[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>was once an average looking needy girl >slim enough to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: 20170122_212702.jpg (449KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_212702.jpg
449KB, 1440x1080px
>was once an average looking needy girl
>slim enough to attraCy make attention
>then THIS happened
> Turns out I have a hair disorder that will cause my hair to fall out in patches.
> fml
I never thought I'd say this bUT. .. I'm going to be a forever alone girl
>>
>>34378477
Buy a wig you stupid whore
>>
>>34378477
That's pretty gross and all, but that doesn't mean everything. I work with someone with a similar condition. She's about 35 and completely bald, doesn't even wear a wig. Her personality isn't even great, but she's married to this nice guy and has friendly children.

There's always someone who will want you as long as you lower your standards.
>>
>>34378477
go away roastie, you deserve every ounce of pain in life. Soon Donald Trump will put all of u women in your place. We are going to put you in concentration camps, take away all your make up, jewerly, make u bald and torture u bitches.
>>
>>34378491
....a wig won't hide it forever. Getting a date will be OK. Not a relationship>>34378524
>>
>>34378524
That an utterly irrational and emotional thing to wish for kiddo.
>>
>>34378477
Hey faggot what's the disorder?
>>
Pretty sad desu

But yeah wigs
>>
What a pompous, attention-whoring, ignorant roastie cunt. Fuck you OP.

A woman can easily wear a wig and get away with it. A man can almost never get away with a wig or even a toupee.
>>
>>34378582
It happened to Jewish women in ww2 and it will happen to you too. I fucking hate you roastie, nothing would bring me more pleasure than to see you in pain. Fuck you women.
>>
why wouldn't you say why you issue is in the op you dumb fucking retard
>>
>>34378584
Alopacia areata. In my case it's some genetic thing they're testing for. My cousin has the same thing but yes lucky he's a guy so shaving his head worked and now he's married.
>>
>>34378626
Well my cousin shaved his head and married a pretty smart girl and now they have 4 kids.
You can't wear a wig 24/7. He'd see it eventually and be disgusted.
>>
>>34378582
Welcome to /b/ 2.0 you must obviously be new here.
>>
>>34378628
It did but they didn't detain the Jews for shits and giggles. Also it's still emotional to wish pain on others for no reason. You ate not very sentient.
>>
I think you underestimate how badly some people want a gf.
My gf literally has a fucking penis but we still love each other fine.
>>
>>34378779
Well no I just had higher standard's than a neet.
So I've come to look upon my new prospects
>>
I also know a girl like this, she doesen't wear a wig, and looks weird, like someone with cancer. But she accepts it, so the people around her pretty much used to it, and don't make it a big deal.

So my advide is wearing a wig, but not making it a secret (among people who know you).

Also do something with your eyebrows, because just drawing them back makes a woman look like a dumb bitch
>>
>>34378816
So you are holding yourself back?
That isn't something that anyone should sympathise with.
>>
>>34378843
I think that sucking up to someone under your league counts more as holding yourself back.
>>
>>34378843
Holding myself back from what exactly? Normal men aren't going to hit on a bland chick with patchy hair. It's just silly.
>>
Post face, do a pixie cut or tumblr hair and shave the side that's falling out
>>
>>34378864
That's not how leagues work.
If you can't pull someone "in your league", then they aren't in your league.

>>34378871
And nobody expects them to.
>>
>>34378477
it feels good knowing others are in pain, sometimes it feels bad but this time it feels good.
>>
>>34378904
I still don't get how I'm holding myself back.
>>
>>34378924
Pretending that you are in this "higher league".
Genetics has robbed that from you.

Normal guys are above you now.
>>
>>34378948
Ehm I'm not a horrible soulless monster that dreams of taking out their anger on whoever is near me so I'm still better than this bunch. I shall have to look for a shirt but not abusive league. Ugh it's so hard to find that with men. Why can't you guys be bottom pile a d half decent humans too? For fucks saaake
>>
>>34379043
i'm usually not to bad, but i also don't want a gf
because of the raging homosexuality

such is life, i guess
>>
>>34379071
Gay men tend to think more like girls so it makes sense. Maybe I should just look for platonic love..oh wait I'm fuckin awkward. Oh well
>>
>>34379043
>she thinks everyone here is unfit for relationships

This place is filled with 3 kinds of people.

Robots - the fat, unattractive unhygienic womanhater with mental illnesses

Cyborgs - the nice, nerdy, stable, non-virgins who can't get laid on command

Normies - dude lmao look at these losers xD

Sift through the robots and find yourself a cyborg, anon.
>>
>>34379043
>implying everyone here is a hate filled monster
I don't have everyone but you sound like a real cunt desperately clinging to the idea she deserves better when only the desperate will accept her shedding all over the furniture
>>
There are dozens of options to fix this that men simply don't have. Get over yourself.
>>
>>34378477
FUCKING GROSS

