[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>love of the outdoors >love of weapons >love of military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: the dream.jpg (342KB, 578x693px) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
342KB, 578x693px
>love of the outdoors
>love of weapons
>love of military history
>strong desire to serve my country and experience combat as a warrior as my line has always done
>can't reconcile my conflicting desires of wanting to be a girl and thus transitioning (becoming a tranny) or enlisting and dedicating myself to a lifelong military career

I wish I was kidding. I dare you to post a more pathetic feel

And yes I know there's a trap thread ban thing going on I don't care I needed to post this feel
>>
>>34377340
being 23 years old having multiple mental illnesses type 1 diabetes and gender dysphoria and the only way i could transition is coming out to my parents which is horrifying and i'm not even sure worth it
>>
The U.S. Military is very trans friendly
>>
Sounds like you don't want either things if you can't choose one. You probably aren't comfortable with your identity and changing gender won't change that (transgender people dedicate most of their time to maintaining a trans identity with clothes and drugs). Pursing your tangible interests of being outdoorsy and weapons is probably the healthier choice. Although still a military career screams "a desire for belongingness and purpose".

And hey if after a year or two you hate it you can just change anyways. You're obviously old enough that you can't change you've gone through male puberty and can't become as much of a woman as someone who started hormones at 12.
>>
>>34377374
You would be way better telling your parents about your sexuality. If they're unsupportive people why do you need them in your life? If they're supportive they will accept you and your relationship will get much stronger
>>
>>34377581
i still live with them i don't make enough money to move out. if i came out to them and they threw me out idk what i would do and even if i came out and they accepted me i'm 23 years old its a little late its not impossible to transition successfully but its hard.
>>
>>34377675
It's less likely than you think they will kick their child out. My grandparents are massive christians so I didn't think they would accept me being gay but they did and didn't kick me out. Not exactly the same situation but 90% of our fears never come true
>>
We don't need mentally ill people in the military
Don't join
>>
File: tmp_30262-148496873571713198504.jpg (89KB, 750x766px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30262-148496873571713198504.jpg
89KB, 750x766px
You'll be a fool following either one of said paths however, I do believe the lesser of two evils would be to go with the military.

At best you end up regretting your desicion and waste 4 years of your life, at any rate you'll have an experience and for the very least: a story or two to tell. Afterwards if you still keen on transitioning you could.

However if you go with the transitioning first and end up regretting it you pretty much fucked your chances of getting into the military, or at least made them much lower.

If you like the outdoors, travel. Visit historical battle grounds, go to war musiums, plenty of options.
>>
If the military really is for you I would imagine it would be a much more fulfilling life. It would instill you with all of the skills and quality's necessary to be an upstanding person and a model citizen as well as give you a sense of purpose. Don't you want to be part of something bigger? Don't you want to do something and be someone you can be proud of?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.