[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robot all my life (20 years old now) >finally get a cute,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tomdepressed.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
tomdepressed.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
>robot all my life (20 years old now)
>finally get a cute, funny, geeky girlfriend and fall madly in love
>go out for 6 months before she dumps me because 'she doesn't feel a spark anymore'
>she's now dating my robot best friend after only 2 weeks of breaking up with me.
>he acts like it's all ok and is still buddy buddy with me

I should be mad right?

I feel mad, but she's my ex so I don't know if I have a right to be.

Honestly, I've been unable to think of anything else for the past 2 weeks and my performance at college is going down the pan. The whole time I'm also putting on a brave face when I hang out with them and stuff.
>>
>>34379746
>hanging out with them
cuck cuck cukeroo
>>
>>34379774
Kinda hard not to when you're all in the same circle of friends.

They try not to be too overt in front of me but they sneak kisses and stuff when they think I'm not looking. I mean we broke up, should I be mad and crushingly depressed? Because I am, but I manage to hide it with a smile and some shitty jokes.
>>
>>34379746
Of course you should be mad, I suggest focusing on studies solely, until all this shit blows over and you get over it.
>>
>>34379805
Dude, I can't even eat or sleep right now, let alone study. Everyday I think of them cuddling and his dick inside her, fucking her like I used to.
>>
Gotta move on. Gotta cut contact. He's not your friend for immediately fucking your ex. She clearly isn't. It's going to take you moving on (find more vagina as best u can, it's the best cure) and some time before you can see these two as people.
>>
>>34379831
Hey at least you got to fuck her first kek. Though I suggest never blurting that out.
Either that or get a new girl, if you got one before, should be a tiny miniscule bit easier now.
>>
>"robot"
>gf he used to fuck
>20
yeah nah
>>
>>34379898
I'm a full on robot and so is he. The chances of me getting another girl are close to zero and he basically piggybacked on my minor miracle.
>>
>>34379919
Hmmmm, I don't know man, just start on trying to get her back by subtlety flirting. How was your friend even able to piggyback off your ex anyhow?
>>
>>34379746
>gf

lit-er-all-y fuck off Normie McNormald.
>>
>>34379746
Waaa my whole life.

Dude you are only 20 and already got laid. Your friend is a normie too.

Fuck off to reddit you beta cuck
>>
>>34379746
Cut them out of your life. Find a second social circle and only hang out with the people from the old one without her and him.
>>
if it's actually been only 2 weeks, tell him you never want him to look you in the eye again.

I've been in a similar situation with a girl I dated for 3 years and about a 2 month break between, and I cut him out of my life so hard that he has begged me for forgiveness more than once.
>>
>>34379999
quads for truth

also I (same guy) don't regret it for a fucking second.
we see each other all the time in the same social group, but despite the fact that my ex was likely more into him, he is completely subservient towards me.
>>
>>34379919
>full on robot
>gf and sex

I hate nu normies so much
>>
>>34379746
What is wrong with you, man? Stop being friends with that faggot
>>
>>34380029
He is only 20 too. A 20 year old male getting laid is just a late bloomer who still has a chance
>>
>>34380046
Me thinks this is maybe an attempted reddit post thingy.
>>
>robot
>gf
>friends
fuck off
>>
>>34380064
seriously this board is fucking /b/ tier cancer now... oh wow im so awkward with my gf sometimes and i hate my coworkers.. #robotlife amirite?

FUCK OFF SERIOUSLY
>>
>>34380056
Reddit what should i do my friend is cucking me in front of me? I can't focus on my studies but i don't want to make a fuss about the cuck thing.
>>
File: 1483149409799-pol.png (559KB, 616x542px) Image search: [Google]
1483149409799-pol.png
559KB, 616x542px
>>34379999
Quads Don't lie op, if kek was able to see trumps ascendancy through, surely you can follow his advice too.
>>
>>34380115
#RobotsLol
ugly bitches gtfo, hot babes cum in me!
>>
>>34379831
Well i was in the same situation a year ago, couldnt sleep or study had crazy anxiety atacks, but what you need to do is forget her and your friend, spend some time with other people or famaly, or smoke some weed, that used to help me alot
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.