with a camera and take pictures, do ANYTHING. Just close 4chan and be alive.
>>
>>34380242
But what if my goal is to be on 4chan and be dead?
>>
File: 1418503870846.jpg (49KB, 544x691px) Image search: [Google]
1418503870846.jpg
49KB, 544x691px
>>34380242

You realise these are song lyrics right?
>>
>>34380242
When I close it then I get tired and sleep in my bed
>>
Must be nice. Wish I could sit around all day
>>
>>34380318
no it's horrible, even if I want to do something I forget it or lose my motivation to do it, I feel.numb and like a void
>>
>>34380372
Trust me. I used to be like you. Once you have done something else. Something that is not wasting your life on 4chan you will feel great. And even after a couple of times you will look forward to that thing so you can feel good again. This is how normies function. From one happy moment to the next and ignoring the boring parts.
>>
File: 1483715958344.jpg (10KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483715958344.jpg
10KB, 234x250px
>>34380394
I became reasonably /fit/ and got a job working 12 hours a day, 3-4 days a week. I've been spending most of my free time trying to find a gf, to no avail. This is my first time back on /r9k/ in a year because I listened to some cocksucker like you before, telling me all I had to do was improve myself and stay away from the negativity. Ya know, at least I felt some type of weird enjoyment from LARPing about self-perceived suffering before but now it's just suffering. I've done just about everything I can physically do, but I'm swiped/ignored/left out in the rain. Tell me normie, what am I doing wrong? How do I become one of you? It just seems like I lost the instruction manual somewhere, maybe you can tell me where it is.
>>
>>34380394
I don't know myself anymore. I take SNRIs to cope with fear and the urge to kms. I'm tired and feel empty. Everything is gray and feels unreal. I used to have goals, but once I failed I altered my mindset into minimalism. Nothing matters anymore. I go from day to day only so I can stay alive, but realizing that I don't do anything makes me feel like a soulless pillar. I isolate myself from people around me, because I'm embarassed to be seen so pathetic and because I don't want to upset them. There's almost nothing left for me in my life.
>>
File: feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>34380461
I just want you to know anon, I know that feel. Sometimes I'll sit in front of my computer and blank out with the only thought in my head to end it all, as if I'm in a daze for hours at a time. Nothing matters in the end, but maybe one day it'll get better. I've been repeating that to myself, I'd be lying if I haven't brainwashed myself to believe my own bullshit.
>>
File: d99.jpg (19KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
d99.jpg
19KB, 300x626px
>>34380496
seeing that wojack pic makes me want to hug you anon
>>
>>34380521
get out faggot and if you're the person I replied to seriously I hope you off yourself I hate you faggots more than roasties
>>
>>34380527
I would even let you use my virgin boipussy. Please make me feel something again.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.