[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make abortions unobtainable for white trash, poor niggas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (286KB, 496x500px)
image.png
286KB, 496x500px
>make abortions unobtainable for white trash, poor niggas and wet backs. They can't afford abortions so they end up keeping their future criminals and drug addicts.
>the only people who can afford abortions are upper middle class white people with good genes

Americans really have a backwards way of doing things...
>>
upper and middle class men don't have the sperm count to produce offspring, high testosterone is directly correlated to sperm production and increased aggressive/criminal behavior. That lonely housewife is fucking criminals while her lawyer, low-T husband works 12 hours a day
>>
>>34375819
/pol/ users actually believe this
>>
>>34375819
white men*** typo
>>
im glad this welfare state is being terminated.

maybe we can fix regular healthcare.
>>
Conservatives being against abortion is seriously the dumbest shit ever. If they supported it they only stand to GAIN: they would get way more votes, way more female support and a lower population/less people on welfare
>>
>>34375837
admit it cuck, a woman's pussy doesn't get wet over your ability to be logical and do mathematics. She'd rather fuck and get impregnated by a high-test criminal, athlete or rockstar rather than sit at home all day while her upper-class husband works in a cubicle
>>
>>34375880
I literally just had sex with a woman and some 18 year old unemployed virgin is trying to tell me how the world works.
>>
>>34375880

in your dreams. marriage is going down the toilet and divorces are multiplying.
>>
>>34375939
>no one lies on the internet
>>34375946
this further supports my point. Why get married to a beta provider when you can get impregnated and creampied on the regular by random high-test males? There's no need for the "safe" guys with a good income
>>
>>34375965

so have the government fund your abortions every year? lawl.
>>
>>34375987
you think this won't become a reality? LOL
>>
>>34375965
>this is the incels reality

Stop being such a freak and you can get laid too anon and then you will see the world isnt like your cuckholding fetish
>>
where were you when you realized pol users don't have a fundamental grasp on life outside of their basements?
>>
>>34375999

i just think its a hilarious scenario.
>>
why not just get neutered and stop getting abortions?

lets have the government pay for that.
>>
>>34375819
actually, high testosterone isn't the primary factor

there's a "nigger gene" referred to by the media as the "warrior gene" which is correlated with an inability to control oneself. high test doesn't cause nigger behavior, otherwise white people would be more niggerish than blacks. I bet you didn't know that whites have the highest average testosterone out of all peoples
>>
>>34375987
It's cheaper than food stamps by a fucking mile.
>>
>>34376400

why not just get neutered instead of having chronic abortions
>>
People aren't gonna stop having sex and accidentally getting pregnant just because make abortions unobtainable
>>
>>34376441
anyone who gets an abortion should be neutered.
>>
>>34376688

the neutering is free with the abortion
>>
>>34376688
I don't really have anything against aborting babbies, I just think that people who fuck up shouldn't be the ones to have kids
>>
>>34375939
>I literally just had sex with a woman so this gives my argument more merit
>denouncing someone based on their assumed background
im no doctor, but I think it's autism
>>
>>34376508
It's hold people accountable for their poor descisions if they do get pregnant.
It's counter hookup culture.
As long as people can abort already dead fetuses and defective children there is nothing wrong with abortion being illegal
>>
>>34376956
>he thinks abortion being illegal is 'counter hookup culture'
What's wrong with hook up culture?
>>
>>34377074
he can't get laid in the current hook up culture so he thinks it should be made illegal
>>
>>34377121
Neither can I and I don't think that
>>
>>34377134
his level of autism has surpassed yours. Turn back now before it's too late.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.