[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visiting friend and his gf >they got a pretty bland relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 07422742.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
07422742.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>visiting friend and his gf
>they got a pretty bland relationship
>dude works 6 days a week
>girl studies/works
>both are not very romantic
>basically settled at 23 and thats it

>watch a movie
>all on couch
>gf in middle
>gf's knee is against my leg
>dont think much of it, its cramped
>she starts stroking her knee against my leg for like 5-10 minutes
>friend cant see it
>obviously i can feel it
>she continues anyway
>movie ends
>i go home kinda of confused

this is.. not normal right?
>>
you're thinking too much into it
>>
>>34370781
>this is.. not normal right?

She wanted your cock
>>
>>34370781
Let your friend know as soon as possible.
>>
You don't want to be a cuck or the one to cuck some one, grow a pair fagget
>>
It's called life. He has to work to support his family, and she's doing the same thing
>>
she was just cold

girls have poor circulation
>>
File: toppestlel.png (226KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
toppestlel.png
226KB, 420x314px
>>34370781
Nigger pls
Don't tell me you're thinking she likes you?
>>
>>34370781
bros before hoe's anon you need to let him know whats up especially if you've known one another for a long time
>>
>>34370781
>this is.. not normal right?

Give her the D
>>
OP thinks a girl likes him because her knee touched him.

Okay. EVERY MAMMAL, dogs, cats, rodents etc. love been touched. In fact when you stroke a pet rhythmically, they get off on it because it releases endorphin and all this crap. tl;dr mammals like rhythmic stroking/petting. She probably was unconsciously rubbinjg her leg against yours to feel more relaxed. But you shouldn't tell your friend cause he might get insecure and break up but if it continues, you should let him know. If you take advantage of it, you are scum. just saying.
>>
>>34371100
I dont want her too, but this shit is starting to add up

>>34371120
yea but she wasnt grabbing my dick or anything
>dude her knee touched my leg, that slut is cheating!

It's not clear enough to fuck up their relationship, but it wasn't an accidental touch imo
>>
>>34371162
I petted my cat while reading this :3
>>
>>34370781
Man just shut up, if you're seriously thinking of doing that to a bro you're the reason why women think cheating and fucking around is alright. He invites you into his house and all you can think of is banging his girl, I personally think you're over thinking it and the couch was cramped but if you think it was something really suspicious then you should've moved your leg away.
>>
>>34370781

Typical autist over-interpreting things, she was just fucking bored and probably did not even notice that it was your leg she was rubbing with her knee.
Jesus, for self-conscious fuckbois you are really quick to jump to the conclusion that someone wants your cock up her snatch.
>>
OP don't listen to these retarded nay sayers ITT

She wants your dick
>>
>>34371235
>>34371239
These two posts are the only truth in this thread. OP is a self absorbed autist thinking a mans girl wants to fuck him because he was probably actually doing most of the rubbing and moving his leg in closer.
>>
File: 1485040134131.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1485040134131.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
Anon, there are 2 possibilities:

1) She wants your hard juicy cock in her. Doing this will CERTAINLY, no matter how hard you try to cover it up, destroy your friendship with your friend

2) You're over interpreting things and she didn't even realize you were there. So you should ignore.

In both cases, anon, BOTH CASES, you should keep the banana in the pants.
>>
>>34371314
>>34371239
What's with these bitter angry replies?
>>
>>34371429
Where do you think you are exactly?

Just curious
>>
>>34371097
just saying dude girls get cold easily
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.