[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For reason I can't quite remember anymore I'm in a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

For reason I can't quite remember anymore I'm in a chat group of turbo normies and sometimes show up when they hang out. I feel extremely out of place but it's only socializing I get and they don't explicitly tell me to stay away.

There's a girl in the group who's only there sporadically as well and we've exchanged maybe 10 words, but I know we share a lot of interests and she's likely as shy and autistic as I am. She doesn't post in chat much, but almost always replies when I post something.

I really want to get closer to her and see just how much we have in common and if she's really a compatible autist. A mutual friend, the only one who's more than an acquaintance for me, dropped a subtle hint that she's the same kind of strange as me.

I'm scared of her talking about it if I message her privately and make a move. These people tolerate me, but they don't think highly of me by any means. And they're friends with the only real friends I have, so if I spill my spaghetti, the news will probably spread quickly leading to my powerlevel getting revealed completely.

I don't know what to do.

Hold me robots.
>>
Send her some lightly autistic memes and see the results
>>
Talk to her in real life
>>
>>34370858
She replies with lightly autistic memes when I post lightly autistic memes.
>>34370888
The opportunity never arises, at least not between just the two of us. We only randomly attend the same gatherings like every ~3 months and then there's too many people in the same room to have a meaningful conversation.
>>
>>34370997
Have you tried, I dunno, asking if she wanted to hang out somewhere else?
>>
>>34371029
She lives too far away to make it casual. And no, I've not tried asking her that out of the blue.
>>
>>34371062
How far away could it be, man? Transcontinental or just hours away?

If you like her, just tell her.
>>
are you a man or a girl op?
if she was as autistic as me, i wouldn't be scared of spilling my spaghetti
>>
Just don't be overly friendly, but talk to her by pm's or something like that
>>
>>34371087
Less than an hour and I have a car.

>If you like her, just tell her.
That's skipping a couple of steps, I don't know her enough to be able to judge that. I just want to get to know her better. Avoiding the friendzone AND avoiding coming off as too forward and my friend finding out and being weirded out.
>>
>>34371171
"Hey you ever see dragon ball Z?"
>>
>>34371029
No, that's not going to work. Don't give him shitty advice. He needs to confess his feelings for her. It will make him look like an alpha if he tells her that he likes her
>>
>>34371203
Jesus Christ, it sounds so easy when you put it like that. I wish I could just not overthink things for a change.
>>
File: spedepasanen.jpg (6KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
spedepasanen.jpg
6KB, 196x223px
>>34371171
>>34371240
>Less than an hour

You're joking, right? That's not far.
>>
>>34370455
do you have steam
i wanna talk about it with you
>>
>>34371318
Of course that's not far, I can make it in 20 minutes if I break the law, but it's too far for it to be casual.

>>34371320
you can email me at [email protected]
>>
>>34371450
>20 minutes
>far
>>>>>>>
>>
>>34371495
I hate how people here tend to get hung up on irrelevant tiny details. I'm not gonna message her "wanna netflix and chill? if I drive now I can be at your place in 40 minutes".
>>
>>34370455
Does your name start with an S? Oregano
>>
>>34371632
No
ravioli ravioli
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.