[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mom asked if im gay >now I cant stop thinking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484541138276.png (42KB, 846x592px)
1484541138276.png
42KB, 846x592px
>tfw my mom asked if im gay
>now I cant stop thinking about I might be gay

fuck you why did you do this mom?
>>
>>34376496
I feel you anon

One time I shaved off my eyebrows as a gag. Once I got home my mom asked me if I wanted to be a girl, and if i liked guys.

Now some gay dude is crushing on me and I can't decide what my sexuality is.
C o n f u s i o n
>>
>>34376728
>deciding my sexuality
wew lad you should post that on /lgbt/
>>
>>34376496
>>34376728
Guys, remember. You do not have to expermient anything. If you are here you most probably never experimented straight sexual activity in the first place. Than why would you try to be gay for once?
>>
>>34376859
>You've never experienced sex with a girl, so why would you want to experience sex with a boy
Maybe they're tired of being KVs. Woah.
>>
>>34376974
>I can't stick my dick in someone
>So I let someone else stick his dick in me
Kek
>>
>>34377112
He shouldn't take pics half naked with that ugly sedentary body.
>>
>>34377112
I feel bad for him

>His parents sold his little hood for the eternal joo
>>
>>34377112
nice cock, I wanna see that ass. I don't find male faces attractive.
>>
>>34376496
Tell her to set you up with one of her hot friends to fuck and prove you aren't gay
>>
>>34377112
feminine peenis
>>
>>34377125
Buttsex > sex
>>
>>34377112
He needs to do some leg and butt exercised then he'll be a q.t
>>
Same. I'm def curious, but I don't think I'll ever cross the line so I said no.
>>
>>34377112
Soooo qt anon-kun. I'm 100% straight though, but I would totally take that twink's boipucci to poundtown
>>
>>34376496
Just experiment, don't listen to the degeneracy autists. Go do what makes you feel good, all the tards on the Internet can go fuck themselves
>>
It has been clear to me from childhood tha I'm not a normal straight person. I used to "have sex" as a child with some boy friends that I had and almost managed to have sex with a girl too. My dick has superficially touched a vagoo and has been in a couple of boy butts, but I suspect there never was actual penetration. I'm a 26yo virgin by the way, I don't know what the hell happened, but after a certain point I started having such a distrust towards anyone I never even wanted to have sex with an actual peson even when I had multiple chanses to do so.
>>
>>34376496
What should I put in my Craigslist ad guys?
>>
File: 1476329154062.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476329154062.png
118KB, 500x500px
>parents ask you if you're gay
>of course n- huh, wait a minute
>I just might be
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.