[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here, if you don't want to eventually marry a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: 1470965212385.jpg (75KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1470965212385.jpg
75KB, 604x604px
Femanon here, if you don't want to eventually marry a girl and have children with her there is literally no point in trying to find one since your selfishness will destroy every single relationship you have.
>>
But I'm 24 now, only reason I would get into a relationship now is if I see it going that far. Might have been different when I was younger but that's no longer the case
>>
Yes. I wanted to marry each one.
>>
File: 2.jpg (510KB, 1500x2397px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
510KB, 1500x2397px
>>34378122
Do you think you DESERVE a virgin?
>>
>>34378107
Do the world a favour and start to bash your head agaist the wall untill you feel nothing anymore
>>
File: IMG_4941.jpg (73KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4941.jpg
73KB, 750x741px
>>34378107
Normie women say the ding dong diddly-darndest things, don't dey?
>>
>>34378122
Please take my virginity and impregnate me on the same night.
>>
>>34378225
Sure, I can wait anon. I've been waiting over two decades now.
>>
>>34378107
I agree. Which is why i am a virgin and will probably die a virgin. It's alright though since i have something else to live for other than women.

still wish i could get some putang...
>>
I'm a 25-year-old virgin and I do literally want to marry a nice girl and have children with her.
>>
>>34378107
what's wrong with hertits?

why are they so far apart? you could place your whole hand flat between them

nasty
>>
>>34378261
I'll take your virginity and impregnate you on the same night we meet. No waiting for 2 years.
>>
>>34379088
[email protected]
Contact me and I'll impregnate you.
>>
>>34378225
Nice degeneracy. Dating is a pointless modern invention for liberated feminist women and spineless liberal men. Traditionally, men married women of good family and values with very little courtship and immediately started their families. There was none of this timid waiting around.
>>
>>34378107
You sure don't forget the condom when banging chad. So what you say is irrelevant
>>
>>34378107
What makes you think you're worth marrying?
>>
>>34378107
Ok, so, wanna get married or what?
>>
>>34379263
That doesn't mean anything and it's worth nothing. How will you be a good mother to my child? What will you teach them? Are you good at math? Are you fit? Do you have good genetics? Are you able to write?
>>
>>34379088
Give your approximate location first.
>>
>>34379263
Well why didn't you marry any of those partners? A religious whore is still a whore.
>>
>>34378107
Indeed. That's why I fuck hookers and will continue to fuck hookers for the rest of my life.
>>
This is precisely why women like you deserve to be raped.
>>
File: Mannerheim_Schokolade.png (311KB, 565x310px) Image search: [Google]
Mannerheim_Schokolade.png
311KB, 565x310px
>>34378107
i totally agree with you. therefore i pay no interest to woman (despite being heterosexuall). love the black sun though.
>>
File: 1485245493583.jpg (112KB, 658x384px) Image search: [Google]
1485245493583.jpg
112KB, 658x384px
>>34378107

Ha!

Funny thing is, she's right.

Girls chase me for a while, then just give up. Because I never really get around to paying any attention to them. Or anyone for that matter.

I hope everything you love crumbles to dust. Then we'll be together.
>>
>>34379327
Screenplay, if I'm going to marry you, you're gonna have to be my writing partner, it would be a forced marriage though since I don't wanna get married and don't care about sex. I have some bad genetics though so it'll have to balance out
>>
>>34379327
Oh so you're a retarded worthless whore, nevermind.
>>
>>34379351
Then you're not worth marrying.
>>
The only reason I want a girl is because it's the only way I can get a daughter.
>>
>>34379263
So you want to be a submissive housewife? Sounds good. Will you also take the role of daddy's girl or pet occasionally when I want it?
>>
>it is selfish to not want children

really gets the old noodle going
>>
>>34379367
Are you a cunnyiseur like myself?
>>
>>34378107
Anon here, if you don't want to eventually marry a guy and have children with him there is literally no point in trying to find one since your selfishness will destroy every single relationship you have.
>>
>>34379386
You're supposed to enjoy it. Oh well, no matter. I will train you. I have trained submissive girls before.
>>
>>34379422
You're not doing her any favors by training her in sex, sex is boring af and this is coming from someone who has a lot of odd kinks
>>
>>34379445
I'm not training her in sex, I training her to be obedient.
>>
File: cocklose.jpg (289KB, 551x858px) Image search: [Google]
cocklose.jpg
289KB, 551x858px
>>34378107

