[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 20yo >tfw phimosis >tfw i dont wanna go to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw 20yo
>tfw phimosis
>tfw i dont wanna go to the hospital because they will know im a virgin
im tired of living in this normie country, also the fucking hospital is full of young stacy nurses, they will make fun of me probably

fuck my life
>>
>>34372626
you do realize that denying yourself medical treatment because of the fear of nurses talking behind your back is INCOMPARABLE more pathetic?
>>
>>34372626
Do you think they give a shit, or that you're the only 20-year-old virgin that they've come across? They couldn't care less about that shit, that's like being scared to buy condoms or suppositories because the cashier will see, despite the fact that they don't give a shit and see tons of things. Aside from that, why don't you just fucking lie and say that you're not one, if it bothers you so much and is preventing you from getting treatment? It's not like you've got a man hymen they can inspect, and it's not like you're fucking Pinocchio and your nose will grow.

God damn, man.
>>
>>34372626
I work at a hospital. We do not fuck a single fuck about your virginity, anon. We want to get you in, treat you, and get you out as fast as possible. We are way too busy to talk about virgins.
>>
>>34372626
why not peel it yourself and eat those yummy smegma
>>
You don't want to lose your foreskin OP, you'd better get serious about this

75% of the nerves in your penis are at stake
>>
>>34372626
How the hell does phimosis equal virgin?
>>
>>34372626
Who gives a shit? People gossip at work, but they'll forget about you when they have to take a 500lb person to a zoo to use an animal scale.

Either go to fix your dick or rip the skin back yourself
>>
in which country do you abide?
>>
>>34372626
>30
>phimosis
>only person to see my dick was ashort fat 60+ year old man
check out the network54 phimosis forum.
>>
Something like 5% of men are still virgins at 20. That may not sound like much, but you need to remember that these nurse have several dozen patients a week. You're not the first one they've met, and unless you're a complete basket case they won't remember you at all within a few weeks.
>>
>>34372626
Just pull your foreskin down as hard as you can until the skin rips. You'll only have to do it once.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.