[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i know you're out there what's your mental illness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

i know you're out there
what's your mental illness?
are you diagnosed?
do you take meds (what meds and dosage)?
how long have you been taking them?
does your family and friends know about it?
what else would you like to tell us?
>>
>>34370899
>what's your mental illness?
anhedonia
>are you diagnosed?
yes
>do you take meds (what meds and dosage)?
no meds
>does your family and friends know about it?
yes, they don't care/are in denial
>what else would you like to tell us?
it's awful
>>
>depression

are you diagnosed?
>yes

>citalopram

how long have you been taking them?
> about 1 year

>yes

>don't take ssri's. They suck balls although I barely want to kill myself now
>>
File: 1482362755344.png (153KB, 373x364px) Image search: [Google]
1482362755344.png
153KB, 373x364px
>>34370899
>whats your illness?
too retarded to stop being retarded
>>
>>34370899
I like to jerk off to traps ALSO PTSD that covers tons of MH shit, lets see Kpin, xanax, seroquel, proponolol and venoflaxin
>>
>>34370899
Antisocial personality disorder, reactive attachment disorder, narcissism
>are you diagnosed?
Reactive attachment and narcissism diagnosed, didnt have conduct disorder so not officially aspd, but psych seems pretty sure.
Sertraline 100mg, strattera 60mg, clonazepam 1mg to sleep.
I think they have some idea, no one calls me out on my more suspect behavior though.
Making impulsive/dangerous decisions is only helpful short term- nothing really helps.
>>
File: 1466883330122.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
1466883330122.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>34370899
GAD,SAD,MDD,Bipolar II, depersonlization disorder, some other bullshit I don't remember
>are you diagnosed?
yes, all of those are (((diagnosed)))
I completely stopped seeing psychiatrists after I had bad reactions to a bunch of drugs
I now buy benzo analogs and phenibut on the internet, it's way better than relying on a shrink
>how long have you been taking them?
started taking psych meds (prozac) when I was 14, I was on and off medication for 6 years
I don't have any friends and my family sort've knows
mental illness is a meme, the drugs don't work
>>
ADHD
Diagnosed
Not currently on meds
Only family and a few friends know
I've been cycling for 6 months and I want off this ride
>>
>>34371073
citalopram made me try to kill myself and buproprion made me lose a great amount of my ability to form words. I took ssris for ~2 years in my late teen years and developed erectile dysfunction
>>
>>34370899
schizoid personality disorder
>are you diagnosed?
yes
no
yes
everything feels like nothing
>>
>>34371477
i never quite got the difference between schizophrenia (schizophrenic here) and schizoid. can you expain it to me?
>>
>>34371518
schizoid is like aspergers deluxe. it makes it retardedly hard to form relationships and you pretty much hate everyone
>>

>Obsessive compulsive personality disorder

are you diagnosed?

>Yes

>I took ssris when my doctors thought it was only GAD/MDD and they ruined my life more than my mental illness did at the time, I am not currently taking anything

>I have alluded to it to my sister, I suspect that other people have an idea that there is something more than depression and anxiety going on but I doubt anyone realizes the scope of it.

>I've self harmed off and on since my early teenage years, I've never told anyone including my doctors because I don't know if it pertains to my diagnosed illness(es) and also because it brings me a great amount of joy.
>>
>>34370899
>PDDnos and moderate to severe depression-anxiety, both diagnosed. Probably avpd but I don't trust psychiatrists enough to go validate it
>used to take meds but it turned out to be a powerful sedative that made me a potato. I was so dopey that I would've signed anything put in front of me, which is why my narcissistic helicopter mother has power of attorney over me and apparently I can't change that unless I can prove I'm "sound of mind", whatever that's supposed to mean.
>I stopped taking them about two years ago
>all of my friends and family know about it because my fucking mother has to bring it up with everybody in order to generate sympathy for herself
>don't have kids, they may end up like me. Just don't fucking do it
>>
Diagnosed with anxiety disorder after a string of panic attacks that put me in the hospital because they thought I was having a heart attack

Was not prescribed an anxiolytic, instead I was taught to control them with mindfulness meditation

Works 90% of the time but I sure do wish I could have some xanax for the occasional time the panic takes over. But I don't want it enough to bother getting a referral to another psychologist and then deal with the several sessions they are going to want with me before they prescribe it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.