>>start up relationship with slut wife with over 10 past sex partners.

>>marry her, telling her the past doesn't matter, only the future. Have a kid with her.

>>begin to grow more distant. Start working out and getting in shape. Open ad on craigslist, okcupid and tinder.

>>cuck wife with younger prettier woman with smaller partner count.

>>tfw doing the cucking instead of being the cuck.

>>rinse and repeat.

Modern chases have the right idea. Fooling used goods into settling down, and pretending to be a beta provider before coming from behind and initiating the cock hold on here is the only way to go in modern society.

>>right before divorce, initiate the "open relationship" fakeout.

Skanks and sluts BTFO.
>>
>>34379380
I am a pedophile but I don't know if I'm like you. I wouldn't do anything bad with my daughter, but it's not like any woman would believe me. I don't blame them though, I probably wouldn't believe me either.
>>
>>34379463
But you're a cuck, how will you do that? Slap her hands with a ruler? Or her ass with a ruler?
>>
>>34379492
Actually exactly the same, I would try not to do anything bad to my daughter
>>
>>34379499
Do you even know what cuck means? She will belong to me. I'm not letting any other man touch her. I will train her to be obedient and devoted.
>>
File: kind of wrong.jpg (144KB, 886x627px) Image search: [Google]
kind of wrong.jpg
144KB, 886x627px
>>34379480
Sometimes the cock wins, sometimes not.
>>
>>34379518
Sure you will, buddy. Sure you will
>>
>>34379366
I see what you did. I must acquire your mind games skills.
>>
>>34378107
>Femanon here
End yourself you attention whore cunt
>>
>>34378107
There are a ton of women out there who seem to think they can get married and never have children.
>>
>>34379572
no u
rycgvhbjlknm;l,;'./
>>
File: 20161006_124415.png (697KB, 913x669px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_124415.png
697KB, 913x669px
Kids ruin your life and make you like a wageslave on steroids. Everyone i know that has a kid is miserable unless they're rich.

Id rather not have any and shoot myself at 40 or 50 honestly if i feel too lonely. Im 19, its possible i could change my mind but i dont think so. Had sex with 7 girls, dont want to have any kid kek
>>
>>34379782
how do you think kids are made, most are accidental
>>
File: Tammy_Slaton.jpg (18KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tammy_Slaton.jpg
18KB, 560x432px
>>34378107
tfw hymen is still diamond
>>
>>34380042
a/s/l right the fuck now
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-01-23-16h08m35s195.png (256KB, 528x352px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-01-23-16h08m35s195.png
256KB, 528x352px
>>34380053
this is a anoonymoose board fag
>>
>>34379480
>tfw i enjoy getting cucked and would let my husband fuck whoever he wanted to as long as he still loved me
no one getting btfod here
>>
>>34379782
sounds like you'd be a shitty father, don't reproduce
>>
>>34381594
I think that's his intention
>>
>>34381523
So you wold be in an open relationship? Would you let your husband fuck someone in front of you?
>>
>>34379508
>>34379492
I hope you never ever get daughters
>>
>>34381632
Yes to both questions. I'd love it honestly
>>
>>34381523
>tfw it's a fantasy of mine to be a loving, devoted husband to a woman
>and fuck other girls in front of her
it's also about the subtlety, too. like telling you about a female coworker, telling you stories about how she brushed up on me and i didn't really mind it. or how she bent over and i couldn't resist taking a peek. showing you a picture of her and asking if you think she's pretty.

