[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any woman out there aged 20-30 that just want to cuddle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: s-l1600.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
Are there any woman out there aged 20-30 that just want to cuddle and spend time together?

Every woman I met has some set requirements and if I dont match them its a no-go. Gotta have job and career in order, finances have to be in order, have to be super ambitious and outgoing.

I just want some fucking companionship. You can take care of your own financial security, it's 2017 now, you don't need a man to do that.
>>
Why the niggerloving FUCK would a woman want companionship? Are you fucking stupid? Look, dude, any stupid cunt can hop on Facebook and say "OMG SO LONELY ; (" and have over a hundred men instantly beg to sniff her dirty asshole while paying her money to do so. A woman needs a LOT more from a man than just "companionship" for him to be worth her time. Time she could be using to watch Game of Walking Hannibal or whatever the fuck it is vapid whores do these days.
>>
Those are the requirements I set for myself. Since I have yet to meet them, I have yet to seek companionship. I know having principles sucks sometimes, but life is better when you have your shit together.
>>
Nah I don't want a broke ass scrub
>>
>>34375560
Enjoy being single for the rest of your life
>>
>>34375481

Too troo.

This has always been the case and always will be.
>>
>>34375481
>Tfw I watch all those shows
no bully pls
>>
>>34375560
>"principles"
>is really a sad sack loser who just wants a cuddle buddy
Its capitalism in dating form. You need to be worth something to get something faggot.
>>
>>34375481
So true I see this almost daily

"Omg what a horrible day so pissed off my life is shit"

Followed by 5-10 orbiters asking if she's ok.

Disgusting thing is she's a fat mess maybe a 4/10
>>
File: tfwnogfwhowantscuddlesbutnosex.png (27KB, 1205x182px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogfwhowantscuddlesbutnosex.png
27KB, 1205x182px
Aside from this femanon, generally no. Women can just cuddle with each other because its not gay and women hug all he time, whereas straight men find other mens' bodies disgusting. I used to be an idealist like you and hope for finding women who just want to cuddle, but unfortunately women don't get the same pleasure out of cuddling as we do, we cuddle because their body feels and smells good, they cuddle to feel safe and secure with a big burly masculine man, and to fill him with love hormones after depleting his semen. All women want things, they don't experience love and sensuality they way we do, they want to be entertained, protected, dicked and provided for. What pleasure would a women possibly get just from feeling your unremarkable skinny body embracing hers?
>>
>>34375423
Where do you live OP?
This is now a completely originial post
>>
Lads this girl keeps saying she feels needy and told me to cuddle with her. I get on with her but don't want a relationship with her, but I would fuck her. How do I go about this? I don't want to lead her on and ruin our friendship but I think she would expect more If i slept with her. 24 year old Khv here by the way
>>
>>34377150
Australia, why? original.
>>
>>34377168
I might have taken you up on your offer if you lived near me.
>tfw west coast usa
>>
File: Untitled.png (229KB, 1101x576px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
229KB, 1101x576px
>>34377195

>tfw so close yet so far

original[[[][[]
>>
>>34376367
Exactly. Capitalism is a good way to understand ethics. I deal straight with people. I wouldn't sell a defective product.

Also, don't diss cuddling. Cuddling is great. As far as odd relationship fads go, "cuddle buddies" provide very little cause for disgust or offense.

>>34375765
This possibility provides very effective motivation to get it together.
>>
File: 1331878820548.jpg (306KB, 716x359px) Image search: [Google]
1331878820548.jpg
306KB, 716x359px
>>34377346
L.A. dude here. Are you a real female and wanting to cuddle?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.