RAVIOLI
>>
>>34379086
you seem too concerned
life usually sorts itself out if you think positively

i met my bf on a train
he accidentally spilt ten litres of soup on me
i was lonely until then, now i'm fine

caution: inappropriate joke time:
don't stress too much, it makes your hair fall out!
>>
>>34379043
>I'm still better than this bunch
And in that one simple sentence, you proved that you are in fact, no better than us.
Get in line, patchy.
>>
>>34378477
take that you roastie slag finally some jsutice thankyou jesus
>>
Seems like an excuse to buy a bunch of wigs and have different hair every day
>>
Go bald! Lots of bald girls look cute. Plus you can have a large selection of wigs to change between, which is fun.
You don't have to hide your hair condition- people actually won't care- but if you make the best of it then you'll come off fun and confident! *hugs* Good luck!
>>
>>34379137
Who just carries around gallons of soup
>>
File: 1024x768_4.jpg (624KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1024x768_4.jpg
624KB, 1024x768px
isn't this half the plot to a krautfilm?
>>
File: 01.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>34378477
btfo bitch

Sweet justice.
>>
>>34379103
I so indeed think most people on here are hate filled monsters or "soon to be".
It's got nothing to do with "deserving". At one time I was a mediocre girl that attracted mediocre men (for relation ships that is) now I will attract nothing but garbage because a girls looks are the most important thing about her as opposed to a man and his character.
Logically that means I'll attract mostly just garbage humans.Characterwise.
>>
>>34378477

>man loses his hair
>people call him an ugly loser even though it's out of his control

>woman loses her hair
>"omg ur still beautiful please be my gf"

fuck off
>>
>>34379194
he had just been to his nans and she made him take it home

it was right before his station, so he invited me over to borrow some of his clothes
we talked a bit and he made me lunch
it was so delicious
but after that we sorta just were a thing
i can't even explain it

i think at one point in time i said that he had to cum in my butt for punishment
idk the wine we drank got ahead of me
>>
Serves you right you stupid roastie
>>
>>34379110
...men going bald doesn't make relationships impossible. A man shaving his head isn't the end of the world. Exhibit a: Vin diesel.
>>
File: pg-34-chuckle-1.jpg (430KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg-34-chuckle-1.jpg
430KB, 2048x1536px
>>34379147
>Get in line, patchy.
>>34379137
>don't stress too much, it makes your hair fall out!
>>34379103
>shedding all over the furniture
>>
>>34379220
Sweet justice for what exactly? I've lived a pretty decent life moralistically. Life is just random mate.
>>
File: 1.gif (58KB, 381x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
58KB, 381x416px
>>34379288
Not your mate, you slanted eyed cunt. Get BTFO by life again.
>>
>>34379255
>man loses his hair
>"it's fine, just shave it off, women love bald guys

>woman loses her hair
>"serves you right you stupid roastie"
>>
>>34379255
Might I point out all the bald dudes on tv that women consider hot. The main thing that makes balding in men unappealing is when they don't shave.
Also lip service means nothing. Men on here are desperate for sex but eventually when the novelty of puss wore of they'd be disgusted by my flaws.
>>
>>34379256
That is so sickeningly sweet, I think I have diabetes now
>>
>>34378477
Wow, a little bald spot.

If you were a guy dealing with MPB, you probably would have already killed yourself
>>
This girl is worshiped by the internet and she constantly wears wigs due to Trichotillomania.

Point is, get a wig, there are worse things to lose than hair, for whatever it's worth iyour condition doesn't bother me and I'm certain plenty of others will be easly capable of looking past it.

Now fuck off this board, cunt.
>>
File: fredpepe.png (15KB, 494x499px) Image search: [Google]
fredpepe.png
15KB, 494x499px
>>34378477
Cut hair off short and go pixie mode, lot's of robots have a pixie or toam appreciation.

t robot who dated a few
>>
>>34379357
>robot who dated a few

Really
Makes
Me
Think
>>
>>34379357
What would having a pixie cut change? This is a disease that makes hair fall off, not prevent hair from growing past a certain point.
>>
>>34379312
Girls can wear wigs. Guys can't. Bald men only look good when they're really handsome, even then they look like assholes. I guarantee most girls don't want to deal with a punk looking motherfucker.
>>
File: blewit.jpg (444KB, 1575x1112px) Image search: [Google]
blewit.jpg
444KB, 1575x1112px
you know an 18 y.o man posted here the other day and i suggested pic related

maybe you should just do the same or cut your hair short and start wearing a wig. there are worse situations
>>
File: 1452612647099.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1452612647099.png
401KB, 600x696px
>>34378477
hahahaha time to start wearing a wig baldylocks.
>>
File: 1463522871377.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1463522871377.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>tfw no skin condition gf
>>
That sucks OP. People often find such medical conditions to be endearing though. A weakness or injury can trigger the common instinct to protect and nurture. This is the basis for finding imperfections attractive.

In other words, somebody is into that, and he's probably a compassionate person if he is. Or a perv, but that's people for you. He might be perfectly attractive.

Baldness happens to guys all the time. They manage without hair. Female wigs, at least, are more convincing than toupees. You'll be fine.
>>
>>34378560

don't worry, men are not shallow like women. you can find a guy who will love you wig or no wig.
>>
>>34380697
>men are not shallow like women
>women don't like my shitty, boring, pathetic ass because they're shallow

kek
>>
>>34378477
Hey OP its really not that bad, I have had alopecia on and off for the last 6 years and it does the same patchey baldness. Last year it got pretty bad so I now see a dermatologist every 3 months for treatment and its fixed it for the most part. I still have a few patches but I keep the rest of my hair long enough to hide them.
>>
Whats ur name start with? original.

I recognize that hair....
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.