then one day, coming home from work late. not in the mood for sex because i'm already satisfied.

but ultimately, it's just out of sadism. because i want to hurt the one i really, really love.
>>
>>34381719
Same
>>34381749
That's gool, be all you can be
>>
>implying I want to push some roach larva out of my woolie hole
but why then are kids so adorable
>>
tried that, she still cheated on me

nice bait, OP
>>
Marriage is the only path to a happy life.
People have been getting married for all of human history, but its only this generation who are rejecting marriage for really stupid reasons.

Let's go over all the reasons why millenials don't want to get married and debunk them one by one

>I have a career to focus on, I don't want to let family get in the way of that

People know perfectly well that their careers and money will never bring them lasting happiness. Even the poorest married person is happier than the most well off single. They are ignoring their biological imperative and that will eventually cause deep existential angst.

>All men/women these days are leches/sluts. It's impossible to find one that is suitable for marriage

People who say this are always looking in the wrong places. They think they will find their perfect partner in a bar or club. They could easily go to a church group or something like that and meet a chaste, family oriented partner. But they don't. They don't want to put the effort in to being religious. And that is their own fault.

>Well the divorce rate is 50%. So what's the point?

Anti-marriage morons love "muh 50%". They love to throw it around whenever they can. But it's beginning to become well known that the statistic is misleading. It's 50% accounting for all races, all income levels, all regions of the country, all faiths, and accounts for second, third and forth marriages as well. White, middle class, religious suburban couple could have a 95% success rate, and it can be brought down to 50% by all the inner city youths rushing into marriage as well as the serial marriers.

continued...
>>
>>34382457

>I am not in a good financial position to get married and have kids

People seem to think that they need to be millionares living in mansions before they can even have their first kid. This mindset is a recent one. People weren't focusing on reaching a financial goal before having kids in the past, and for the most part, they did fine. Living within your means and managing money isn't that hard. I've heard a story of a single income family with 13 kids who were doing very well.

>But I enjoy my independence

The cult of independence that millenials follow seems to be a twisted spectre of the american dream. They slavishly follow independence even to their own detriment. "Move out when you're 18, buy your own flat, buy your own car, don't get tied down. Even relationships tie you down. Be your own boss, move around as much as you can. Independence!" But this thinking has been proven to make people miserable. Yet so many people buy into it and end up miserable.

>Marriage has always been a raw deal for my given gender

It doesn't matter whether you think marriage is a patriarchal, holdover from our oppressive past, or whether you think its a trap created by women to make men provide for them, that thinking all falls apart when you look at how miserable single people are. Marriage has worked for nearly all of human history. It's only now when we have abandoned it that things are falling to pieces. Things like prenuptuals were even created to remove any risks for both genders when marrying. And as mentioned above, the divorce rate for many demographics is low enough anyway.

As you can see, there is no reason not to get married.
If you are capable of getting married, but you choose not to, you are only hurting yourself.
>>
>>34382359

>Woolie hole
>>
>>34381799
My fantasy is all about masochism too. It's my ultimate desire to be hurt by the one I love and who loves me back. It's pathetic but what you described sounds perfect to me
>>
>>34382457
>>All men/women these days are leches/sluts. It's impossible to find one that is suitable for marriage
>People who say this are always looking in the wrong places. They think they will find their perfect partner in a bar or club. They could easily go to a church group or something like that and meet a chaste, family oriented partner. But they don't. They don't want to put the effort in to being religious. And that is their own fault.
Don't talk from a position of authority on shit like this unless you have experience yourself. If so, please give me the rundown of how you've done it yourself 'or something like that'.
>>
>>34381799
>>34382574
Sounds fucked up and you're most likely damaged goods, 10/10 wouldn't have kids with.
>>
>>34382457
>They could easily go to a church group or something like that and meet a chaste, family oriented partner. But they don't. They don't want to put the effort in to being religious. And that is their own fault.

