[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one (1) good reason why we need women besides continuing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1483668222726.png (731KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1483668222726.png
731KB, 499x499px
Give me one (1) good reason why we need women besides continuing our species

Pro tip:
You cant
>>
>>34377144
Indeed I cannot, my insufficiently genetically attractive companion.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/The_Artificial_Womb_Is_Born_Welcome_To_The_WORLD_Of_The_MATRIX/114199
>>
>>34377144
Companionship.
Something you would understand if you weren't a KHV.
>>
>>34377930
>Companionship.
is it really worth the cost?
>>
>>34377930
Well obviously I don't need if I haven''t experienced. If I did need it then it would be given to me as a human right.
>>
we need women to give traps inspiration
>>
>>34377930
we can find companionship without women.
something you would understand if you weren't a normalshit. fuck outta my board w/ your normal ass
>>
>>34377943
Yes.
>>34377979
If you're happy being a KHV, then by all means continue to do so. But don't try to claim it isn't a valid reason just because you've got a severe case of sour grapes.
>>
>>34377144
>Mommy's cunny
>>
>>34377994
>he thinks male bonding can ever compete with the intimacy of a lover

Trump needs to round up all your NEET virgins and deport you instead of the spics. At least Manuel keeps the grass trimmed.
>>
>>34377988
>>34378000
>>34378033
All these dubs.
>>
>>34378033

Intimate love is not for everyone and it can be a dangerous illusion.
>>
>>34378112
t. Virgin
Origami
>>
>>34378170

Yea I'm a virgin, but I can admit to myself that I have unrealistic expectations. In all honesty, I would rather live my life alone than have to suffer through a slowly decaying relationship. Maybe you've found someone special and can handle relationships, but I am not one of those people and never will be.
>>
>>34378239
And that's fine. I'm certainly not going to tell you that a life of accepted celibacy is invalid. All I ask is that you accept that not everyone thinks the same way as you do, and that that's okay too.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 244x207px
Is this a dubs thread now??
>>
>>34378239
Reality is pretty shitty

Most relationships are complete garbage and they are built off of absolute lies which kinda makes it almost pointless in ever sense of the word

But happiness is never constant, people in relationships who LOOK happy are not I can tell you that with certainty. Happiness is fleeting moments, but in those moments its worth it. Get it?

Women are human trash for the most part and a lot of them are complete dogs they have and will always be shite.. that's just their nature. There are some you meet though where its just like you need to have them, that's really the best thing I can tell you
>>
>>34377144
same applies to men doofus
>>
>>34377144
a nuclear family

A good mother figure in a child's life is as important as a good father figure. It is also fairly beneficial for there to be a wise/kind/nurturing grandmother figure in a child's life to instil values of respect.

Women also provide emotional intimacy and warmth, and often provide support that spur men to achieve things.

Otherwise nothing
>>
File: 1482458864531.jpg (7KB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1482458864531.jpg
7KB, 250x185px
>>34378392
You're right it is. I'll contribute
>>
>>34378467
Happiness might not be constant but I'd rather be happy for a few moment than in the constant depression I am in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.