[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicago man faces 9 months in prison for 'Celebgate'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Jennifer_Lawrence_in_2016.jpg (150KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer_Lawrence_in_2016.jpg
150KB, 800x1130px
http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/chicago-man-faces-9-months-in-prison-for-celebgate-hacking-scandal/ar-AAm9Jkh

>Also targeted was the Oscar-winning actress Lawrence, who broke down at a meeting with federal agents in September 2014 about nude photos of her that had been splashed on the internet as part of Celebgate.

>"She became very distraught and I had to stop the interview at one point because of her emotional reaction to the information being discussed," an FBI agent wrote in a court filing about the meeting with Lawrence in Los Angeles. "(She) stated she was having an anxiety attack, and was visibly shaken."

>In an interview with Vanity Fair in 2014, Lawrence called the breach of her privacy a "sex crime."

>"I was just so afraid. I didn't know how this would affect my career," Lawrence told the magazine. "Just because I'm a public figure, just because I'm an actress, does not mean that I asked for this. It does not mean that it comes with the territory."

>"My boobs are blind."

>"Where are we going?"

>"Where are we going?"
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (14KB, 257x495px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
14KB, 257x495px
>>34377519
>>"My boobs are blind."

what does she mean by this
>>
>>34377519
He should be in prison.

Jennifer Lawrence is fucking disgusting and nobody had to see those nudes.
>>
>visibly shaken
>>
File: 12414112317.png (102KB, 416x475px) Image search: [Google]
12414112317.png
102KB, 416x475px
>>34377519
>I never asked for this

WELL YOU'RE GETTING IT ANYWAY ROASTIE WHORE AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34377649
and fled crying those crocodile tears Jenifer Lawrence always cries for the "starving African children" some of whom are already on their second Hollywood adoption!
>>
File: 1459930411670.png (623KB, 1300x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1459930411670.png
623KB, 1300x1400px
>>34377519
>"does not mean that I asked for this"
>uploads it online
>>
>>34377739
next time you show the doctor your penis, imagine all the girls who called you fatass in high school bursting in the room to look as well.
>>
>son of two Chicago police officers

literally the only reason he isn't getting royally fucked by the law
>>
>>34377803
I wouldn't give a fuck cause my dick is above average
>>
>>34377803
>a medical checkup is no different than willingly taking nudes of yourself and putting them online

You're one dumb motherfucker, aren't you.
>>
>>34377922
>choosing to show one person your nudes means everyone should get to see them

You're one dumb manchild, aren't you.
>>
File: o-CRYING-BABY-facebook[1].jpg (181KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CRYING-BABY-facebook[1].jpg
181KB, 2000x1000px
>>34377922
>>34377739
NO FAIR MOMMY! IF CHAD GOT TO SEE THE NUDES THEN I WANT TO SEE THE NUUHUUHUUUUUUDES
>>
>>34377803
There's a good reason to show your junk to a doctor. He's checking for cancer and shit

No good reason to take nudes though. You're a roastie hoe if you do that.
>>
>>34377971
>using a strawman argument

You're one fallacious tiddlywink, aren't you.
>>
>>34377971
That's not what I said, you fucking dipshit. She put herself at a high risk by uploading it to the cloud. You don't upload shit that you don't want others finding out, how retarded are you exactly? Do you upload your bank and credit card pin to Google Drive as well, you lobotomized nigger?

It's like leaving your front door wide open with your wallet on the floor and then claiming you never asked for getting robbed.
>>
He's the hero we all needed. Not so much because the nudes were all that spectacular, but because those elite fucks way up top need to be taken down a peg. He showed us all that they're human, and reminded them that they aren't immune to getting socked in the face by the little guy from time to time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.