I'm not going to fake a religion. Faking it to get with a girl is just sinister and disgusting really.

Honestly just fuck off
>>
>>34379480
Prepare to get JUSTed
>>
>>34378107
>if you don't want to eventually marry a girl and have children with her

I'm looking for a girl who isn't a slut tho
>>
>damaged goods that has never had sex or even done anything slightly sexual with anyone before
Yes, exactly.

And I don't want to have children anyway so it's all good
>>
>>34382457
I don't have a career and will never consider a job a career. I just need money to live. Also I have already gotten over my existential angst.

I'm an atheist. I will not fake going to church, it's a disservice to said church.

I have seen a high divorce rate in the adults around me. Both sets of grandparents had divorces, my mom had a divorce before she met my dad, my aunt had a divorce, a childhood friend's parents had a divorce, another childhood friend's parents split up without ever being married. That's a high enough risk to me.

>>34382474
If I ever have kids i would want to be able to provide for them for their entire lives. That way they would not grow to resent life the way I did for having no say in being born and then being forced to work to survive.

Ironically I would be more expected to move out after I get married. And I do value my independence. I want a gf because I want a companion, but that doesn't require marriage.

Prenuptuals can be thrown out in court.
>>
>>34382631
this was directed at >>34382596
>>
What if you find someone who's not interested in getting married or having children?

Checkmate.
>>
>>34382574
real talk, i'm genuinely interested in talking to you more about this, and just getting to know you in general.

do you have any contact details to spare? if not, you can email me at my throwaway: [email protected]

or skype (also a throwaway) at blitz.panzer
>>
>>34382457
>People who say this are always looking in the wrong places. They think they will find their perfect partner in a bar or club. They could easily go to a church group or something like that and meet a chaste, family oriented partner. But they don't. They don't want to put the effort in to being religious. And that is their own fault.
In my country the only women who go to church are literal Chadwhores of the worst kind, who just want to find a nice gangster/politician (those also go to church) to sponsor them financially.
>>
>>34378107
>femanon here
didn't read the rest lmao
>>
>>34381547

Does anyone here do this kind of stuff?
>>
>>34382642
sweetheart, as noble as that sounds damaged goods can take on a lot of different meanings, not necessarily limited to sexual promiscuity
>>
>ITT: A useless little slut tries to shame beta males to "man up" and marry women because the OP slut is upset that no guy wants to commit to her

You fucking robots need to remember not to fall for a used up slut. Don't do it. Vet women properly and never back down from your standards. And don't listen to /pol/ either, they want you to "man up" for the legions of used up sluts out there to "SAVE THE WHITE RACE". Do what's best for you, forget about sluts and forget about what people try to force you to do on a Mandarin Soy Sauce Drinking Forum.
>>
>>34382707
>sweetheart
don't condescend me, thanks
>>
>>34382575
>Don't talk from a position of authority on shit like this unless you have experience yourself.

Of course I experienced it for myself.
Just become active in a religious community. It's really not that hard.

>>34382610

Then don't fake it.
Accept God into your life and stop resisting.
You will grow out of your edgy atheist phase eventually because you can logically see how beneficial religion is.

>Yeah! Society doesn't need opressive religious values, we are free to do what we want and live secualr lives!
>Oh no! Our society is collapsing, I can't get married, and I'm fucking miserable! Help me opressive religious values!

>>34382634

>"I'm an atheist"

Clearly, your parents didn't do a good job of raising you in your faith.
It doesn't sound like anyone in your family has faith because of all the divorce.

Atheists, secularists, and "cultural" christians divorce at the drop of a hat.
In your culture, divorce is pretty much expected as a natural part of marriage.

