[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a police officer yet, robots? >Job will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: officer.jpg (136KB, 1051x1600px)
officer.jpg
136KB, 1051x1600px
Why aren't you a police officer yet, robots?

>Job will help you become more fit and confident
>Can spend all day driving around for maximum comfiness
>Most cops have some form of autism or anger disorder so you will fit in
>Get revenge on Cletuses and Jamals for bullying you at school
>You will get interesting stories to tell
>Girls will think you are brave and alpha

Pic related is what you can become

What are you waiting for?
>>
Don't wanna get shot by a nigger
>>
File: police bunny.jpg (679KB, 1320x1628px) Image search: [Google]
police bunny.jpg
679KB, 1320x1628px
I passed the physical, written, and am currently getting my background investigated.

Hopefully they don't ask me to sign something giving them the right to go through my internet history.
>>
Only fuckheads become cops or join the military
>>
>>34375324
i heard you have to be able to talk to people. you have to do patrols at least some of the time as a method to avoid corruption. i cant assert myself in front of random pedestrians.
>>
File: bitch please.jpg (64KB, 600x434px)
bitch please.jpg
64KB, 600x434px
>>34375324
>Being a police officer in this climate
>Surrounded by Alpha Chads and Tyrones
>>
>>34375324

its heart breaking work , having to evict poor people , arrest homeless people , give people bad news , about their dead loved ones , some people will assume you are racist just because you put on the uniform . in your case you are .
>>
You deal with depressing scum for like 99% of the job.

If you get a job in a cushy neighborhood, yeah, things might be okay, but other than that it's just chasing around a bunch of disgusting criminal fucks.
>>
>>34375324

> neet for 10 years
> become cop
> spend the day watching anime on the laptop in my crown vic
> It's a thinkpad with riced out gentoo linux
> whenever I feel like it pull over wagecucks
> 500k starting
> shoot anyone I want
>>
>>34375324
I actually want to, I'm waiting to graduate college while getting experience and connections from my internships. I can probably get in shape for it by then but I'm more worried my spergy personality makes me a poor fit for the job.
>>
>>34375324
OP thats actually not a bad idea. Good job
>>
Cops do have an inferiority complex and were bullied in high school and now take it out on citizens acting like they are billy badass for carrying a badge and gun. Sounds perfect for this board
>>
>>34375324
i will actually be one soon
>officer robot
>>
>>34375468
>caring about poor people
>caring about homeless people
>>
I already am.
The job is great fun but as others have already pointed out, there are shitty moments. But no job in the world is all sunshine and rainbows.
It's also a very ungrateful job, people take your service for granted and even complain, lament and try to tell you how to do your job.

But it's still fun.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.