[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sometimes get extreme anger for no reason Anyone else

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (9KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 235x214px
>sometimes get extreme anger for no reason

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34376740
yeah. i just feel like punching shit.
>>
File: 1467722006929.jpg (65KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467722006929.jpg
65KB, 550x550px
>>34376740
I used to have anger issues like that shit. It was mainly because of the way I looked at life.

You need to forget all the shit that makes you angry or at least transfer that anger into joy of things you enjoy.

Think about things you enjoy not things that anger your or that you hate.
>>
>>34376783
Youre probably right now that I think about it
>>
File: 1468623720367.jpg (524KB, 1024x813px) Image search: [Google]
1468623720367.jpg
524KB, 1024x813px
>>34376826
Yeah cause dude, lots of shit to be angry about, but if you have things you enjoy, truly enjoy, focus on them.

Show you like or old movies? Sit back with your favorite snack and watch the movie and just enjoy it.

Game? Sit back and play with a favorite snack.

Treat yourself to your favorite meal sometimes and plan it so it is something to look forward to.

Cause dude, this fucking world will beat you down, the people in it will beat you down. You got to be the one to pick yourself up.

I hope this helped.
>>
>>34376747
>>34376740
I haven't gotten over this problem, but let me tell you friend, nothing feels better than getting yourself riled up by thinking about the injustice of the world and the futility of your struggles against the massive amounts of retarded normies and greedy corrupt powerhungry subhumans who put money over everything else, then putting some gloves on and punching my bag for 2 fucking hours just releasing all my rage. It sounds retarded as fuck, because it is, but it feels sooooo good. Do it.
>>
>>34376885
Thanks for the positive words anon, will do
>>
>life is complete and utter shit
>no control,no freedom,no independence, no friends, no partners, no money
>all bridges burnt the fuck down
>clock is ticking
>hmmmm I wonder why I get consumed with pure rage sometimes

Lol
>>
>>34376971
Yea been meaning to start doing stuff like this, just don't have a place for a punching bag so I'd have to find other ways to release this energy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.