It's very unlikely you will have good relationships if you are an atheist.
It's very unlikely you will have a happy life if you are an atheist.
>>
>>34382653
>>34382574
also, if you're going to message me, don't overthink it. just say "hi". i know submissive people like to get paralyzed by stuff like that
>>
>>34378107
How do I find a girl who wants to marry and have kids with an ugly autistic manlet? That's what I've wanted my whole life.
>>
>>34382757
check yr skype, friend
>>
>>34382760
you could find other ugly autistic girls if you're into that but that's it
>>
File: 1485260439711.jpg (9KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
1485260439711.jpg
9KB, 238x238px
get out of my board you dont belong here, and nobody cares for your fucking opinion you stupid roastie
>>
>>34382741

>t. One of the last uncucked men on /r9k/
>>
>>34382741
>blaming all my problems on atheism

Wow. For the record I live in the south. Most of my family and friends were religious. I became an atheist basically because I went to church and thought about it too much. I think my friends and little sister followed me to atheism, though it might just be because we were all born during or after 1995 and we're all part of a non-religious generation.

Oh by the way, like I said I got over my existential angst. I'm perfectly happy as an atheist.
>>
>>34382760
You don't. We are not meant to reproduce.
>>
>>34382791
i don't see any requests or messages, unfortunately

do you have anything i can add, or message?
>>
>>34382643
That's the best desu. I want to avoid money sink that is children if I find someone matching majority of my check list. Only if we get bored and want to give it a try with some time sounds great. But I'm more likely to never experience that emotion of being content doing romantic shit with someone and then have children.
>>
>>34382809

So what is your life plan then?

Keep staying at home isolating yourself from the community.
Chasing after hedonistic pursuits like pornography and videogames.
Have a series of one night stands or casual relationships when you are older.
Then, either you realize you wasted your life, panic, and settle down with some woman who is as worn out as you in a loveless relationship, or you spend the last days of your life suffering extreme angst and loneliness.

Thats the typical atheist millenial life plan.

The alternative goes like this.

Find God.
Meet a young virgin woman in church who wants a family.
Marry young.
Have kids.
Die happy.

The latter seems like the better choice to me.
>>
File: IMG_1450.jpg (42KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1450.jpg
42KB, 750x682px
>>34382831
weird. isn't this your account? I don't really like posting mine publicly, sorry
>>
>>34382798
>you could find other ugly autistic girls if you're into that but that's it
No I fucking can't.
>>
>>34382910
I don't have a plan. I don't need one. My only goal is to see interesting things happen in the world. All I need to do to achieve that is to survive for as long as possible. I don't care about having a relationship and I certainly don't care about meaningless one night stands. I'm fine being a virgin and waiting for a virgin, cause either I find someone perfect for me, or I never lower my standards, and either way I win. I don't care about making a difference or impact. I will never consider my life wasted if I'm doing what I like to do.

And I will never go to god against the logic that led me to atheism. It would be faking it of the highest degree. Completely contemptible, both to humanity and to the supposed divine.
>>
>>34382943
huh. it is, but i didn't get that request. skype sure is crap.

you could try emailing it to me, even if only through a disposable email. or sending the request again
>>
>>34382741
>Of course I experienced it for myself.
>Just become active in a religious community. It's really not that hard.
I call bs until you spoil the beans. Which religion?

>You will grow out of your edgy atheist phase eventually because you can logically see how beneficial religion is.
I'm an agnostic and I've never truly believed the God meme. But I can see the benefits religion brings, especially in the sense of keeping some of our most primal, short term gratifying but destructive really, tendencies in check. I can accept it on the basis of sharing a set of values but nothing more.

I've attended a protestant highschool for a few years and can definitely recognize it as being superior in many senses to the other public schools I attended. It played the biggest part in my my development of moral values, and made me appreciate the upsides of religion as social engineering.

