[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robros, my trip is about to start. Anyone wanna talk until

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2913.jpg (152KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2913.jpg
152KB, 694x461px
Robros, my trip is about to start. Anyone wanna talk until my friend gets back?
>>
>>34375062
when is your friend getting back
>>
>>34375183
Not sure he's out with friends for the night

What's your night been like
>>
>>34375265
my nights been pretty simple. i'm just sitting at my desk considering what my week will be like. you?
>>
>>34375335
I ate dinner with my parents, they think I'm a huge loser but at least I don't live with them. I hope it'll be alright :)
>>
File: 0v2hGkA.gif (497KB, 400x200px)
0v2hGkA.gif
497KB, 400x200px
>>34375062
have a song, friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbtrDQ3dPkM
>>
>>34375436
i'm sure you aren't a huge loser so do not worry. and it's a very good thing you don't live with them. and thanks! i have a lot of school shit which sucks but it's alright
>>
>>34375062
what did you dose duder?
>>
>>34375495
Thanks man, it was nothing like what I was listening to but I really enjoyed the break
>>
>>34375539
What do you study?

Like in oregeno school
>>
>>34375566
Dxm my origini dood
>>
>>34375601
im trying to dual major biomed science and secondary ed in chem! the education thing is the first thing i'm doing
>>
>>34375615
ok so like robobros because robotripping, not because we're bots

it's been a long time since i've done it and was thinking about it the other day. i remember it being pretty OK for the trip itself but feeling like shit the next day
>>
>>34375622
That's pretty cool, I understand the appeal of academia. Are you afraid of how competitive it is?
>>
>>34375671
Yeah the next day is hell, but I'm right on the cusp of a transitition so I can afford it. And no, still cause of r9k. Kv status...
>>
>>34375707
in a sense sure. but at the end of the day, there will always be a need for educators so i know it's a good degree to have
>>
>>34375772
Yeah honestly I'd love to be an educator, I'm just too beta to command a classroom. I suppose it's easier at a collegiate level though...
>>
>>34375730
yeah i get that. i dunno, i feel like dxm doesn't really hold much appeal for me anymore because it doesn't create much introspection or perspective shifts, it just makes you feel weird.

what kind of music/videos/etc are you into anon?
>>
>>34375853
I've actually had some wonderful introspection while on it, that's why I'm giving it another try. Currently I'm listening to an artist called Alex G. Album is Race. This dude named Shawn James is also really good.
>>
>>34375853
I haven't seen any good movies in a while. I like Tarantino and Miyazaki?
>>
>>34375851
i'm planning on teaching high school
>>
>>34375896
i actually listened to that alex g album but it didn't do much for me. most of that wave of tumblr-y songwriter stuff (frankie cosmos, porches, car seat headrest etc) just doesn't resonate with me. that said, alex g is probably the best of the lot
>>
>>34375986
Holy shit good luck robot, that won't be easy
>>
>>34376000
Yeah I feel that, but I enjoy his creativity. Tell me what you think of Shawn James if you get a minute.
>>
>>34376039
lmao thanks i will try my best
>>
>>34376055
i'll check him out anon, but i actually gotta split unfortunately. you seem like a cool dude, enjoy your trip.

I'll leave you with two of the greatest songs for the psychedelic experience, in memory of jaki liebezeit who passed away today...RIP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ICsoINapqs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dZbAFmnRVA

peace be the journey robro
>>
>>34376140
If you don't I'll split ur urethra
>>
>>34376160
Adios mon ami y gracias
>>
>>34376160
Dude I love Can, thank you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.