[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots, I need to make a decision. And fast Short story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: avoid this man.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
avoid this man.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
Well robots, I need to make a decision. And fast

Short story short, I tried to get together with my friends sister, and it was a major fuckup. Not with her dad, but with me and her and everyone that knows us both. Not gonna get into details, but she played me and now rumors are going around my university campus saying that I called her a bitch and a cunt. I truly despise this girl for what she did to me and my friend, but do I backup the rumors or do I deny it to save my humanity? wat do?

>inb4 gtfo high school fag.
I'm 23 and attend a small local uni. pls help
>>
Well did you?

oooooooriginal
>>
>>34378184
The only thing you can do let it pass and deny it if anyone brings it up . Trying to hatch some scheme to get back at her or to try to fix it will probably only make it worse
>>
>>34378184
I am not really sure how this matters In any sense of the word

Who cares what women think, who cares what they say. If some faggot wants to come at you because some woman told him you called her some choice words then you really should just beat the living shit out of him for being so gay

>I honestly wouldn't worry --> This really is your best option
>>
File: sheeeit dis cracka scare me.webm (1MB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
sheeeit dis cracka scare me.webm
1MB, 614x404px
allright OP are you from laguna beach, colborne or london?
>>
>>34378184
I knew multiple kids (frat kids always came to me for hw help for some reason) who transferred because of rape accusations. If it gets bad, do your best to get out. If there is a name and face attached to the person, even looking incorrectly at a woman can follow them around and ruin them.
>>
>>34378184
>now rumors are going around my university campus saying that I called her a bitch and a cunt

Your 3 semi-friends aren't the uni campus, you self absorbed sperg.

Nobody gives a fuck about your adolescent drama and nobody at your school knows who you are.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.