I can remember some old peers who were still on the fence about it all while still attending church. So how do I swing it? I never did it, but would like to, generally speaking for meeting decent people. I've discovered I get along better with actual christians than atheists, and would like to find a chaste wife.

whew that's quite the blog post
>>
>>34382798
That would be amazing, but I can't find them. I have several dating site profiles and all the girls are normies.
>>
>>34382970

Do you really think you "defeated" your existential angst?
It's going to come back. Hard.
If you thought the angst you have when you were in your 20's was bad, wait until you are in your 50's or 60's. It's going to be rough.

God is your only way out of this.
You are not going to meet a girl who is atheist and a virgin. Why would someone willingly save themselves for marriage if God is a lie and there is no objective morality? They wouldn't.

Atheism is illogical. It leads to the breakdown of society and depression within individuals.
Your life will be miserable as long as you keep rejecting God.
>>
What does a girl have to offer to me other than sex, company? I have friends for that.
>>
>>34382725
You're right that was a dick move. Didn't mean to, but I've had this arrangement before. I am bitter about how it ended both times. You can't have a healthy relationship like that. A working one, for a while, maybe, but it's very disfunctional and way too much drama.
>>
>>34383001

>Which religion?

Catholicism. I imagine catholics are more devout than other sects, but I could be wrong.

And accepting God is easy.
You just think you are a set in stone atheist because you are surrounded by atheist ideas all day. On this board and through the media and your friends.

People will inevitably share the same beliefs as their closest friends.
If all your friends are christian, you will have a way easier time believing.
>>
>>34383044
Not that anon but maybe God doesn't want him to be married?
I prayed to God for help in this issue and said that I would accept whatever his plan was for me.
My libido started dropping and I don't really care about women ir sex or relationships now.
God does help in this but He may know that staying single is better for you.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (109KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
109KB, 1920x1080px
I SUMMON THEE SCAT POSTER ANON.

PURHE THEE FEMANON CANCER THREAD WITH GLORIOUS SHIT POST
>>
>>34383092
Are you retarded? Just because people around me are convinced that there's such a thing as a all powerfull entity means I should unqeastionably think the same?
>>
>>34383164

It's possible to be celibate, but not without the love of God, involvement in the community, or turning your mind to something higher.

What worries me is that too many people are going through life mindlessly. Not having plans, not thinking about death, or viewing their lives in totality.
Just busying themselves with distractions.
That will never lead to happiness.
Happiness does not equal distracting yourself from suffering.
>>
>>34378107
I do the problem is finding and trusting a women not to take away the wealth I have earned and my children in a divorce for no fault or for working "too much" so I can provide for my family.

tldr I dont want to get fucked
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 600x418px
Quit replying to bait, you fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>34383228

You surrounded yourself with people who don't believe in a diety, and you unquestionably think as they do.

Everyone thinks their beliefs are their own, and they are somehow pure to them.
But peoples beliefs are always influenced by what tgey surround themselves with.
Make no mistake, they are fickle like that.

If you weren't surrounded by negativity and atheism, you would be happier
>>
>>34383244
That is true for many people yes.
But if someone is celibate and os however involved in the community and so on then I don't think it's that bad.
I try to help people and be a good person, but I'm still a huge introvert with an autistic Career. So it's kind of hard.
Also I'm just getting into Christianity so i might be wrong .
>>
>>34378107
I always found it funny how dumb ugly skanks self insert themselves into pictures with 8-9/10 women. You're laughably pathetic, my woman.
>>
>>34383044
Yeah I pretty much beat any existential problems I have.

Sure I don't expect to find perfection. Perfection doesn't exist. So I'll just never settle. I don't have a particular reason to need or want a gf anyways.

And atheism makes way more sense to me than religion, even if religion confers benefits on its followers. Furthermore I am not miserable and don't expect to be miserable any time soon due to lack of belief in the supernatural.

>>34383244
I mean, you're wrong. All you have to do to be celibate is not care about having a relationship. Its not like I'm looking to be celibate, but I'm also never going to waste time searching through a sea of imperfections when I barely want a relationship in the first place and realise I don't need it.
>>
>>34383044
The fuck? I have trouble understanding why people keep talking about God on here as if they're serious?

