[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal society/world/life, /r9k/. Try making it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Describe your ideal society/world/life, /r9k/.

Try making it less among the lines of "government issues female sex slaves" but rather going into details about the aspects that you think would be the fudamental cornerstones as well as the most important and prominent ones of said society.
>>
My ideal universe is one that doesn't exist. And I don't mean that as "it is unobtainable in reality." I literally mean my ideal universe is the complete absence of one. Non-existence.
>>
No electronics.
>>
Mankind at war with aliens.
Mandatory army training. You get in mixed gender groups and fight. At 15 you get a companion of your prefered gender and she/he is your soulmate ala spartan way or something. If you die you get cloned and your memories implanted.

Mankind just raids planet after planet for shit and giggles. You can retire in any planet you helped conquer or fight forever.
>>
>>34379053
pretty much a world with drugs that does not have any bad side effects.

drugs that can fix your anxiety and shit, put you into party mode or work mode.

that would be pretty fun.
>>
>>34379301
So you want weed, basically. Welcome to your ideal universe, anon! Enjoy it.
>>
About 4% of humanity are antisocial, sociopathic, or psychopathic. If this rate were more like 0.01%, just the few who are needed in the rare occasions when these traits are useful, there would be no war, no violent crime, and no poverty. We would have ethical politicians and business executives, since sociopaths commonly attain these positions. We would have already figured out how to prevent and reverse aging, and how to grow replacement body parts. We would have already colonized the solar system.

We could be having this conversation on the shores of some terraformed Martian ocean right now if it weren't for the burning of the Library of Alexandria. Greece was millimeters away from figuring out how to do science properly, and a bunch of Mongolian psychopaths burned it all to the fucking ground. Jerks.
>>
A tiny life where you rapidly uncover all of the secrets of reality from a safe place in a relaxed way, then die with total internal and external acceptance forever.

It would be a world where lies don't exist except to protect your fragility until the time comes when those lies can be exposed, and there is no senseless conformity, stupidity or anger.
>>
A magical lovely place with super cool advanced technology. I'd live in like, a magical winter wonderland. And I could also choose which universes I want to go to. So like, traveling to different universes in my ideal world would be the same as like, flying on an airplane to a different country on this earth. In the different universes, they'd also be really really amazing and cool and magical and they'd look absolutely beautiful. You could also go to a fictional universe and talk to the fictional characters there. And there'd be an unlimited supply of the most delishus foods, and everyone would be really nice and cool and we could even have superpowers or something. I had a dream about something like this, where I could go to different universes and one of them was this really beautiful winter wonderland with houses and stores and everything. It was really nice.
>>
I have fabulous answers to give you OP...

But I can't tell you, because I'm going to do it/ write a book about it, and I want the ideas to be fresh :D
>>
>>34379540
I think you're just talking about Europe from 10 years ago.
>>
>It is now socially acceptable to blatantly ask total strangers for sex. Just walk up to them and say, "Hey, there. My name's x. What's yours? Cool, cool, hey listen, wanna have sex with me?" And if they want to, so be it. If they don't, they politely decline. "No, thank you. I don't find you attractive." "Oh, OK. Have a nice day." "You too."
>>
>>34379458
>Mongolian psychopaths
I think you mean Romans, buddy
Also you're really overestimating the Greeks' level of advancement
>>
>>34379053

I wish I could tell you OP, I really do, but technology is advancing fast and I think I've found a star system with 3 habitable planets.
>>
>>34379597
So basically Tinder?
>>
File: 1463460036722.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463460036722.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
Some would ask, how could a perfect God create a universe filled with so much that is evil. They have missed a greater conundrum: why would a perfect God create a universe at all?
>>
A society where memes rule. Where there is no such things as not knowing what the latest meme is.
Also, no leftists allowed.
>>
>>34379053
Ancap society, in which the general culture encourages non-aggression and a large sense of self-independence

Alternatively, a communistic society in which we are ruled by a strong AI.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.