[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working out at the gym >hitting my triceps >Chad walks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: woman at the gym.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
woman at the gym.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>working out at the gym
>hitting my triceps
>Chad walks in
>starts "working" out near me
>this mostly includes talking loudly on his phone being oblivious to everyone else around him in between some half-repped curls
>Stacy walks in about 20 minutes later
>starts hitting the squat rack near us
>passes Chad several times on her way to the water fountain and back to the squat rack
>Chad keeps secretly eyeing her every time she walks past
>she doesn't really acknowledge him so they clearly don't know each other
>one time when she walks by he follows her to the water fountain
>loudly and casually says "What's new?!"
>she's slightly confused but obviously into him
>he tells her he keeps seeing her around the gym
>then starts asking about her work associating it with time she's usually at the gym everyday
>suddenly they're chatting like they're best friends
>after several minutes of conversation he releases her and gets back to his workout
>next time he sees her he will easily strike a conversation with her again and get her number
>then he'll take her to his fuckshack and bang her brains out
>he'll toss her out like a used cumrag and move on to his next slab of meat

I fucking hate Chad. Why won't he just die?
>>
>>34371880
Don't worry their lives are just as empty as yours heh
>>
You worded this story in such a way that makes it obvious you know how to address your own grievances with this issue.

pls take this shit elsewhere. It's time for r9k to get back to being about creative thread concepts and conversations. Stop the pity party.
>>
>>34371880
Chads are bunch of faggots, being a virgin before marriage is the way to go.
>>
>>34371880
nanomachines, son. Orgyanal
>>
>>34372000
Why don't you make a creative thread concept yourself?
>>
>>34371880
Can we turn this into a gym feels thread?
>tfw been lifting for 4 months
>benchx5 is still under lmao1pl8
>OHPx5 is still under lmao.5pl8
>>
>>34372448
I can't even design a routine for myself. I think what I will do is use one of those "pull ups pro" app and a "push ups pro" app and mindlessly follow the numbers of reps and sets it tells me to do on that day. That's the only way I can probably get my procrastinating loser stupid self to actually go through with something that I know counts as progress.
>>
lololol omfg anon plz xD

it'll just be casual
why don't you go and talk to her afterwards?
>>
>>34372523
SS+GOMAD
Also, read the /fit/ sticky
>>
>>34372000
>you know how to address your own grievances with this issue

By becoming a 6'2" white behemoth with a chiseled jaw? Yeah I'll get on it right away
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.