You can't possibly be that fucking dumb.. ?
>>
Kill yourself useless whore
>>
>>34378107
It's selfish to want to bring more people into the world just to sedate your own maniacal ego you dumb cunt.
>>
File: msy.gif (870KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
msy.gif
870KB, 300x210px
>>34378107
that sounds great OP I would love to be chewed out and spit out by the divorce system. op you win the internet you are a fucking genius for driving men to suicide in a divorce or making them live in a car after a divorce.
>>
>>34379306
careful anon they can still blackmail you with child support or a false rape accusation.
>>
>>34382643
good luck with that because women are narcissist and obsessed with marriage that they are marring themselves.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/life-after-marrying-yourself

http://www.self.com/story/more-and-more-women-are-marrying-themselves-heres-why

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8507112/marrying-yourself-wedding-trend/

https://www.the-pool.com/news-views/opinion/2016/35/marisa-bate-on-self-marriage

http://www.ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/marry-yourself-why-don-t-you-these-women-are-1.2976899
>>
>>34378107
All I want a female for is to have lots of children with, unfortunately I have no idea how I'm supposed to communicate to these creatures known as woman.
>>
>>34382457
But I don't want to get married
>>
>>34378107
Don't reproduce unless your both white.
>>
>>34378107
wow it is almost like i want to marry and love someone forever and have had my simple dream crushed time and time again. thanks roastie
>>
>>34382359
you could just adopt. as long as you love the man and settle down with him and only him you are not a roastie
>>
>>34382457
Kek, have fun watching your relationship crumble to the sound of REEEing children. I'll be enjoying silence and money, you can call me a bitter loser but in the end I am just as if not more fulfilled than you.

>"N-n-no d-d-deep d-down you want morgage, debt, a used goods whore a-and children who will grow to b-be libtarded brats"

Try again, cuck
>>
>>34382713
this desu but also remember if you want a pure girl you need to be a pure boy.
>>
>>34382713
>Mandarin Soy Sauce Drinking Forum.

That's a weird way to say 4chan Kek
>>
>>34379508
At least you two pieces of shit admit what you do is so bad you wouldnt do it to your daughters. Just someone elses. Fuck. This site just....arrrggghhh!
>>
>>34383092
>You just think you are a set in stone atheist because you are surrounded by atheist ideas all day.
Not the same Anon, but I just find hard to believe in an entity that I can't speak to, I can't see it, Feel it, or anything really.
Is exactly the same autism that could lead someone to actually love an Anime/Manga character, just to set an example. Loving entities that doesn't seem to exist is just plain retarded.
>>
>>34382725
You should be slapped for that backtalking, missy.
>>
>>34378107
I disagree, before I met my wife and changed my mind about wanting to get married and have kids, I dated quite a few women in my life who also had no interest in getting married or having kids. Just depends on the woman.
>>
>>34378107
But I do want to eventually marry a girl and have babies with her.
>>
>>34378107
Just post more of the girl, I need a quick fap so my brain can release some drugs for me.
>>
I have had crippling medical issues my whole life I don't want to see a child born with. Also as a 34 yo virgin I am more preoccupied with trying to find a way to fuck 20 year old girls than marry or even date one of the gross fat 35 year old women who like me on OKC or pof.

Marriage and children only makes sense for people who are basically healthy and not stunted wizards.
>>
>>34378107
how can i find one worth my time and efforts ? most of girls i know are attention whores or gold diggers , I don't want to end up feeding a fucking useless whore til the end of my life
>>
>>34378107
Fuck that, I dont want screaming demons around me and a marriage that will eventuall fall apart and make my financial life a shitstorm. I want sex.
>>
>>34385684
I wouldn't touch a little girl, point blank
>>
>>34378107
bump
in the rignmt
>>
>>34382741
god isnt real :^) (^:
:^) (^:
this will never be original
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.